Bide Declares He Is 'Very Proud' Of His Son After Hunter Agrees To Plead Guilty / Is Convicted

You leftists are full of shit.

Biden molests children and admits it.

Leftism: "We're proud Biden admitted to this, that takes fortitude, and I'd rather project on Trump".
Seriously?
Show me where Joe Biden admits to molesting children.

Seriously?
Show me where Joe Biden admits to molesting children.

Of course you missed your point and mine too. You're full of shit. Say fuckhead, I have a question.

Biden used the deaths of his own family to LIE about what occurred so he could sell fucks like you a political pitch. What does that say about his character?

Of course you missed your point and mine too. You're full of shit. Say fuckhead, I have a question.

Biden used the deaths of his own family to LIE about what occurred so he could sell fucks like you a political pitch. What does that say about his character?
I don't care what Biden did. I didn't vote for him. Please give me verified facts. See my signature? I am ready to tear his ass up.
But all you people got is lies and hearsay.

I want to go on record as saying that I do not support Trump, nor do I support Biden.
I will ridicule each equally. So far, I have seen SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Trump. Therefore I will BASH Trump
Show me SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Biden, and I will BASH him equally.

If Hunter was queer, Joe would say "I'm very proud of Hunter. He's a great cocksucker and..oh oh, here, I have a picture of him fucking another guy in the ass...I'm so proud...".

He took responsibility for his actions, something we’d like to see Trump do.
Bullshit. He saw the evidence and his lawyer told him to make a deal because the jury would convict him and it would be worse. Dumb shit.

What a proud day for Joe Biden ... like father like son .... except Joe hasn't been prosecuted for his crimes YET.

Mod Edit: Deleted - Clean Start
The DemFascists are trying to toss America a bone to protect the Biden Crime Family. We'll see if that works.

Not in a 'sword', on a 'sweet deal' that keeps him out of jail and distracts from his and daddy's real crimes.

Experts are slamming the DOJ for taking 5 years to come up with these bullshit petty crimes.

Then there are still IRS Whistleblowers who claim Hunter was protected and crimes were committed in doing so.

Meanwhile Hunter's lawyers are declaring all invesyogations are over, but the DOJ is saying this is not true...

....because if the investigations are over they have no more reason to keep withholding DOJ documents from the House Oversight Committee.
Hunter will be enjoying fun in the sun in the Biden beach house while people that committed similar crimes languish in prison cells .

I don't care what Biden did. I didn't vote for him. Please give me verified facts. See my signature? I am ready to tear his ass up.

I want to go on record as saying that I do not support Trump, nor do I support Biden.
I will ridicule each equally. So far, I have seen SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Trump. Therefore I will BASH Trump
Show me SOLID evidence and an Indictment against Biden, and I will BASH him equally.
you're a leftist .. your posts prove it .. where did Hunter get the income to generate the million dollars he owed in taxes ? why wasnt there any sourcing on how said income was generated ?

you're a leftist .. your posts prove it .. where did Hunter get the income to generate the million dollars he owed in taxes ? why wasnt there any sourcing on how said income was generated ?
No, you are a leftist :meow:
STFU already. Let the healing begin.

Lying fucks gonna lie.

It takes courage to face justice head on and admit you are wrong and take your punishment as it is handed out.
Many men have broken down and cried. Not Hunter.

Hunter has never faced judgement.

Look how he has lied, hidden asseys, refused to comply with a judge's orders to screw his daughter out of child support.

He's a crackhead weasel who was goven a sweetheart deal to avoid prison, a choice FORCED upon him to avoid prison and more serious criminal chatges.

Nope, because he is a slime bucket.
I judge people by their actions, not by their political affiliation or their last name.

Yet you want to change his last name to 'Trump'...

...riiiiiiiiight.

Hunter has never faced judgement.

Look how he has lied, hidden asseys, refused to comply with a judge's orders to screw his daughter out of child support.

He's a crackhead weasel who was goven a sweetheart deal to avoid prison, a choice FORCED upon him to avoid prison and more serious criminal chatges.
He did face judgement. Move on, heal. it is over for now. One down, one to go.

That's a really stupid thing to wonder.
I doubt he would...

Hunter's plea comes at the end of a 5 year investigation...

Hunter has shown he has cleaned up his life since...

I say they would get a court order to make sure he is off drugs for a certain length of time and let him off...

The justice system is about primarily rehabilitation and not about punishment...

Forum List

Back