Biden Admin Busted

Just saw on fox pictures from a Texas migrant site. wall to wall kids on the floor in packed conditions. And guess where the pictures came from, a Democratic Congressman.
From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good. Guess this means the Democrats will police their own publicly, instead of blindly supporting and trying to cover up for their leader. Wow. That is refreshing. I guess they really intend to govern and properly provide oversight, (as is their job) even though their guy is in office. Guess they are not worried at being primaried via twitter feed by some loud mouthed nut-ball figurehead that get his feelings hurt if he is caught doing something stupid.

Quite a switch isn't it?

It's quite a switch all right, and in other terms it's a PROG-twist. Projection, distraction and dishonest.
It used to be that way. Heck when Richard Nixon pulled his crap, it was republicans that told him it was time to hit the door. Parties didn't used be this "party over country" thing, like the republican supporting trump without a conservative bone in his body and against the constitution, free election and the rule of law. Not enough conservative left, unprimaried to have a Tupperware party much less a political party.

Just saw on fox pictures from a Texas migrant site. wall to wall kids on the floor in packed conditions. And guess where the pictures came from, a Democratic Congressman.
From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good. Guess this means the Democrats will police their own publicly, instead of blindly supporting and trying to cover up for their leader. Wow. That is refreshing. I guess they really intend to govern and properly provide oversight, (as is their job) even though their guy is in office. Guess they are not worried at being primaried via twitter feed by some loud mouthed nut-ball figurehead that get his feelings hurt if he is caught doing something stupid.

Quite a switch isn't it?

It's quite a switch all right, and in other terms it's a PROG-twist. Projection, distraction and dishonest.
It used to be that way. Heck when Richard Nixon pulled his crap, it was republicans that told him it was time to hit the door. Parties didn't used be this "party over country" thing, like the republican supporting trump without a conservative bone in his body and against the constitution, free election and the rule of law. Not enough conservative left, unprimaried to have a Tupperware party much less a political party.

I read your post like I read the first sentence in my signature. They're a match.

Quite a switch isn't it?

I read your post like I read the first sentence in my signature. They're a match.
I am relieved. I thought somebody had to read posts to you before you told them to type some childish reply.

What's astounding to me is that this situation has been building for over a week with even the MSM covering it, yet the Biden admin still seems somehow strangely paralyzed.
Such a tough situation. All the administration can do is find a place to hold them until they find the parents or exhaust that search and find them homes. Can't toss them back over the wall, cant kick them out the front door.

Quite a switch isn't it?

I am relieved. I thought somebody had to read posts to you before you told them to type some childish reply.

I tell people to post? Interesting

But...but...but....you obviously don't understand, it's all Trump's fault......

What's astounding to me is that this situation has been building for over a week with even the MSM covering it, yet the Biden admin still seems somehow strangely paralyzed.
Such a tough situation. All the administration can do is find a place to hold them until they find the parents or exhaust that search and find them homes.
Can't toss them back over the wall, cant kick them out the front door.

Why the hell can't we toss back across the wall?

Sure you did.
really?

I suggest you ask your media why they refused to show the pictures.
What pictures? I don't see any pictures.
My point exactly.
But those with a media that wants us to know showed them...and they were taken by a democrat who likely will be primaried out.

Forum List

Back