Biden Admin Busted

Over 14,000 unaccompanied children, 20% (and growing) reportedly suffering from COVID-19, as many as 450 kids crammed together in a 'pod' (Biden Kiddie Cages)...deplorable conditions...reported on Friday NO USEABLE WATER... WORSE CONDITIONS than under President Trump....because there are MORE than 3 TIMES the number of illegals / unaccompanied children crossing / coming now than there were under Trump ... due to his policy Mexico said was working GREAT of having illegals wait in Mexico for court dates / for permitted entry.

1616431063391.png

Just saw on fox pictures from a Texas migrant site. wall to wall kids on the floor in packed conditions. And guess where the pictures came from, a Democratic Congressman.
From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good. Guess this means the Democrats will police their own publicly, instead of blindly supporting and trying to cover up for their leader. Wow. That is refreshing. I guess they really intend to govern and properly provide oversight, (as is their job) even though their guy is in office. Guess they are not worried at being primaried via twitter feed by some loud mouthed nut-ball figurehead that get his feelings hurt if he is caught doing something stupid.

Quite a switch isn't it?

Just saw on fox pictures from a Texas migrant site. wall to wall kids on the floor in packed conditions. And guess where the pictures came from, a Democratic Congressman.
What's astounding to me is that this situation has been building for over a week with even the MSM covering it, yet the Biden admin still seems somehow strangely paralyzed. I believe we are now, finally, summarily deporting any adult caught coming across, but we willing accept their children.

It's like they see some moral obligation, or something, to assume lifetime care for every illegal immigrant child who is abandoned here by his/her parents? WTF?

I believe we are now, finally, summarily deporting any adult caught coming across, but we willing accept their children.

Negative. It has been reported by numerous news agencies that the BPA afre now collecting Illegals' fingerprints / bio-metrics, NO LONGER GIVING THEM A COURT DATE - telling them that it is up to them to show up at a local ICE office when they get to wherever they are going, SELF-report, ASK for a court date (Yeah, you can count on them doing this), and then they are loaded up on buses, taken to a local bus station, and are being sent all over the country...without notifying local / state officials they are coming.

Oh, and they are NOT testing them for COVID before sending them all over the country. According to the news it is up to the local / state officials - who do not know they are coming - to test them for COVID-19. IF they test illegals and any test Positive, these local / state officials have ZERO authority to hold them - they can walk right out and enter the US populace ... with COVID-19.

It is also being reported that approx 20% of the more than 14,000 unaccompanied children have COVID-19 ... and that number is growing since as many as 450 children are crammed into 1 'pod' (Bidden Kiddie Cage), which is extremely over-crowded, according to a DEMOCRSAT politician who has leaked out the photos inside the facility.

Here's *Bonus information:
Sheriff Daniels, working with ICE and the US PB in Arizona, reported this morning that there are approx 800,000 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND) cases on a Illegal Immigration Court Date Waiting List, which represents / covers a reported 7 YEAR Period - the length of time it will take to hold all of these cases.
--- Not to worry, the vast majority of Illegals nevcer show up for their court dates, and the ajority of those who do are / have been denied asylum and are sent back (which explains why the vast majority never show up.

Now if the vast majority never show up for their court date, how many do you think will adhere to Joe Biden's new - never seen before - policy of self-reporting to an ICE office when they get wherever they are going to sign up for a court date?

:p

Last edited:
From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good. Guess this means the Democrats will police their own publicly, instead of blindly supporting and trying to cover up for their leader. Wow. That is refreshing. I guess they really intend to govern and properly provide oversight, (as is their job) even though their guy is in office. Guess they are not worried at being primaried via twitter feed by some loud mouthed nut-ball figurehead that get his feelings hurt if he is caught doing something stupid.
what are you.....like 6 years old?

Pathetic.
You don't like oversight by members of congress, even though it was what the founding fathers had in mind? What grade did you get to before failing civics, Mr. Braintrust?
Probably higher than your dumb demscum ass.

Pathetic.
Pretty much most the board figured out he is about six years old a long time ago.

Last edited:

Pathetic.
Pretty much most the board figured out he is abou six years old a long time ago.
making him 6 years old plus a long time

where's MSM then? you can't have it both ways dude.

Well, I'm all for more immigration from latino/hispanic countries, but I'd prefer the immigrants already be adults and have jobs waiting. If they have kids already, that's fine imo.

But if we catch a kid illegally here, and we know about when and where he came in .... then imo it's little like catching a fish under the limit. You throw it back. And I realize that's very inhumane. But I don't let homeless people sleep in my house. I don't even give money to panhanders. Very often.

Over 14,000 unaccompanied children, 20% (and growing) reportedly suffering from COVID-19, as many as 450 kids crammed together in a 'pod' (Biden Kiddie Cages)...deplorable conditions...reported on Friday NO USEABLE WATER... WORSE CONDITIONS than under President Trump....because there are MORE than 3 TIMES the number of illegals / unaccompanied children crossing / coming now than there were under Trump ... due to his policy Mexico said was working GREAT of having illegals wait in Mexico for court dates / for permitted entry.

View attachment 470840

so the question should be from demofks, why are the children unaccompanied?

Well, I'm all for more immigration from latino/hispanic countries, but I'd prefer the immigrants already be adults and have jobs waiting. If they have kids already, that's fine imo.

But if we catch a kid illegally here, and we know about when and where he came in .... then imo it's little like catching a fish under the limit. You throw it back. And I realize that's very inhumane. But I don't let homeless people sleep in my house. I don't even give money to panhanders. Very often.
well that is our immigration law. violation of the law is all the demofks do, and again, shows their real hatred of children.

Quite a switch isn't it?

It's quite a switch all right, and in other terms it's a PROG-twist. Projection, distraction and dishonest.

so the question should be from demofks, why are the children unaccompanied?

The Cartels and Coyotes must / should be pissed about Biden's new Policy - which is to allow all illegals, all families, enter the US, be released into the US, and be entrusted to SELF-report at their local ICE office where they end up and request a court date - as it threatens to cut them out of the equation.

Biden and Myorkas told illegals if your KIDS get here, we will not turn them away....thus the need for the Cartels and Coyotes. If Biden is now allowing the parents to enter with the kids (an attempt to end their horrific policy that puts kids at risk and Cartels/coyotes rich), there isn't a need for the Cartels and coyotes.

I don't see them taking the possibility of losing $14 million per day very well.

Quite a switch isn't it?
how so?

Sure you did.

The initial round of pictures of this horror were released by a Democrat rep from Texas, Henry Cuellar. He was rightfully appalled by the concentration camp conditions Biden is keeping these children in.

Biden's own party is begging him to stop subjecting kids to this kind of abuse and do something.

He said fox. That is msm, just trump supporting, but very mainstream. Surely you were not thinking it was some undercover, on the QT, anti-establishment thing, to soothe your rebel soul did you? You do see rating don't you. They used to be really big before the election until they called a state for Biden before anybody else. Lots of the MAGA-LOSERS never forgave them, even though that is how the vote stayed and how the electors were cast. Go figure. Reality is just not the trumpian bag.

Last edited:
He said fox. That is msm, just trump supporting, but very mainstream.
Since when?

Forum List

Back