Biden agreement with Iran

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

I’m sure there’s nothing to be concerned about.

Prisoner swap is one thing.

Freeing up $6 Billion for Iran is … well, you know the thing.

What possible harm could come of allowing a radical Islamist state to have even more money to complete their desired nuclear weapon capability?

What possible harm could come of allowing a radical Islamist state to have even more money to complete their desired nuclear weapon capability?
Sounds like something Obama would do.

Iran is an important and powerful Brics member and Biden is trying to bring back more than the short end of the stick to America.

India didn't cooperate with Biden at the G20 either.

It is a ransom. The mullahs regime wouldn't agree on this swap without that, it seems.

Somebody in Biden's Obama retread dominated administration has a desire to award Iran with most favored nation status. I'm guessing it's Valerie Jarrett.

Somebody in Biden's Obama retread dominated administration has a desire to award Iran with most favored nation status. I'm guessing it's Valerie Jarrett.
America doesn't automatically get a seat at the head of the bargaining table anymore.

And Trump iwill be powerless to fix that, the same as Biden.

All nuclear powers get a seat at that table now and nobody gets to exclude even N.K.

It is a ransom. The mullahs regime wouldn't agree on this swap without that, it seems.
It can’t be. US policy is that we don’t pay ransom to kidnappers of terrorists.

Brandon wouldn’t simply ignore such an important US policy. Would he?

It can’t be. US policy is that we don’t pay ransom to kidnappers of terrorists.

Brandon wouldn’t simply ignore such an important US policy. Would he?
Well, that narrative is similar to 'we don't negotiate with terrorists'. Sometimes do. At least, the Americans that were held hostage will get home. Was there a different way to do that? Maybe no.

About Biden.. He is your president. I am sure he is far from ideal. But it is up to you to decide.

This is a great day for the anti-semitic, Holocaust denial wing of the DemoKKKrat party; Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Ayana Pressley, AOC, etc.

Well, that narrative is similar to 'we don't negotiate with terrorists'. Sometimes do. At least, the Americans that were held hostage will get home. Was there a different way to do that? Maybe no.
Maybe not. Not sure what difference that makes. The policy exists for a good reason. Random exceptions undermine that purpose.
About Biden.. He is your president.
Sadly. We are all aware of that fact. Why do you mention it?
I am sure he is far from ideal. But it is up to you to decide.
Ok. And?

Maybe not. Not sure what difference that makes. The policy exists for a good reason. Random exceptions undermine that purpose
There is no 'correct' answer on this issue. It is bad to let people rot in some shithole. Also, it is also bad to negotiate with terrorists and extremists and especially give them money.

Sadly. We are all aware of that fact. Why do you mention it?
I try not to discuss the US internal political affairs. My knowledge about that is quite limited and that is basically not my business.

There is no 'correct' answer on this issue. It is bad to let people rot in some shithole. Also, it is also bad to negotiate with terrorists and extremists and especially give them money.
Two difficult options. No good solutions. But it may be worse to encourage kidnappers or terrorists.
I try not to discuss the US internal political affairs. My knowledge about that is quite limited and that is basically not my business.
Ok

But but but we are just giving them back their own money. And, besides, the government doesn't get the money, the money is for their people for humanitarian reasons. So, it's all good, even though we are violating the very sanctions we imposed. We need to reprimand ourselves for violating UN sanctions against Iran.

But but but we are just giving them back their own money. And, besides, the government doesn't get the money, the money is for their people for humanitarian reasons. So, it's all good, even though we are violating the very sanctions we imposed. We need to reprimand ourselves for violating UN sanctions against Iran.
I’d say Potato should go stand in the corner, but he wouldn’t realize it.

Sounds like something Obama would do.
Biden might still be giving Obama his favors for being compromised in regards to Obama. What exactly does Obama have on Biden one has to wonder about ? I mean we are dealing with a President that appears to be compromised in many ways.

You forgot the huge capital lettered word at the end -

It's all "BULLSHITE"... 😂

Biden might still be giving Obama his favors for being compromised in regards to Obama. What exactly does Obama have on Biden one has to wonder about ? I mean we are dealing with a President that appears to be compromised in many ways.
Obama is an empty suit. He was a puppet just like Pedo Joe is now.

Forum List

Back