Bible Tribond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thrown by your reference to Canaan as the holy land, rather than the Promised Land.

The conquest of the Promised Land is also an example of God's statement judgement upon a people who refused to listen:

By the time of their destruction, Canaanite culture was, in fact, debauched and cruel, embracing such practices as ritual prostitution and even child sacrifice. The Canaanites are to be destroyed “that they may not teach you to do according to all their abominable practices that they have done for their gods, and so you sin against the Lord your God” (Deut. 20.18).

Read more: http://www.reasonablefaith.org/slaughter-of-the-canaanites#ixzz31Ws4XACJ

Last edited:
So all three examples are evidence of God's judgement against people who were offered salvation, and rejected it.

A good warning to the people of today. God can't be righteous if he fails to pass judgement..and there will be more judgement coming.

So all three examples are evidence of God's judgement against people who were offered salvation, and rejected it.

A good warning to the people of today. God can't be righteous if he fails to pass judgement..and there will be more judgement coming.

I don't think the infants rejected anything.
You do?

I was thrown by your reference to Canaan as the holy land, rather than the Promised Land.

Quote where I made that reference. I never did, did I?
You actually are just covering your silliness, out of embarrassment.
Very human.
Pride is a terrible thing.

"The conquest of the Holy Land, the plagues against Egypt and the destruction of Sodom."

^^^that was you.

You do?

Of course not.

Which is why they were lifted straight to heaven. The adults received judgement by a righteous God, and the infants were given paradise by a merciful and loving God.

Last edited:

You do?

Of course not.

Which is why they were lifted straight to heaven. The adults received judgement by a righteous God, and the infants were given paradise by a merciful and loving God.

Any verses to support your dream?

Quote where I made that reference. I never did, did I?
You actually are just covering your silliness, out of embarrassment.
Very human.
Pride is a terrible thing.

"The conquest of the Holy Land, the plagues against Egypt and the destruction of Sodom."

^^^that was you.

Yes it was.
Do you imagine you have proved something?

Well I proved that you referred to it as the Holy Land, not the Promised Land. Other than that, I was just stating a fact. I was confused because usually in that context canaan is referred to as the Promised Land.

Thanks for ruining yet another promising thread with your silly bs. You're great!

"Conquest of the holy land" is not biblical.

Neither is the book of "Pooh".. I don't get the objection to the question..

Derailing the thread is against the forum rules and the user made up a question that is not in the original game. Now the whole discussion is off track while other forums have protected threads because the users are doing something to the benefit of those participating.

This forum doesn't get protected. Not for us, anyway.

In fact, protection is very subjective.

No thanks. I'll wait for somebody not motivated by hatred of Christians to play.

"Conquest of the holy land" is not biblical.

Neither is the book of "Pooh".. I don't get the objection to the question..

Derailing the thread is against the forum rules and the user made up a question that is not in the original game. Now the whole discussion is off track while other forums have protected threads because the users are doing something to the benefit of those participating.

Perhaps you should go to those.

If he did, the thread would be moved to here.

Perhaps you should go to those, bruce. Quit trolling religion.

Moderation Message:

Thread got off topic. No problem with
restarting the game in a new thread, but I suggest that
the RULES for the game be explained in the OP
so that other members can understand and respect
the topic.

flacaltenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back