Biden Again Lies About No Vaccine and No Plan to Administer

Well, 50 years and zero accomplishments, you have to steal other people’s work.
View attachment 459716

"My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... That changed the moment we took office."

That's not lying.

What is enough?? I am not Trump support, but I find this is stupid.

There weren't enough to go around, and now we're waiting for vaccine to be produced and buying it up as soon as it's ready. You don't remember those shortages delaying the vaccination schedule? Still shortages in our state.

Trump promised 20 million by December 31st. Pfizer and Moderna delivered the doses, and Trump failed to deliver either the doses or the money to hire the people to deliver them. States started running out because Trump failed to buy more vaccine. I guess he figures his EO prevents manufacturers from selling it to anyone else, so he didn't have to bother.

I have never seen anyone botch a job so completely as Trump has done with his covid response. His incompetence has been criminal and lead to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

Your hatred on the left is just unbelievable. Before the FDA was even close to approving the vaccine, Trump signed a contract with Moderna for the first 100 million doses for Americans first, with a rider of an additional 500 million on demand. The delivery was fine, it was the states that couldn't figure out what to do with the vaccines once they got them. They weren't setup for it properly, and that's not Trump's fault.

We're moving along just fine after the bugs (which are expected in something like this) were worked out in the states. My father and sister both received their second shot recently, and millions of other Americans have too.

Now Dementia is trying to act like he's doing something unique to hitch his wagon to Trump's success. It's all a dog and pony show which the lying media will fawn all over as if there is any truth to it.

After the vaccines are being given to the most exposed and most vulnerable the new cases and deaths are dropping.
No thanks to the Xiden administration.

Exactly, but there is nothing more anybody can do at this point. Slow Joe is now saying we "might" be back to normal by Christmas. Christmas? I'm beginning to wonder if this dementia patient even realizes this is February.

No plan to vaccinate yet 12 million were already vaccinated by late January.

Trump promised 20 million by December 31st.

False...

"By the end of December, we expect to have about 40 million doses of the [Pfizer and Moderna] vaccines available for distribution," Health and Hum...an Services Secretary Alex Azar said last month. "Enough to vaccinate 20 million of our most vulnerable Americans."

The vaccine was approved in December. About a month later, they had over 20 million shots in arms, and had far exceeded Biden's weak goal of 1M shots per day....

See that? You falsely busted on Trump's promises, but the reality is that he fulfilled Biden's.

Well, 50 years and zero accomplishments, you have to steal other people’s work.
View attachment 459716

"My predecessor, as my mother would say, 'failed to order enough vaccines,' failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots... That changed the moment we took office."

That's not lying.

What is enough?? I am not Trump support, but I find this is stupid.

There weren't enough to go around, and now we're waiting for vaccine to be produced and buying it up as soon as it's ready. You don't remember those shortages delaying the vaccination schedule? Still shortages in our state.

Good Lord! There was NO vaccine until Trump created conditions to allow it to be developed quickly, and as the vaccine was manufactured, it was distributed to the States, meaning that according to the CDC 34.7 million people have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, and 11.2 million people who have been fully vaccinated. Do you think they have all been vaccinated since January 20?

Why not try to be truthful?

Good Lord! There was NO vaccine until Trump created conditions to allow it to be developed quickly, and as the vaccine was manufactured, it was distributed to the States, meaning that according to the CDC 34.7 million people have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, and 11.2 million people who have been fully vaccinated. Do you think they have all been vaccinated since January 20?

Why not try to be truthful?

According to vaccine tracker, the US vaccinated over 61 million people to date. Less than half of those people have had their second vaccination. The system Trump put in place is doing wonderfully, and the newest statistics on deaths, new cases, and hospitalizations are showing it.

Forum List

Back