🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden administration forms Disinformation Governance Board.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021

Disinformation Governance Board would be used to stifle any opposition and Dissent to Progressive ideology. This would be an end to what is left of Free Society.

Hopefully, if Progressives do manage to set up Disinformation Governance Board, this board would be inherited by a Republican President like Ron DeSantis in 2024. I make no predictions, but I hope. Then this board can be used to impose consequences on Totalitarian Progressives and make sure they become a political fringe.

You're a little slow there........ There's probably a couple of dozen threads on it over the last three days.........

You're a little slow there........ There's probably a couple of dozen threads on it over the last three days.........
Just goes to show you how worried some people are that their precious Russian propaganda is being targeted.

I do not think anyone mentioned the fact that even though Disinformation Governance Board is likely to be used against Freedom at least in 2023 and '24, it can be used by later Republican administration to flush out Totalitarian Progressives.

I do not think anyone mentioned the fact that even though Disinformation Governance Board is likely to be used against Freedom at least in 2023 and '24, it can be used by later Republican administration to flush out Totalitarian Progressives.
Whatever, just pointing out the huge conglomeration of threads already existing.

They can't censor anything but it would behoove the government to keep track of the latest toxic Russian bullshit that our right-wingers so love.
But not the Toxic BLM/Black Bloc /CPUSA Streetrabbles plotting to Destroy more Cities

But not the Toxic BLM/Black Bloc /CPUSA Streetrabbles plotting to Destroy more Cities
Nope. Just the foriegn propaganda campaigns from enemy powers that seem to come along during times of crisis. Why do you have a problem with that?

Nope. Just the foriegn propaganda campaigns from enemy powers that seem to come along during times of crisis. Why do you have a problem with that?
Under the First Amendment, American Citizens have a right to watch Russian Media and use Russian Social Media to the extent that host allow.

Under the First Amendment, American Citizens have a right to watch Russian Media and use Russian Social Media to the extent that host allow.
Perhaps but when it's a propaganda weapon being used against our country the government should probably keep track of it. No one is banning your neo-commie bullshit but you're just not going to take America by surprise with it.

1651436728039.png

Forum List

Back