Biden Admin to Send the Taliban Millions in US Dollars After Arming them with $83 Billion in US Military Weapons

All former Christian Nations are run now by Satanists and Freemasons, who kill in the Name of Satan, not Jesus

41J8+8cXpxL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Can you put a link where Christians kill Muslims in the Name of Jesus?
You don't find even one.
Moonbeam cannot find his ass with his two hands much less a link to anything.

I put him on ignore long ago....that is where he belongs and thatis where he will stay.

Another dumb fuk....what rock did you crawl out from under..
I am the owner of the rock garden who put the rock there in the first place who asks legitimate questions and is not part of your cookie-cutter right wing automaton who thinks that all things right must automatically be believed and followed neither, you dumbass.

Now for the truth once again.........read and weep you brain dead jerk off.
The truth is what I said and you admit as much now with your cheap ad hominem attacks. Your story is a farce, there was no 83 billion given by Biden and the aid remains to be seen. But I agree, everything that goes on with this "admin" deserves a very close watch--- honestly.

That is true. Christians started the crusades in the name of God. The Inquisition was also used against so-called heretics. Now Christians want to impose their religious beliefs on others using the power of the state to enforce them. This is a Christian version of the mullahs in Iran.

Can you probably say which former Christian country is run through the last fifty years not by freemasons, satanists, communists or Jews

Forum List

Back