Biden Admits He Doesn't Have Support Of Police

How this clown became the Democrat nominee is beyond everyone's wildest guess.

He claims he grew up in a town where you either became a policeman, fireman, or a priest. Then states he wasn't qualified to do those jobs.

And if that wasn't pathetic enough, he admits that he doesn't have the support of police "this year"

If America elects this brain dead fool and his commie handlers I wouldn't be surprised if every cop in America just flat out quits.

I can't imagine even the most hard core Democrat police officer, that could ever vote Democrat again.

What the left-wing stands for today, is beyond question. They are the party of evil, anarchy, and societal chaos.

So now we decide based on a popular vote? How do the swing states look?

Not any better.
Would you mind proving that via a link? Specifically: FL, AZ, PA, MN, NH, NV and MI. Not sure about the polls as I have never been polled. Have you? Anyone you know?
Instead of being 'not sure' about the Polls, why don't you instead study their rate of accuracy and make an informed decision on how much weight you give them, in predicting the reality of things?

Everyone rags on polls, the polls have been WAY more accurate at predicting races then these partisans on messageboards screaming "but but but 2016 polls!!" before, yannow, they actually do some digging into the issue.

Those are rhetorical questions. Don't even need 2 bother.

Not having the support of the police is Biden's biggest asset.
The police are WAY out of control, with things like pointing firearms at unarmed suspects, the War on Drugs, asset forfeitures, no-knock warrants, busting down door in the middle of the night, etc.
Constitutionally they are not supposed to even exist, and have no more legal authority than any citizen.
Sure you can hire anyone you want to do anything you could legally do, but you can't then give them any exceptional authority that everyone does not already have.
That is impossible and illegal.

The poor are the people that need the police the most. But you don't understand how they're defenseless against gangs. Just look at Chicago.

No, gangs are caused by the great wealth that the War on Drugs have enticed people with.
End the War on Drug caused by corrupt police, and the gangs go away.
All those doing drugs end up selling some as well, since it SO profitable, so then they become targets for theft since they have to deal in large amounts of cash they can't put in banks or call police to protect.
Police are the main source of crime, due to things like the War on Drugs.
Police only existed in any number after around 1900, and we did fine before then.
Likely better than we are now.
And if you saw the movie, "Gangs of New York", you have to realize that movie was not real, and the actual riots were over the Civil War draft, and the gangs were the good guys.

Not entirely true. Illegal pot seizures in Colorado have increased, which is counter intuitive.

In order to sell pot, you have to have a license, but people who want to avoid paying the tax, skip on getting the license, and sell pot on the black market.

These gangs of pot sellers, still exist and are growing, because it is harder to stop them when growing, and owning pot alone is now legal.

Additionally, Colorado now leads the nation in overdoses, and fewer people are checking into rehab.

At the same time, today Colorado is spending 15% of the entire state budget on funding drug programs.

And that is money spent directly on drug programs. It doesn't include families now dependent on government assistance, because the father or mother, or both, can't keep a job, or worse is now dead from an overdose.

Additionally they now say that fatal car crashes involving pot, are up dramatically. Yet even with the increase in car crashes, most estimates say you are more likely to die of an overdose, than a car crash.

On top of this, you have to consider the longer term effects, that children who grow up in the homes of addicts, or absent parents, tend to fall into crime and addiction themselves, resulting in an even larger burden of crime on society.

This is why just in the last couple of years, they have considered banning pot again.

"I grew up in a town where you either became a policeman, fireman, or a priest."

What a positively idiotic and completely untrue throw-away line....I don't give a hoot in hell how small your town is, if you're going to try to say that those are your only viable career options, you're too stupid to be a county commissioner, let alone the president.

The outer sunset district in San Francisco, circa the 1950's was much like what Mr. Biden stated. The homes there were built in the sand post WW II, homeowners were civil servants, salesmen, retail clerks, restaurant workers and bartenders. MIddle income workers capable of getting by with a single worker, a single car and enough income to put their kids through college.

Of course Odd Dude would mock the former VP. I wonder what Odd Dude gets out of being a curmudgeon and kvetch.

• Funny
Reactions: GT

Not any better.
Would you mind proving that via a link? Specifically: FL, AZ, PA, MN, NH, NV and MI. Not sure about the polls as I have never been polled. Have you? Anyone you know?

Sure, it's called Real Clear Politics
How did that work out in 2016? So that site also explains why I have not been polled? Have you been polled?

Not any better.
Instead of being 'not sure' about the Polls, why don't you instead study their rate of accuracy and make an informed decision on how much weight you give them, in predicting the reality of things?

Everyone rags on polls, the polls have been WAY more accurate at predicting races then these partisans on messageboards screaming "but but but 2016 polls!!" before, yannow, they actually do some digging into the issue.

I need more data on who was polled, what questions were asked, etc. Have you ever been polled?

Not any better.

I need more data on who was polled, what questions were asked, etc. Have you ever been polled?
Yes, I've been polled by Siena College.

You guys fall for any canard that Trump gives you. Democrats are not anti Police, that's a trope of divisive identity politics you've been fed on tWatter.

Well Biden is on tape wanting to defund the police.

At the debate he denied it but there he is right on tape.

At the debate he said he wanted social workers to travel with police on every call. Just shows how bat shit crazy he is.
The defund the Police movement was a mixed message, that's the truth that folks who are having an honest/casual conversation can learn. The origin of the idea was to reallocate resources toward mental health professionals to assist the Police when someone is acting erratic but not yet becoming dangerous...so that the situation can be de-escalated by a professional before a life needs to be lost.

But everyone in partisan political sphere of course advances the most dire, evil take possible so that they can continue to demonize each other as sub human cockroaches and you all fall for it.

Our President is the worst, most divisive President maybe in History, but I've no in depth experience with the super early days.
trump is just advancing the divisiveness started by bush,and carried on by obama......all 3 were/are terrible at uniting people....

You guys fall for any canard that Trump gives you. Democrats are not anti Police, that's a trope of divisive identity politics you've been fed on tWatter.

At the debate he said he wanted social workers to travel with police on every call. Just shows how bat shit crazy he is.
The defund the Police movement was a mixed message, that's the truth that folks who are having an honest/casual conversation can learn. The origin of the idea was to reallocate resources toward mental health professionals to assist the Police when someone is acting erratic but not yet becoming dangerous...so that the situation can be de-escalated by a professional before a life needs to be lost.

But everyone in partisan political sphere of course advances the most dire, evil take possible so that they can continue to demonize each other as sub human cockroaches and you all fall for it.

Our President is the worst, most divisive President maybe in History, but I've no in depth experience with the super early days.
trump is just advancing the divisiveness started by bush,and carried on by obama......all 3 were/are terrible at uniting people....
if you're going to compare what trump does to them...then i'd say you're being quite an apologist.

bush wasnt even that bad, it was the dudes under him, and obama made a couple of uncouth off the cuff comments. if thats the same thing to you...then i dont think we operate within the same reality, lol

he tweets attacks literally like 100x a day and it's pretty much all he ever does.

all day

even in the 1-4am area

Not any better.

I have never been polled. Neither have any of my relatives, friends or even friends of friends. I do not know one person who has been polled. Does it mean the polls are incorrect? Not necessarily but I am not sure we can take them as gospel. My only point.

if you're going to compare what trump does to them...then i'd say you're being quite an apologist.

bush wasnt even that bad, it was the dudes under him, and obama made a couple of uncouth off the cuff comments. if thats the same thing to you...then i dont think we operate within the same reality, lol

he tweets attacks literally like 100x a day and it's pretty much all he ever does.

all day

even in the 1-4am area
they all divided people GT....maybe you are being an apologist for bush and obama.... all 3 sucked big time at bringing the other side to even give them the benefit of the doubt...

How this clown became the Democrat nominee is beyond everyone's wildest guess.

He claims he grew up in a town where you either became a policeman, fireman, or a priest. Then states he wasn't qualified to do those jobs.

And if that wasn't pathetic enough, he admits that he doesn't have the support of police "this year"

If America elects this brain dead fool and his commie handlers I wouldn't be surprised if every cop in America just flat out quits.

SO ARE THE SNOWFLAKES ON THIS BOARD WILLING TO ADMIT BIDEN LIED DURING THE DEBATE WHEN HE SAID HE DID HAVE THE SUPPORT OF POLICE ORGANIZATIONS?

all day

even in the 1-4am area
they all divided people GT....maybe you are being an apologist for bush and obama.... all 3 sucked big time at bringing the other side to even give them the benefit of the doubt...
No, I'm able to differentiate between typical politician and going full retard, and Trump is on twitter every day going full retard. Trying to be kissy kissy with 'fairness' does not mean there aren't clear levels to all of these things - I'm for the truth, however unfair anyone might find it. Trump divides more than anyone I've ever seen, and that's empirical - - - he says more to divide in a single day on twitter than you can dig up from 16 years of BushObama.

Biden Admits He Doesn't Have Support Of Police

Doesn't look like he needs it

View attachment 397827

Many of the swing states are seeing more and more infections of Covid-19; and still Donald Trump is mocking the virus. Is it any wonder that so many trump 2016 voters are supporting Joe Biden?

More and more "Republicans for Biden" signs are being sold and displayed on front yards.

Attachments

• 1602006421458.png
    1602006421458.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 16

Not any better.

I have never been polled. Neither have any of my relatives, friends or even friends of friends. I do not know one person who has been polled. Does it mean the polls are incorrect? Not necessarily but I am not sure we can take them as gospel. My only point.
You don't need to guess. Polls have a studied % of accuracy.

all day

even in the 1-4am area
No, I'm able to differentiate between typical politician and going full retard, and Trump is on twitter every day going full retard. Trying to be kissy kissy with 'fairness' does not mean there aren't clear levels to all of these things - I'm for the truth, however unfair anyone might find it. Trump divides more than anyone I've ever seen, and that's empirical - - - he says more to divide in a single day on twitter than you can dig up from 16 years of BushObama.
dividing people is dividing people.....the 2 guys you are trying to make excuses for did it enough were the country was way more divided then when Clinton was over....the only difference between these 3 party people is.....trump has a bigger mouth.....

Forum List

Back