Biden Admits He Doesn't Have Support Of Police

The polls are run by the same propagandists as last time.

The polls underpredicted the Democratic vote in 2018.

Thus, according your standards, the polls are run by Republican propagandists, and Biden's lead must be even bigger.
Your dishonesty is interesting. Everyone and their mother thought that HRC would win in a landslide. You have yet to get over that loss.

2016? Fast forward........ 2020 bro. Look at us, it will be a miracle if we can recover 2021, economic crisis, health crisis, racial crisis and all 3 Trump is not capable of solving these crisis because of ineptness and incompetence.

Brace yourself.
Yet before the China virus we were doing great. Why did you omit that?
True and false. True the economy was good before the Pandemic ....... false because we are heading the wrong way how Trump handled the economy.

Trade wars is a disaster prices of commodities went up, he made farmers welfare recipients and causing 19% of farmers filed bankruptcies after billions $ of bail out. I’m not sure how we can recover from that. We have a record breaking unemployment expected surplus but we have deficits.

How and what ever you look at it Trump performance is bad. Then he made it worse when Coronavirus crisis came up.
Your entire post is a lie. Incredible. At least you’re consistent.

And I don’t FUCKING lie in any of my post. Don’t you ever forget that.

If you have any doubt why not ask me a question or challenge me like ......... Prove it
Fake News....LOL

They are suing over procedure and timeframe vs actual tariffs and trade wars are painful. Short term pain for long term gain. China is feeling major pain, difference is their companies don’t have any rights. Of course companies will feel pain as goods are cheap coming from China. Doesn’t mean we don’t need to hold China accountable.

Look familiar?

The survey found that farmers largely view the trade disruption as short-term pain for long-term gain.

While only 14% think their farm operations will be better off financially a year from now, more than half said they expected something good to ultimately come out of the trade war. And about 44% said they believe the U.S. economy will be stronger in three years.

Trade wars suck but China needs to be held accountable. Next time present both parts of the argument. You’re as dishonest as Harris and her lie on Abe Lincoln.

Dishonest? I don’t need to lie and dishonest I presents exact real facts.
According to you..... Next time present both parts of arguments. WHAT BOTH PARTS are you talking about Dude?
Explain how I am suffering? My business is doing great. Even during COVID. I feel safer because we have stronger border security and military. Our relations with Israel are at an all time high, which is important to me since I am Jewish. I do wish our healthcare wasn’t so convoluted. And I do wish we would balance our budget. I am being honest with you. You’re getting all angry like a little child.

Oh and my IRA and wife’s 401k are thriving. So why would I be angry? Please explain.

Why I’m angry? I’m posting exact facts, realities, ugliness, cruelties and victims of a Trade War no more no less. Then you are trying to defend the indefensible Trump disastrous failed policy at the same time you keep repeating I’m lying or dishonest and blabbering issues that doesn’t make sense.

One of my close friend a farm owner is hanging by the thread to hold on to his farm without the bailout he would have filed bankruptcy but no income. He is living by his savings just waiting for a miracles.

I asked you several questions but you can’t answer or ignored them. Meaning you are LYING.

Your life, business, your IRA and 401k has nothing to do with the this TW discussions. I retired early to enjoy life but wife and I don’t need and don’t have IRA or 401k. Like I posted several times I’m in the medical instruments business the more people get sick it’s good for the business more money coming in. My 2 sons is now running the show the day to day operations.

Here’s more victims of a Trade War the machinery farm equipments like John Deere and Caterpillar. This was just last year 2019 but more are getting layoffs this year.

The world's largest farm equipment maker is reeling from the fallout of the U.S.-China trade war that has slowed purchases from farmers.

Thus, according your standards, the polls are run by Republican propagandists, and Biden's lead must be even bigger.
Your dishonesty is interesting. Everyone and their mother thought that HRC would win in a landslide. You have yet to get over that loss.

2016? Fast forward........ 2020 bro. Look at us, it will be a miracle if we can recover 2021, economic crisis, health crisis, racial crisis and all 3 Trump is not capable of solving these crisis because of ineptness and incompetence.

Brace yourself.
True and false. True the economy was good before the Pandemic ....... false because we are heading the wrong way how Trump handled the economy.

Trade wars is a disaster prices of commodities went up, he made farmers welfare recipients and causing 19% of farmers filed bankruptcies after billions $ of bail out. I’m not sure how we can recover from that. We have a record breaking unemployment expected surplus but we have deficits.

How and what ever you look at it Trump performance is bad. Then he made it worse when Coronavirus crisis came up.

If you have any doubt why not ask me a question or challenge me like ......... Prove it
Fake News....LOL

They are suing over procedure and timeframe vs actual tariffs and trade wars are painful. Short term pain for long term gain. China is feeling major pain, difference is their companies don’t have any rights. Of course companies will feel pain as goods are cheap coming from China. Doesn’t mean we don’t need to hold China accountable.

Look familiar?

The survey found that farmers largely view the trade disruption as short-term pain for long-term gain.

While only 14% think their farm operations will be better off financially a year from now, more than half said they expected something good to ultimately come out of the trade war. And about 44% said they believe the U.S. economy will be stronger in three years.

Trade wars suck but China needs to be held accountable. Next time present both parts of the argument. You’re as dishonest as Harris and her lie on Abe Lincoln.

According to you..... Next time present both parts of arguments. WHAT BOTH PARTS are you talking about Dude?
Explain how I am suffering? My business is doing great. Even during COVID. I feel safer because we have stronger border security and military. Our relations with Israel are at an all time high, which is important to me since I am Jewish. I do wish our healthcare wasn’t so convoluted. And I do wish we would balance our budget. I am being honest with you. You’re getting all angry like a little child.

Oh and my IRA and wife’s 401k are thriving. So why would I be angry? Please explain.

Why I’m angry? I’m posting exact facts, realities, ugliness, cruelties and victims of a Trade War no more no less. Then you are trying to defend the indefensible Trump disastrous failed policy at the same time you keep repeating I’m lying or dishonest and blabbering issues that doesn’t make sense.

One of my close friend a farm owner is hanging by the thread to hold on to his farm without the bailout he would have filed bankruptcy but no income. He is living by his savings just waiting for a miracles.

I asked you several questions but you can’t answer or ignored them. Meaning you are LYING.

Your life, business, your IRA and 401k has nothing to do with the this TW discussions. I retired early to enjoy life but wife and I don’t need and don’t have IRA or 401k. Like I posted several times I’m in the medical instruments business the more people get sick it’s good for the business more money coming in. My 2 sons is now running the show the day to day operations.

Here’s more victims of a Trade War the machinery farm equipments like John Deere and Caterpillar. This was just last year 2019 but more are getting layoffs this year.

The world's largest farm equipment maker is reeling from the fallout of the U.S.-China trade war that has slowed purchases from farmers.

Re-ask your question. I posted data that farmers are OK in terms of short term pain for long term gain. How would you deal with China?

Brace yourself.

Fake News....LOL

Look familiar?

Re-ask your question. I posted data that farmers are OK in terms of short term pain for long term gain. How would you deal with China?
Wrong again. You did not post a data. You posted your OPINION a data that came from no where. From my post #138 I asked you a question. You didn’t answer.
I already blasted your OPINION about your short term and long term gain.

LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN. Pay attention. Read my post do not stare at it.

Short terms/Long terms: 20% filed for bankruptcies at the same time we are losing the biggest customer China. Spent total of $40 billions farmers bail out in last 3 years. They need more next year.

Short terms/ Long term: 20% filed for bankruptcies and more are filing this year. A farms they owned for generations and now are LOST AND GONE FOREVER. More farmers needs bailout for next year. Since US are no longer a dependable partners of China they seek other resources like Brazil and Argentina.

So explain to us what are or any long term gain for US on Trade Wars? What did I missed?

How would I deal with China?
1. You should ask that question to that SOB hypocrite bastard ...... Why he and his daughter Ivanka are making their products in China?

2. Ask him why the record trade deficits in last 14 years under Trump is a total failure.

3. Good economy is like a symphony of a fine tuned orchestra that goes together all at the same time. ALL trade partners are part of that success and that includes China. Trump stupidity came in and fucked it up. He said it’s easy to win that was 3 years ago and no end insight. Now sued by 3,500 US companies that are waiting for an answer.

4. I want the economy back before Trump became a president. China was not an enemy before Trump came in. He even praised Xi couple of times early this year. He praised him again this week that Putin, Kim and Xi are very smart.

Trump is a total FAILURE from economy, trades, racism, Putin lover, foreign and domestic policies, conspiracies, nonsense tweets, lies, pandemic crisis to stimulus package.... ALL the way.

Brace yourself.

Fake News....LOL

Look familiar?

Fake news just because you don’t like it? Sadly. Trump trained you well. Those are exact real news. Read what it mean how a tariffs are applied. Read it don’t stare at it.

Sure China is feeling the heat but WE Americans are sufferings and taking the heat from the tariffs. NOT China.

What do you mean by short term pain and long term gain on tariffs???? There are NO such thing as long term gain on high tariffs except higher prices that we Americans pay on all foreign goods from China.

Hold China accountable LIKE WHAT? We are now paying the price. That’s dumb.

Look familiar??? What is that mean?
What survey? Can you provide a link what survey are you talking about?

According to you trade disruptions as short term pain and long term gain. You are LYING BIG TIME. How dumb can you be to say something like that when 20% of farmers filed for bankruptcies last year 2019 alone and more will file this year 2020. On top of billions of farmers bailout. They lost their farms they had for generations because of Trump stupidity and they are not getting it back. Plus laid off of farm machinery manufacturers equipments. You are more ignorant than I thought.

No one in the right mind will say something good will come out from Trade wars. No one. Only idiot will say something like that.

According to you.... About 44% believe the US economy will be stronger in 3 years. IN 3 YEARS...... Where did you get the 44%???? So what happened to today’s economy and in next 2 years? We had a good economy to start with but your MORON wrecked it.

According to you..... Trade Wars is suck China should be held accountable. At any given part of TW ....... How can you held China accountable? HOW? Even with Phase 1 they bought soybeans from Brazil instead from US farmers.

Remember all the soybeans China said it would be buying from the U.S. once the phase one trade deal was inked and tariffs were rolled back? Well, they are buying from the wrong country.

China’s Brazilian soybean imports in June broke a record, based on China’s General Administration of Customs data from this weekend. They bought 10.51 million tons of soybeans in June, an increase of 91% from June of last year. Volume also rose 18.6% from May volumes.
Azog...... Here is my post # 138.
I asked you a several questions here to prove yourself but you avoided it. Like your 44%? WHY?

Brace yourself.

Fake News....LOL

Look familiar?

Fake news just because you don’t like it? Sadly. Trump trained you well. Those are exact real news. Read what it mean how a tariffs are applied. Read it don’t stare at it.

Sure China is feeling the heat but WE Americans are sufferings and taking the heat from the tariffs. NOT China.

What do you mean by short term pain and long term gain on tariffs???? There are NO such thing as long term gain on high tariffs except higher prices that we Americans pay on all foreign goods from China.

Hold China accountable LIKE WHAT? We are now paying the price. That’s dumb.

Look familiar??? What is that mean?
What survey? Can you provide a link what survey are you talking about?

According to you trade disruptions as short term pain and long term gain. You are LYING BIG TIME. How dumb can you be to say something like that when 20% of farmers filed for bankruptcies last year 2019 alone and more will file this year 2020. On top of billions of farmers bailout. They lost their farms they had for generations because of Trump stupidity and they are not getting it back. Plus laid off of farm machinery manufacturers equipments. You are more ignorant than I thought.

No one in the right mind will say something good will come out from Trade wars. No one. Only idiot will say something like that.

According to you.... About 44% believe the US economy will be stronger in 3 years. IN 3 YEARS...... Where did you get the 44%???? So what happened to today’s economy and in next 2 years? We had a good economy to start with but your MORON wrecked it.

According to you..... Trade Wars is suck China should be held accountable. At any given part of TW ....... How can you held China accountable? HOW? Even with Phase 1 they bought soybeans from Brazil instead from US farmers.

Remember all the soybeans China said it would be buying from the U.S. once the phase one trade deal was inked and tariffs were rolled back? Well, they are buying from the wrong country.

China’s Brazilian soybean imports in June broke a record, based on China’s General Administration of Customs data from this weekend. They bought 10.51 million tons of soybeans in June, an increase of 91% from June of last year. Volume also rose 18.6% from May volumes.
Azog...... Here is my post # 138.
I asked you a several questions here to prove yourself but you avoided it. Like your 44%? WHY?
I already explained to you that a trade war is painful and asked you what you would have done differently. Of course some American companies will suffer.

Forum List

Back