Bible study for Ezekiel 46:9

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
Ezekiel 46:1 ¶ Thus saith the Lord GOD; The gate of the inner court that looketh toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the sabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new moon it shall be opened.

Ezekiel 46:9 ¶ But when the people of the land shall come before the LORD in the solemn feasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.

The Bible study for today is Ezekiel 46:9. "He that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way or the north gate:...."

In terms of crowd control, wouldn't it be easier to come in from the north and leave by the north? If you came in from the south, wouldn't it be easier to leave by the south?"

What is he trying to say here? Did you ever think that if you read your Bible, studied the Bible, prayed to God, had devotions that you should leave a different way? In other words, should you leave changed or go out a different way than the way that you came in? Shouldn't you be changed, man? Or when you read your Bible, you haven't put enough into it that you're like, "What is He saying?" You should change.

Isn't this section a portion of a longer prophecy/vision of restoration for Israel? And without looking at it, the only thing I recall about the gates is that the east gate is to remain closed until the Messiah returns.

I'll have to think about what you said.

K.

Another post by a left wing genius who recently discovered Bible verses and figured he could beat Christians over the head with them. Tolerance people. The forum wasn't intended to beat Christians up over Bible verses.

Isn't this section a portion of a longer prophecy/vision of restoration for Israel? And without looking at it, the only thing I recall about the gates is that the east gate is to remain closed until the Messiah returns.

I'll have to think about what you said.

K.

That is about all I know is the east gate is closed until Messiah returns. The rest I do not know what it means. I never even thought about it before! - Jeri

Forum List

Back