Biden Administration Attempting To Free Up Billions For Iran.....Iran Back Rebels Just Attacked Saudi Oilfields With Coordinated Drone Attacks

What do you call it when people are so enamored with a nation of people that want you dead?....I'm sure there is a mental condition describing this....

Most Iranians are pro-America.
Maybe.....but too bad their leadership is anti-american, and are supported by Biden.

I am sure the Iranian people won't forget about the Obama/Biden admin left them hanging and backed the hardliners in 2009, against reform.

You wanted Obama to declare war on Iran?

Fuck the Saudis. Go Iran!!!!!!

There are thousands of American families (civilians) in Ras Tanura, Dammam, Dhahran and Khobar.

Iran is playing with fire. For what purpose?
Because they know Biden will let them.

I hope the Iranians aren't that stupid.
hahhah....no they are smart, that's why they interfered in our election on his behalf...they get to do what they want, and heck....Biden is actually giving them billions on top of that! They' go on funding their terrorist operatives with that money as well! Great day to be a Mullah

The Iranians had NOTHING to o with our election.
Not according to our intel agencies.....https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2162-dni-john-ratcliffe-s-remarks-at-press-conference-on-election-security
"

To that end, we have already seen Iran sending “spoofed” emails designed to intimidate voters, incite social unrest, and damage President Trump. You may have seen some reporting on this in the last 24 hours, or you may have been one of the recipients.

Additionally, Iran is distributing other content, to include a video that implies that individuals could cast fraudulent ballots, even from overseas. This video – and any claims about such allegedly fraudulent ballots – are not true."

What do you call it when people are so enamored with a nation of people that want you dead?....I'm sure there is a mental condition describing this....

Maybe.....but too bad their leadership is anti-american, and are supported by Biden.

I am sure the Iranian people won't forget about the Obama/Biden admin left them hanging and backed the hardliners in 2009, against reform.

Where did I say that? I just wished he wouldn't of given them so much aid and comfort as they killed, spread chaos and terror, not just against their people, or in the ME, but around the world.

Where did I say that? I just wished he wouldn't of given them so much aid and comfort as they killed, spread chaos and terror, not just against their people, or in the ME, but around the world.

The objective is not to start a war which would make the war in Iraq look like a picnic.. The objective is to delay them making nuclear weapons and hopefully rejoin the civilized world as good citizens.

You don't know shit.....

Sure I do.. I have been to Iran many times.
Bullshit.....when?....40 years ago?....try looking at it from Iraq....

Invading Iraq was real stupid.. We just handed power to the Mullah's and Ayatolla.

The objective is not to start a war which would make the war in Iraq look like a picnic.. The objective is to delay them making nuclear weapons and hopefully rejoin the civilized world as good citizens.
Funding their weapons program is suicidal....and that's what Obama and Joe did...and now Joe wants to do it again...why?...just like Clinton empowered China with rocket guidance technology....dems are stupid dangerously stupid....

Biden is busy helping spread terrorism in the ME again. Despite the fact that Iran was behind the attack on a US base in Iraq last month....Biden...or somebody in his administration, approved the release of $3 billion in Iraq, Oman, and South Korea. Course the Iranians claim it's going to be used to buy corn:

Now we know for sure that the voice behind the curtain is Obama

Funding their weapons program is suicidal....and that's what Obama and Joe did...and now Joe wants to do it again...why?...just like Clinton empowered China with rocket guidance technology....dems are stupid dangerously stupid....

No they didn't .. They stopped their weapons development.. Trump started them up again.. He's real stupid and he was showing off.

You don't know shit.....

Sure I do.. I have been to Iran many times.
Bullshit.....when?....40 years ago?....try looking at it from Iraq....

Invading Iraq was real stupid.. We just handed power to the Mullah's and Ayatolla.
It was stupid I said so at the time while on my way there...Bush was a RINO and he governed like a democrat....

Biden is busy helping spread terrorism in the ME again. Despite the fact that Iran was behind the attack on a US base in Iraq last month....Biden...or somebody in his administration, approved the release of $3 billion in Iraq, Oman, and South Korea. Course the Iranians claim it's going to be used to buy corn:

Now we know for sure that the voice behind the curtain is Obama

And if there was a way to prove that they would all go to prison....I wish we had a decent justice dept.....

No they didn't .. They stopped their weapons development.. Trump started them up again.. He's real stupid and he was showing off.
I know a bridge you would love to buy....

Then why is Biden doing the opposite of that?

No they didn't....Trump didn't start their weapons program up....it was ongoing and has been for awhile.

" The experience of the last six years makes it abundantly clear that despite reaping the benefits of the nuclear deal, the ruling clerical regime had never stopped its nuclear weapons project. The re-imposition of the six UN Security Council resolutions, the complete halt to enrichment and the closure of all nuclear sites, as well as anytime, anywhere inspections are indispensable to preventing the ruling theocracy from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), stated on July 14, 2015, after the signing of the nuclear agreement, that circumventing six UN Security Council resolutions, would not block the mullahs’ path to deception and access to a nuclear bomb. She emphasized that had the P5+1 been more decisive, the Iranian regime would have had no choice but to fully retreat from and permanently abandon its efforts to acquire nuclear weapons."

No they didn't....Trump didn't start their weapons program up....it was ongoing and has been for awhile.

" The experience of the last six years makes it abundantly clear that despite reaping the benefits of the nuclear deal, the ruling clerical regime had never stopped its nuclear weapons project. The re-imposition of the six UN Security Council resolutions, the complete halt to enrichment and the closure of all nuclear sites, as well as anytime, anywhere inspections are indispensable to preventing the ruling theocracy from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), stated on July 14, 2015, after the signing of the nuclear agreement, that circumventing six UN Security Council resolutions, would not block the mullahs’ path to deception and access to a nuclear bomb. She emphasized that had the P5+1 been more decisive, the Iranian regime would have had no choice but to fully retreat from and permanently abandon its efforts to acquire nuclear weapons."

Nope.. Iran was in compliance with the Iranian Agreement.. Even the Europeans knew that. Trump just wanted to show off and undo everything Obama accomplished. Trump is REAL stupid.

The Mullahs with the guns aren’t.

The Mullahs don't carry guns and they aren't really the problem.

The Revolutionary Guard is the dangerous element.

What is Iran′s Revolutionary Guard? | Middle East| News ...
The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is Iran's elite military force responsible for protecting the Islamic regime from internal and external threats. A 125,000-man force, it also controls...

Forum List

Back