Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.
So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.

It ceased to be Obama's economy when Trump crashed it into a tree. But it should also be remembered that Trump promised to undo ALL of Obama's accomplishments, and Obama's "best economy ever" really way his greatest accomplishment, so Trump was just doing a "Promises kept", when he left the worst economy since the Great Depression for Biden to patch up yet again.

What a shock for Republicans that Democrats have decided to abandon the 40 year failure of Republican tax and economic structures, and labour codes which have resulted in three major economic crashes in the past 40 years, and transferred 80% of the wealth of the nation to billionaires and wealthy corporations, in favour of a government FOR the American people.

Trump left nothing to be transferred to the new Administration. Just a big mess.

Saw this morning that just about every economist is predicting 8% GDP this year ..
A number Dear Leader could have only dreamed of. :)

That's because the economy was artificially low last year. Know why? You don't, do you? Be honest.

The funny part is you don't now why Obama's numbers being so low were bad when he should have had the same thing happen after the deep 2008 recession, and they were still blow ass bad.

Your knowledge is selective and totally partisan

Why Biden is the best President EVER!

View attachment 467675
Veggie Joe: Highest debt in history.
LOL

Name the last president who didn't have record high debt during their presidency....

:popcorn:
<crickets>

Nostra's reluctance to answer that answers for him.
Link to me making that claim?
Nearly every president had record high debt during their presidency. That's what your silence reveals.
So?

Biden holds thee record for all Presidents.

He sux.

Even Trump said she was credible

I don't think your source is. When did he make that statement and under what setting? It doesn't say that.

Is this where you double down on denial?

President Donald Trump said Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony about her alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was “very compelling,” calling her a “very credible witness.”

“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump said of Ford while speaking to reporters on Friday. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country,” he continued. “But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

Ford's own self identified friends said her story didn't happen.

Her own husband said she'd never mentioned being assaulted before.

Now they were credible. Ford wasn't at all
Actually, the opposite is true
They came forward and said Ford HAD mentioned the Kavanaugh incident in the past

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Even Trump said she was credible

I don't think your source is. When did he make that statement and under what setting? It doesn't say that.

Is this where you double down on denial?

President Donald Trump said Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony about her alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was “very compelling,” calling her a “very credible witness.”

“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump said of Ford while speaking to reporters on Friday. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country,” he continued. “But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

Ford's own self identified friends said her story didn't happen.

Her own husband said she'd never mentioned being assaulted before.

Now they were credible. Ford wasn't at all
Actually, the opposite is true
They came forward and said Ford HAD mentioned the Kavanaugh incident in the past

Who exactly "came forward" and said what? You're just making shit up ... again ...

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Imagine that, for four years you loons kept saying the stock market was not the economy. But now it is...go figure.
Imagine you inventing the verbiage of others. Where did he say that the stock market is the economy?

So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)
I can't help but notice they don't like when we play by their rules.
That is the difference between the two parties.

When a Democrat is accused, Democrats rally to demand he resign

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?
Tara Reades story kind of fell apart
You mean like Kavanaugh's accusers? Like Trump's accusers?

Funny how that works, especially since Tara Reade was a Biden supporter.

Republicans ignored Kavanaughs accuser even though they said she was credible

Trumps accusers are still waiting their day in court
Kavanaugh's accuser was very easy to ignore as such sleaze usually is.

So Trump boinked lotsa poontang. So what, it's not against the law. You as a "beta" male and snowflake cannot understand.
^^^ the party of family values.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You must have mistaken me for Dan Quayle. The GOP pf yesteryear is not the GOP of today. It is Trump's.
Oh? So the GOP has surrendered their values for their new lord?
You're the one that brought up family values. something that left political discourse about 30 years ago. The GOP is the party of the common man today.
LOL

Thanks to exposed hypocrisy.
Go slither back under your rock.
Nah, it's more fun reading rightards' posts.

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it
Trump punched out on COVID after September

He wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to declare it OVER

Thankfully, President Biden is taking it seriously and is leading us out of it.
Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite getting it.:cuckoo:
BDS!
Bowel
Deterioration
Syndrome?

It happens to geezers your age.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.
Not record highs, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Every day is a new record, Idiot.
Not a record high, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When has our debt been higher than today, Halfwit.
Dates it was higher than today, dumbfuck...

• 2/16/21
  • 2/17/21
  • 2/18/21
  • 2/19/21
  • 2/20/21
  • 2/21/21
  • 2/22/21
  • 2/24/21
  • 2/26/21
  • 2/27/21
  • 2/28/21
  • 3/01/21
  • 3/02/21
  • 3/03/21
  • 3/04/21
  • 3/05/21
  • 3/06/21
  • 3/07/21
  • 3/08/21
  • 3/09/21
  • 3/10/21

Do you ever stop lying, dumbfuck?

Ever??
Link us up to your data showing our debt was higher in those days than it is today.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that website isn't the official debt.

This is...

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?

So Trump boinked lotsa poontang. So what, it's not against the law. You as a "beta" male and snowflake cannot understand.

You must have mistaken me for Dan Quayle. The GOP pf yesteryear is not the GOP of today. It is Trump's.
You're the one that brought up family values. something that left political discourse about 30 years ago. The GOP is the party of the common man today.
LOL

Thanks to exposed hypocrisy.
Go slither back under your rock.
Nah, it's more fun reading rightards' posts.

You really should look at your avatar to see how much "fun" you are having. It's the one thing you've done well, pick an avatar, your self selected depiction of yourself, showing Trump looking angry and demented. Which is exactly how you post. Then you try to say you're having "fun." Sure you are

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it

Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite getting it.:cuckoo:

May not have been a vaccine, But President Biden knew COVID was a dangerous pandemic that needed a serious response.

Something his predecessor never acknowledged
So know you think there was no vaccine when Veggie Joe took office? :cuckoo:

Got it.

That's ironic considering you never admired the GOP's "values".
Not true at all. I live a life of family values. I'm married with children and never cheated on my wife. And we raise our kids to be honest and faithful to family and friends.

What I laugh at is the right's hypocrisy. Like Newt Gingrich castigating Clinton for cheating on his wife while Newt was secretly doing the same.
So I can swing by your house naked because I identify as naked and I can feel like a female and babysit for your kids.

Not true at all. I live a life of family values. I'm married with children and never cheated on my wife. And we raise our kids to be honest and faithful to family and friends.

What I laugh at is the right's hypocrisy. Like Newt Gingrich castigating Clinton for cheating on his wife while Newt was secretly doing the same.

You must also pop anger control meds like candy
LOL

Uh, no. Morons like you entertain me. Keep up the good work!

You must be a fun guy just to be around. You get very angry when you're entertained, LOL. Getting angry isn't fun to me. To each his own, LOL.

And damn, you bicker like an old woman
LOL

No worries. Your dementia is noted and laughed at.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.
Not record highs, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Every day is a new record, Idiot.
Not a record high, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When has our debt been higher than today, Halfwit.
Dates it was higher than today, dumbfuck...

• 2/16/21
  • 2/17/21
  • 2/18/21
  • 2/19/21
  • 2/20/21
  • 2/21/21
  • 2/22/21
  • 2/24/21
  • 2/26/21
  • 2/27/21
  • 2/28/21
  • 3/01/21
  • 3/02/21
  • 3/03/21
  • 3/04/21
  • 3/05/21
  • 3/06/21
  • 3/07/21
  • 3/08/21
  • 3/09/21
  • 3/10/21

Do you ever stop lying, dumbfuck?

Ever??
Link us up to your data showing our debt was higher in those days than it is today.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that website isn't the official debt.

This is...

You lose again.

Veggie Joe is the ALL TIME record holder for debt.

Let’s face it

May not have been a vaccine, But President Biden knew COVID was a dangerous pandemic that needed a serious response.

Something his predecessor never acknowledged

What did Biden do differently than Trump that fixed the Covid issue?

You must also pop anger control meds like candy
LOL

Uh, no. Morons like you entertain me. Keep up the good work!

You must be a fun guy just to be around. You get very angry when you're entertained, LOL. Getting angry isn't fun to me. To each his own, LOL.

And damn, you bicker like an old woman
LOL

No worries. Your dementia is noted and laughed at.

LOL, no I'm not, you are. Your typical playground response

If by 10 trillion you mean 8 trillion then you wouldn't be the worthless lying scum POS you are, and Tramp ran up just under 8 trillion and counting in less than 4 years, as his last fiscal year doesn't end until Sept 30 of this year.

Obama inherited a BUSH depression and Tramp inherited a roaring recovery.

Method 1: Debt Added Since Obama Took Office

The largest number comes from calculating how much the debt increased during Obama's two terms. When Obama was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt was $10.626 trillion.1 When he left office on Jan. 20, 2017, it was $19.937 trillion. It explains why some would say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt.

A recession doesn't need 10 trillion to get it going again.
Hey DUMBASS the debt is calculated by FISCAL years.
At the end of Bush's last FISCAL year the GOPQ National Debt was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and at the end of Obama's last FISCAL year it was $20,244,900,016,053.51, Tramp's debt is now
$27,900,419,069,251.40 with 7 and 1/2 months of debt to go!
Barry stuffed his $879 BILLION “stimulus” onto the 2009 fiscal budget, Stupid.

Yep, up 70 cents in less than two months of him being there. We have 46 more months to go.

Let’s do the math
I use 15 gallons a week, at 70 cents that is an extra $10.50 a WEEK!
OMG :eek:

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?
$1400 = about $3 a day and you clowns claim that is gonna cut child poverty almost in half. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Hey DUMBASS the debt is calculated by FISCAL years.
At the end of Bush's last FISCAL year the GOPQ National Debt was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and at the end of Obama's last FISCAL year it was $20,244,900,016,053.51, Tramp's debt is now
$27,900,419,069,251.40 with 7 and 1/2 months of debt to go!

Hey dumbass, who makes out our spending bills? Who controlled the House for half of Trump's presidency? How many times has Trump fought the commies with their out of control spending?
Who SIGNS the budget, NOT the House, Tramp owns every budget he signed.
You clowns blamed Bush for Barry’s debt.

Forum List

Back