Delusional Joey is Very Proud of Crackhead Hunter

Hunter has not gone back to drugs. He has stayed clean.

You have nothing to argue about.
I know from my experience in life. I watch things that happen and not good and walk away from it now. I owe no one except for those who have helped me. And the more I am screwed with the more I will do just that.

Demented Joe Biden said he is "very proud" of his son Hunter Biden who signed a plea deal on federal tax, and on Illegal GUN charges.
Imagine being proud of a Crooked, Crackhead who cheated on his Taxes , snd lied when he ILLEGALLY bought a GUN.
What happened to the Democratic's and their Gun Control laws?
Wait.......wut?
If Joey is soooo proud of Hunter, why does he not acknowledge Hunter's love child with the stripper?
He pretends his granddaughter does not even exist.

I know from my experience in life. I watch things that happen and not good and walk away from it now. I owe no one except for those who have helped me. And the more I am screwed with the more I will do just that.
That is not an answer to my post.

Your experience is your experience.

Hunter's experience is his. He has been clean for a few years. He ought to be praised for it because it is not easy kicking a drug addiction, many cannot do it, and many die from it.

Demented Joe Biden said he is "very proud" of his son Hunter Biden who signed a plea deal on federal tax, and on Illegal GUN charges.
Imagine being proud of a Crooked, Crackhead who cheated on his Taxes , snd lied when he ILLEGALLY bought a GUN.
What happened to the Democratic's and their Gun Control laws?

Yes, imagine being proud of a son who lived through a traumatic injury as a child which fractured his skull and left him in a coma for months, and who woke up from the coma with his mother and sister dead. Early childhood PTSD changes the brains of young children. They never fully recover.

PTSD survivors frequently abuse drugs, engage in risky behaviour, and bad decision making, and when Beau was sick and dying, Hunter had a mental breakdown and started abusing drugs. I once asked a friend who was now in recovery what his "gateway drug" had been, and his response was "There is only one 'gateway drug' ever. It's trauma".

Hunter started abusing drugs when Beau got sick. He tried joining the Military, like Beau, but tested positive for pot the first day and was discharged. When he was on crack, he bought a gun but his girlfriend found it and threw it away, afraid, he'd harm himself. And while all of this was going on, he neglected to file taxes. And yes, his behaviour was dreadful. But that's what sick and traumatized people do, while their families try helpless to save their lives.,

So Hunter, with help and support from his family, got sober, and then he went to work at cleaning up the mess he made of his life. And he filed his taxes, paid the bill, and dealt with the DOJ on it. Because he filed his taxes, and paid his fines, if his last name hadn't been Biden, he wouldn't even have been charged.

As for the gun charge, the only time that felony is ever charged, is if the purchaser goes on to use the gun to commit a crime. Again, if his name wasn't Biden, he would never have been charged.

Last but not least, Joe Biden didn't go on TV and bitch whine of the unfairness that his son was charged, or threaten the prosecutor, or send a mob after the judge. He said he was proud of his son for taking responsibility for his actions and continuing to work to rebuild his life. Not once didn he suggest that Hunter was being treated unfairly.

Hunter is a Yale graduate, and he was a Deputy Director of the Commerce Department, but he was never the shining star that Beau was. His work always seemed to revolve around trading on the family name, but I see literally no evidence of any bribery or questionable behaviour on the part of any members of the Biden Family.

Regardless of the bullshit Donald Trump and his criminal syndicate tell you.

Forum List

Back