Bide Declares He Is 'Very Proud' Of His Son After Hunter Agrees To Plead Guilty / Is Convicted

I doubt he would...

Hunter's plea comes at the end of a 5 year investigation...

Hunter has shown he has cleaned up his life since...

I say they would get a court order to make sure he is off drugs for a certain length of time and let him off...

The justice system is about primarily rehabilitation and not about punishment...
hunter is a dry drunk.
he manipulates and lies as much as he every did.

the guy showers with his daughter. he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong
Which you have no proof of....

Whta we have proof of, is Trump saying he would fuck his daughter if she wasn't his daughter... Classy

Hunter has never faced judgement.

Look how he has lied, hidden asseys, refused to comply with a judge's orders to screw his daughter out of child support.

He's a crackhead weasel who was goven a sweetheart deal to avoid prison, a choice FORCED upon him to avoid prison and more serious criminal chatges.

Yet you want to change his last name to 'Trump'...

...riiiiiiiiight.
Hunter Biden is like a Trump no matter what is last name is. The last name does not define someone, their actions do.
I am sure that there are many people with the same last name of you, including your relatives, who are not as big of a slime ball as you.

That's a really stupid thing to wonder.
Why is that? These charges are all misdemeanors done by a drug addict. I suspect most cases that are not so high profile are routinely dismissed. Especially since the gun was never used to commit a crime, was in his possession for just a few weeks, and he paid off the taxes (and penalty?).

Hunter Biden is like a Trump no matter what is last name is.

Not so.

Hunter Biden committed crimes, plead guilty, and has been convicted.

Trump has not.

Again, after 7 years of Democrat hoaxes, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, violations of Constitution and law, its both ironic and humerous that a Biden pleads guilty and is convicted 1st / instead of Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

Not so.

Hunter Biden committed crimes, plead guilty, and has been convicted.

Trump has not.

Again, after 7 years of Democrat hoaxes, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, violations of Constitution and law, its both ironic and humerous that a Biden pleads guilty and is convicted 1st / instead of Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

So if Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty he would be like Trump. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back