Biden already created the best economy EVER

Republicans ignored Kavanaughs accuser even though they said she was credible

Trumps accusers are still waiting their day in court

What are you talking about? They agreed to the hearing, didn't they? She was not credible, especially after the many lies she told.
Even Trump said she was credible

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)
I can't help but notice they don't like when we play by their rules.
That is the difference between the two parties.

When a Democrat is accused, Democrats rally to demand he resign

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?
Tara Reades story kind of fell apart
You mean like Kavanaugh's accusers? Like Trump's accusers?

Funny how that works, especially since Tara Reade was a Biden supporter.

Kavanaugh's accuser was very easy to ignore as such sleaze usually is.

So Trump boinked lotsa poontang. So what, it's not against the law. You as a "beta" male and snowflake cannot understand.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?

So Trump boinked lotsa poontang. So what, it's not against the law. You as a "beta" male and snowflake cannot understand.
^^^ the party of family values.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Got it.

You must have mistaken me for Dan Quayle. The GOP pf yesteryear is not the GOP of today. It is Trump's.

Got it.

You must have mistaken me for Dan Quayle. The GOP pf yesteryear is not the GOP of today. It is Trump's.
Oh? So the GOP has surrendered their values for their new lord?

Got it.

You're the one that brought up family values. something that left political discourse about 30 years ago. The GOP is the party of the common man today.

Got it.

You're the one that brought up family values. something that left political discourse about 30 years ago. The GOP is the party of the common man today.
LOL

Thanks to exposed hypocrisy.

Got it.

LOL

Thanks to exposed hypocrisy.
Go slither back under your rock.

Got it.

That's ironic considering you never admired the GOP's "values".

Trump already created the best economy EVER
An economy that LOST over 2 million jobs over his 4 years. The worst job creation since Hover.

Oh, no, this is Trump's economy. You guys said so. I'm using your standard.
BULLSHIT, and you know it.
So let's recap.

How long did Presidents own the economy?

W - 16 1/2 years. (last six months of Clinton through his own eight years and eight years of Obama's suck ass economy)

Obama - 4 years - Trump administration

Biden - 2 months - took over day one with Trump leaving

This is your stupid shit

Got it.

Not true at all. I live a life of family values. I'm married with children and never cheated on my wife. And we raise our kids to be honest and faithful to family and friends.

What I laugh at is the right's hypocrisy. Like Newt Gingrich castigating Clinton for cheating on his wife while Newt was secretly doing the same.

But unemployment is easing because the red states are hiring more restaurant and entertainment workers.....you wackos hate that dont you??
Link?
It was listed in the latest jobs report that came out, want me to read it to you also??
Here you go slow guy.
“Retail trade added 41,000 jobs in February. Job growth was widespread in the industry, with the largest gains occurring in general merchandise stores (+14,000), health and personal care stores (+12,000), and food and beverage stores (+10,000). These gains were partially offset by a loss in clothing and clothing accessories stores (-20,000). Following steep job losses in March and April of 2020 (-2.4 million jobs over the 2 months combined), retail trade has added 2.0 million jobs from May through February.
Manufacturing employment increased by 21,000 over the month.”
Theree you go like I said.

But unemployment is easing because the red states are hiring more restaurant and entertainment workers.....you wackos hate that dont you??
Link?
Says nothing about red state entertainment.
Well duuhhhhhh who lifted the restrictions?
Don’t be a moron. Industry is performing well as vaccines get out and people are planning for the end of the pandemic thanks to Joe. There is no data anywhere that says restaurants in red states are driving the employment improvement outside of your dreams. Your dreams are not evidentiary.

Not true at all. I live a life of family values. I'm married with children and never cheated on my wife. And we raise our kids to be honest and faithful to family and friends.

What I laugh at is the right's hypocrisy. Like Newt Gingrich castigating Clinton for cheating on his wife while Newt was secretly doing the same.

You must also pop anger control meds like candy

I don't think your source is. When did he make that statement and under what setting? It doesn't say that.

Is this where you double down on denial?

President Donald Trump said Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony about her alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was “very compelling,” calling her a “very credible witness.”

“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump said of Ford while speaking to reporters on Friday. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country,” he continued. “But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

LOL

Uh, no. Morons like you entertain me. Keep up the good work!

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.
Not record highs, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Every day is a new record, Idiot.
Not a record high, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When has our debt been higher than today, Halfwit.
Dates it was higher than today, dumbfuck...

• 2/16/21
  • 2/17/21
  • 2/18/21
  • 2/19/21
  • 2/20/21
  • 2/21/21
  • 2/22/21
  • 2/24/21
  • 2/26/21
  • 2/27/21
  • 2/28/21
  • 3/01/21
  • 3/02/21
  • 3/03/21
  • 3/04/21
  • 3/05/21
  • 3/06/21
  • 3/07/21
  • 3/08/21
  • 3/09/21
  • 3/10/21

Do you ever stop lying, dumbfuck?

Ever??
Link us up to your data showing our debt was higher in those days than it is today.

I don't think your source is. When did he make that statement and under what setting? It doesn't say that.

Is this where you double down on denial?

President Donald Trump said Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony about her alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was “very compelling,” calling her a “very credible witness.”

“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump said of Ford while speaking to reporters on Friday. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country,” he continued. “But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

Ford's own self identified friends said her story didn't happen.

Her own husband said she'd never mentioned being assaulted before.

Now they were credible. Ford wasn't at all

LOL

Uh, no. Morons like you entertain me. Keep up the good work!

You must be a fun guy just to be around. You get very angry when you're entertained, LOL. Getting angry isn't fun to me. To each his own, LOL.

And damn, you bicker like an old woman

Forum List

Back