BHO approval 37%. Need we say more?

Let's talk about George Bush now, you ignorant fucks.

Rather - let's talk about the current "Commander In Chump" --

"Most Americans disapprove of the way Obama is handling his job, the poll suggests, with 53 percent unhappy with his performance and 37 percent approving of it. Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent."

Poll: GOP Gets The Blame In Shutdown : NPR

It has obviously gone up 2 percent today. Way to go Obama!!!!

I also said - "Rather - let's talk about the current "Commander In Chump" --

Why don't you address Black Jimmy's miserable failed presidency vs. someone else's.

What's you take on Coolidge?

Irrelevant? Yes.

So is George Bush.

Get the fuck over it already.

Again, you brought GW up as if we should hold him up as a shining example of what a presidency should be. Obama is the best since Clinton and he was pretty good.

"Most Americans disapprove of the way Obama is handling his job, the poll suggests, with 53 percent unhappy with his performance and 37 percent approving of it. Congress is scraping rock bottom, with a ghastly approval rating of 5 percent."

Lol. You folks are trying to squeeze water from a stone. Reality? Obama is awful.

I also said - "Rather - let's talk about the current "Commander In Chump" --

Why don't you address Black Jimmy's miserable failed presidency vs. someone else's.

What's you take on Coolidge?

Irrelevant? Yes.

So is George Bush.

Get the fuck over it already.

Again, you brought GW up as if we should hold him up as a shining example of what a presidency should be. Obama is the best since Clinton and he was pretty good.

:rofl:

Last edited:
leftards can't get the simple concept that the approval rating of Congress as a body does not matter at all. Nobody is being elected as a whole body.
And it is always "the other guy" to blame for

In the battle between the President and Congress, it is obvious the President is winning

Republicans are forming a circular firing squad and only bring Obamas approval down 6%

Idiot.

In case you haven't noticed, dimocraps are in Congress, too.

In case you're having trouble keeping up, dimocraps control the Superior Branch of Congress.

And in case you haven't noticed the American people have always felt that, "Your Congressman sucks but mine is okay".

Besides that, fewer than half the people in this Country know who has the Majority in the House and less than 38% can identify the Speaker of the House by name.

But they ALL know who the Stuttering Clusterfuck is.

Anybody else notice that it took the Associated (with terrorists) Press Seven Paragraphs to mention the Stuttering Clusterfuck's tanking approval rating?

37%......? That's Jimmy Carter in 1979 territory. Bad news for dimocraps.

Lol. You folks are trying to squeeze water from a stone. Reality? Obama is awful.

A two point rise a day is not squeezing water from a stone.

leftards can't get the simple concept that the approval rating of Congress as a body does not matter at all. Nobody is being elected as a whole body.
And it is always "the other guy" to blame for

In the battle between the President and Congress, it is obvious the President is winning

Republicans are forming a circular firing squad and only bring Obamas approval down 6%

Idiot.

In case you're having trouble keeping up, dimocraps control the Superior Branch of Congress.

And in case you haven't noticed the American people have always felt that, "Your Congressman sucks but mine is okay".

Besides that, fewer than half the people in this Country know who has the Majority in the House and less than 38% can identify the Speaker of the House by name.

Anybody else notice that it took the Associated (with terrorists) Press Seven Paragraphs to mention the Stuttering Clusterfuck's tanking approval rating?

Net result of the GOP Temper Tantrum

Republicans get the blame for shutting down government
Congressional approval drops to 5%
Obama loses 6% in polls

Well done Republicans, well done

How bout the Dem temper tantrum?

Hey. We won't negotiat or talk. And then you have Harry Reid Reid. Hey, anything the house sends us is DOA.

As for the current jack ass in chief, I doubt he give shit one about his popularity. After all he doesn't need anyone to vote for him again.

Well done Dems and Jackass in chief.

A two point rise a day is not squeezing water from a stone.

Yeah it is. But then again, getting you to acknowledge reality would be even more so.
The fact he got that low in the first place should tell you something.

Obama 39 per cent
Congress 5 per cent

Congress is where the Republicans are.
The Presidency is something they may never see again.

He is killing them.

Last edited:

Idiot.

Net result of the GOP Temper Tantrum

Republicans get the blame for shutting down government
Congressional approval drops to 5%
Obama loses 6% in polls

Well done Republicans, well done

hindenburg-wide-550x347.jpg

^^dimocrap party^^

Bush's approval ratings dropped 55%

Warrior celebrates a 5% drop while Government is shut down?

Obama 37%
Congress 5%

Republicans about half that of Obama.

Final comment.

The Associated Press-GfK survey released Wednesday attributes blame to all sides for the current standoff, while Congress receives an approval rating of just 5%.

WASHINGTON — Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Poll: Republicans get the blame in shutdown

W had low approval ratings for months and months. They were in the tank, in the 20% range. Take a scroll all the way down the page and see for yourself:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Bush Job Approval

Obama has high approval ratings compared to that, his are more comparable to Clinton's high ratings.

I don't think he should negotiate with them at this time. Maybe after they open government.

The liberal media hated bush, and showed it in how the berated bush nightly. Obama has the liberal media in his pocket, and his approval rating is low. Carter is celebrating.

I'm surprised it's that high. I would have thought it would 1% approval rating with just his family and cronies saying he's doing a good job.

Again, you brought GW up as if we should hold him up as a shining example of what a presidency should be.

Where in the world did I say that.

Reading comprehension difficulties?

Dense?

Voices in your head?

Which is it? Or, a combination of all three?

I'm surprised it's that high. I would have thought it would 1% approval rating with just his family and cronies saying he's doing a good job.

I agree. Hard to imagine, these 37-percenters, still sucking and licking Black Jimmy's balls after such a miserable presidency thusfar...

Obama 37%
Congress 5%

Looks like a landslide

yea if I was the president I would be so proud
with the fluff he gets fom the Main stream media?
GWB got lied about
BHO does not even get a real qusetion
The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Everyone knows the left-wing media did an excellent job selling Barack Obama as the ideal candidate for president in the 2008 elections. His background was ignored, his votes unreported, his schooling and records never looked into, the media fell thoroughly in love with their “O.” It got so absurd that newspaper, after, TV newser, after news outlet began to employ visuals presenting Obama in near religious imagery. Obama was constantly shown as if he had a halo around his head. As his first 100 days commenced, the media went into overdrive as cheerleaders for him.
Read more at The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

You got that and 37%?
google blame John B and the google blame Obama

Forum List

Back