Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

Until the question is asked and answered, there is no evidence.
I hate to point out the obvious, John but the "evidence" is literally piling up at this point! The House has subpoenaed the Biden family bank records showing over 17 million dollars coming in from a multitude of foreign sources including the CCP with zero goods or services provided in return and they have the 30 plus shell companies that the Biden family used to launder their money. You've got whistle blower testimony from FBI and IRS agents to how the Garland DOJ has been covering up Biden family crimes and now we're going to hear from Hunter's business partners. You've got transcripts of Hunter Biden emails, threatening people if they don't pay millions to him. You've got transcripts of Hunter Biden emails complaining about having to pay large sums of money to his father. You've got emails talking about putting aside 10% for "the Big Guy" and you've got one of Hunter's former business partners testifying that Joe Biden WAS the Big Guy! With all due respect, John? I know you're a bit "slow" but I don't think I've ever SEEN so much "evidence"!

I hate to point out the obvious, John but the "evidence" is literally piling up at this point! The House has subpoenaed the Biden family bank records showing over 17 million dollars coming in from a multitude of foreign sources including the CCP with zero goods or services provided in return and they have the 30 plus shell companies that the Biden family used to launder their money. You've got whistle blower testimony from FBI and IRS agents to how the Garland DOJ has been covering up Biden family crimes and now we're going to hear from Hunter's business partners. You've got transcripts of Hunter Biden emails, threatening people if they don't pay millions to him. You've got transcripts of Hunter Biden emails complaining about having to pay large sums of money to his father. You've got emails talking about putting aside 10% for "the Big Guy" and you've got one of Hunter's former business partners testifying that Joe Biden WAS the Big Guy! With all due respect, John? I know you're a bit "slow" but I don't think I've ever SEEN so much "evidence"!
Lots of allegations, yes. And I will be interested in reading any indictment. Until then...

How much coverage will the MSM give this?

Why is the MSM covering for Biden? Because they are running cover for the Democratic Party is why.

A bombshell FBI informant file describing a $10 million bribery allegation against President Biden and his son Hunter was released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, showing that a Ukrainian oligarch claimed that he was “coerced” into making the payoff.
Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of natural gas company Burisma Holdings, told the FBI informant in 2016 while meeting at a coffee shop in Vienna, Austria, that “it cost 5 [million] to pay one Biden, and 5 [million] to another Biden,” according to the redacted FD-1023 form.
“Zlochevsky made some comment that although Hunter Biden ‘was stupid, and his (Zlochevsky’s) dog was smarter,’ Zlochevsky needed to keep Hunter Biden (on Burisma’s board) ‘so everything will be okay,’” the June 2020 document says.
The source asked whether Hunter Biden or Joe Biden told Zlochevsky he should “retain” the younger Biden; Zlochevsky allegedly replied, “They both did.”
The federal informant — a Ukrainian-American who has been a trusted, highly credible FBI source for over a decade and been paid “six figures,” according to Grassley — described four conversations with Zlochevsky, beginning with a meeting near Kyiv in late 2015 or early 2016 and continuing through a 2019 phone call.
The informant said each of his conversations with Zlochevsky occurred in the presence of a man named Alexander Ostapenko — giving the FBI a possible supporting witness.
Ostapenko “introduced” the informant to Zlochevsky and “works in some office for the administration of [Ukrainian] President [Volodymyr] Zelensky,” the file says.

Thats incredibly thin mate. NY Post is another murdoch rag isnt it ?

I hate to point out the obvious, John but the "evidence" is literally piling up at this point! The House has subpoenaed the Biden family bank records showing over 17 million dollars coming in from a multitude of foreign sources including the CCP
Um, no. Everything you posted was just a crazy story that someone made up.

And you fell for it.

Try to understand that most people aren't as gullible as you. You need to figure out why you're so gullible, before you really get scammed out of some serious money.

And you fell for it.

Try to understand that most people aren't as gullible as you. You need to figure out why you're so gullible, before you really get scammed out of some serious money.
Oldestyle is just a gullible old-style Republican.

"
Evidence so far seems very thin. Whistle blowers who are missing chinese spies. Informers who arent named. Journos who were handed hard drives by Rudy to write stories.
It looks a bit clumsy and in my view amounts to fuck all.
Maybe they are corrupt but you havent proven it. In fact the evidence is not there.

"
Evidence so far seems very thin. Whistle blowers who are missing chinese spies. Informers who arent named. Journos who were handed hard drives by Rudy to write stories.
Maybe they are corrupt but you havent proven it. In fact the evidence is not there.
Seriously, Tommy? Take the blinders off, dude...you're embarrassing yourself!

"
Simple question for you, Tommy! The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did?

And you fell for it.

Same question for you, Mammoth... The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did?

You'll continue to bury your head in the sand? Noted...
He is not burying his head at all. He is saying he will wait for indictments and see the evidence,
He is not saying that Biden is absolutely innocent. He is not saying if he is indicted it is the weaponization of DOJ by Republicans. What would you say about people who would say those things about Biden. Pretty stupid, huh?

Simple question for you, Tommy! The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did?
I have no idea. I have no idea if this is even the case. The correct place for these alegations to be aired is in a court room. Until then it is just talk.

More than this is the fact that the people who are telling me this are the same folk who claim the election was stolen and that Michelle is a man.

They deny climate change and rail against drag shows. Their credibiliy is less than zero. You can only cry wolf so often.

I can hear tapes of trump bribing Ukranians, threatening election officials and bragging about stolen docs. That is real. Where is your real ?

He is not burying his head at all. He is saying he will wait for indictments and see the evidence,
He is not saying that Biden is absolutely innocent. He is not saying if he is indicted it is the weaponization of DOJ by Republicans. What would you say about people who would say those things about Biden. Pretty stupid, huh?
The Biden's took in 17 million dollars and counting...laundering that money through 30 shell companies to make it hard to trace. What goods or services did they provide in return for all that money and why did they feel the need to hide what they did? Same question for you, Elmer! Give me an explanation that makes sense.

I have no idea. I have no idea if this is even the case. The correct place for these alegations to be aired is in a court room. Until then it is just talk.

More than this is the fact that the people who are telling me this are the same folk who claim the election was stolen and that Michelle is a man.

They deny climate change and rail against drag shows. Their credibiliy is less than zero. You can only cry wolf so often.

I can hear tapes of trump bribing Ukranians, threatening election officials and bragging about stolen docs. That is real. Where is your real ?
So you can't come up with a single plausible explanation for that 17 million, Tommy?
Do you know what Occam's Razor is?

Forum List

Back