Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)
I can't help but notice they don't like when we play by their rules.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

But unemployment is easing because the red states are hiring more restaurant and entertainment workers.....you wackos hate that dont you??
Link?

That is the difference between the two parties.

When a Democrat is accused, Democrats rally to demand he resign

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?
Tara Reades story kind of fell apart
You mean like Kavanaugh's accusers? Like Trump's accusers?

Funny how that works, especially since Tara Reade was a Biden supporter.

Yep, up 70 cents in less than two months of him being there. We have 46 more months to go.

Let’s do the math
I use 15 gallons a week, at 70 cents that is an extra $10.50 a WEEK!
OMG :eek:

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

The question is, what will poor people do, they may have to go hungry not having that $50 a month they have to spend to get to work.

Good point
Lets raise the minimum wage

To what?

$15
That gas gets expensive

Why stop there? Why not $30?
Because $30 is too high

$15 makes up for 11 years without an increase and the fact that Republicans will block future increases

Who says? If we are to have a centralized system to set wage, then why not $30? That's only slightly over median income levels right?

But unemployment is easing because the red states are hiring more restaurant and entertainment workers.....you wackos hate that dont you??
Link?
It was listed in the latest jobs report that came out, want me to read it to you also??
Here you go slow guy.
“Retail trade added 41,000 jobs in February. Job growth was widespread in the industry, with the largest gains occurring in general merchandise stores (+14,000), health and personal care stores (+12,000), and food and beverage stores (+10,000). These gains were partially offset by a loss in clothing and clothing accessories stores (-20,000). Following steep job losses in March and April of 2020 (-2.4 million jobs over the 2 months combined), retail trade has added 2.0 million jobs from May through February.
Manufacturing employment increased by 21,000 over the month.”

That is the difference between the two parties.

When a Democrat is accused, Democrats rally to demand he resign

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?
Tara Reades story kind of fell apart
You mean like Kavanaugh's accusers? Like Trump's accusers?

Funny how that works, especially since Tara Reade was a Biden supporter.

Republicans ignored Kavanaughs accuser even though they said she was credible

Trumps accusers are still waiting their day in court

Yep, up 70 cents in less than two months of him being there. We have 46 more months to go.

Let’s do the math

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

The question is, what will poor people do, they may have to go hungry not having that $50 a month they have to spend to get to work.

Good point

To what?

$15
That gas gets expensive

Because $30 is too high

$15 makes up for 11 years without an increase and the fact that Republicans will block future increases

Who says? If we are to have a centralized system to set wage, then why not $30? That's only slightly over median income levels right?

$30 is not necessary...$15 is reasonable and necessary

Link?
Says nothing about red state entertainment.

If by 10 trillion you mean 8 trillion then you wouldn't be the worthless lying scum POS you are, and Tramp ran up just under 8 trillion and counting in less than 4 years, as his last fiscal year doesn't end until Sept 30 of this year.

Obama inherited a BUSH depression and Tramp inherited a roaring recovery.

Method 1: Debt Added Since Obama Took Office

The largest number comes from calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion.1 When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.937 trillion. It explains why some would say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt.

A recession doesn't need 10 trillion to get it going again.
Yes, Obama added $9.3 trillion in 8 years. $1.2 trillion on average per year.

Trump added $7.8 trillion in 4. $2 trillion on average per year. 67% higher than Obama.
How much if you take away the COVID stimulus? On average? May still be higher. Just curious.
Life doesn't work that way, ShortBus. We had, and still have, a pandemic. Should we also recalculate the debt under Obama without Bush's Great Recession? Should we recalculate the economy under Hoover and FDR without the Great Depression?

Sorry for you, but the economy of 2020 belongs to Trump. Like it or not.

Unless there's something good, then it's all Joe right?

Let’s do the math

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

Good point

To what?

$15
That gas gets expensive

Because $30 is too high

$30 is not necessary...$15 is reasonable and necessary

Says who?

Link?
It was listed in the latest jobs report that came out, want me to read it to you also??
Here you go slow guy.
“Retail trade added 41,000 jobs in February. Job growth was widespread in the industry, with the largest gains occurring in general merchandise stores (+14,000), health and personal care stores (+12,000), and food and beverage stores (+10,000). These gains were partially offset by a loss in clothing and clothing accessories stores (-20,000). Following steep job losses in March and April of 2020 (-2.4 million jobs over the 2 months combined), retail trade has added 2.0 million jobs from May through February.
Theree you go like I said.

Link?
Well duuhhhhhh who lifted the restrictions?

Link?
Here you go slow guy.
Theree you go like I said.

Link?
Well duuhhhhhh who lifted the restrictions?
And when the bars and restaurants are open and hire people to serve customers, who do you think entertains them except musicians?

None of what you just typed is true. If so, then why was it higher in price under Trump? And that’s not the only criticism of your fairy tale.

Higher under Trump? WTF are you smoking?

Before the election, gas prices were 2.10 a gallon here. It's now past $2.80.
It was almost $3.00 in 2018. I don't recall seeing a single rightard crying over it then. Why is that?

If by 10 trillion you mean 8 trillion then you wouldn't be the worthless lying scum POS you are, and Tramp ran up just under 8 trillion and counting in less than 4 years, as his last fiscal year doesn't end until Sept 30 of this year.

The largest number comes from calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion.1 When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.937 trillion. It explains why some would say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt.

Trump added $7.8 trillion in 4. $2 trillion on average per year. 67% higher than Obama.
How much if you take away the COVID stimulus? On average? May still be higher. Just curious.
Life doesn't work that way, ShortBus. We had, and still have, a pandemic. Should we also recalculate the debt under Obama without Bush's Great Recession? Should we recalculate the economy under Hoover and FDR without the Great Depression?

Uh, no. I said this is still the Trump economy. For good or for bad.

What the hell are you talking about? Normally, those vaccines would not have been made public because they were not fully vetted. 8 companies---? They did not have to share their brand. Now 2 of them are producing together---NOW.
Trump is a grifter and an egomaniac loser, and many of his nefarious activities are first being investigated by an honorable AJ for a change. We will see if your grifter can slither around any charges filed.

According to Levin, that was the deal. Trump would purchase 100 million doses from each IF they agreed to work together instead of keeping their research and testing within their company which is normal. I've never known of anybody to question Levin's research on anything.
Since Levin is an asshole buddy of Trump's, I recommend that you question everything, because you never know what drivel Trump is passing on.

Better tell that to your comrades

Better tell that to your comrades
That's your job.

Forum List

Back