Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

You are delusional.

Saw this morning that just about every economist is predicting 8% GDP this year ..
A number Dear Leader could have only dreamed of. :)

They can say what they want. What will happen will probably be much different.

This is how brainwashing works. When jobs were created with Trump, they always under-reported the numbers, and made adjustments later. When DumBama was President, they always over-reported the numbers, and made adjustments later. Why did they do that? Because few actually pay attention to the adjusted numbers.

Gas up 25% and rising, which hurts the poor more than anyone. Good job commies.
Gas at all time low adjusted for inflation due to no demand from an economy Trump’s incompetence killed is a BAD thing. Learn economics.

So you want to play word games you stupid lying commie? Gas can't possibly be at an all time low when adjusted for inflation, It might have been when it was 1.86 a few weeks ago, at 2.49, not so fucking much. Now take you commie lies and FOAD.

Don’t be a tard. You are posting insanity. The idiots on here are pointing to the rise of gas up from historical lows as some kind of measure of anything other than the economy sucked, pandemic management was incompetent, and therefore demand was low. Demand is going up. Confidence is going up. And yep, prices have moved off historic lows. I know that was too complicated for a person who chants lock her up and Mexico will pay for the wall.

I don't do chants commie. And you lied when you claimed current prices are at historic lows. Now you're walking that back. And oil prices have almost doubled, demand has little to do with it. So you can keep pushing your lies and commie propaganda, but keep in mind, it's easy to make you look like the fool you are.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

There have been about 90 business days since Biden's election and the Dow has broken record highs 47 times.
The debt has broken records all 90 days.
Not record highs, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Every day is a new record, Idiot.
Not a record high, dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif
When has our debt been higher than today, Halfwit.
Dates it was higher than today, dumbfuck...

• 2/16/21
  • 2/17/21
  • 2/18/21
  • 2/19/21
  • 2/20/21
  • 2/21/21
  • 2/22/21
  • 2/24/21
  • 2/26/21
  • 2/27/21
  • 2/28/21
  • 3/01/21
  • 3/02/21
  • 3/03/21
  • 3/04/21
  • 3/05/21
  • 3/06/21
  • 3/07/21
  • 3/08/21
  • 3/09/21
  • 3/10/21

Do you ever stop lying, dumbfuck?

Ever??
Link us up to your data showing our debt was higher in those days than it is today.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that website isn't the official debt.

This is...

You lose again.

Veggie Joe is the ALL TIME record holder for debt.
President Biden administered more vaccines in six weeks than Trump did in FOUR YEARS
The Trump Vaccine....
Veggie Joe is riding Trump’s coattails and trying to take credit for it.

Private Citizen Trump has nothing to do with us getting vaccinated.
Trump Vaccine.

Veggie Joe doesn't know it exists..

Don’t be a moron. Industry is performing well as vaccines get out and people are planning for the end of the pandemic thanks to Joe.

Thanks to Joe what? The system was in place before he even showed up. He's not doing anything different but trying to hitch his wagon to President Trump's success, which of course I predicted before he got to the White House.

Hey DUMBASS the debt is calculated by FISCAL years.
At the end of Bush's last FISCAL year the GOPQ National Debt was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and at the end of Obama's last FISCAL year it was $20,244,900,016,053.51, Tramp's debt is now
$27,900,419,069,251.40 with 7 and 1/2 months of debt to go!

Hey dumbass, who makes out our spending bills? Who controlled the House for half of Trump's presidency? How many times has Trump fought the commies with their out of control spending?
Who SIGNS the budget, NOT the House, Tramp owns every budget he signed.
You clowns blamed Bush for Barry’s debt.

If Democrats didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all. They are so shallow and obvious. They aren't even good liars

So know you think there was no vaccine when Veggie Joe took office? :cuckoo:
I no it’s hard to get your arms around English from Russian troll farms but there is know silent k in now.
Yet you misspelled know. Idiot.
Aren’t you a China bot? If you were human you’d know I misspelled “know” and “no” to make a point. You only caught one and thought it was a mistake. Bwahaha. Dummies gonna dumb.

Biden's plan was to follow Trump's plan and try and take credit for it. The DemonRats know there are derps out there who will buy into that.

And they are putting us an additional 160 billion in the hole to do it too. When things get better, and they will, they are going to try and shift credit from President Trump to Dementia making claim that the 160 billion was what to credit our success for.
Trump had no plan except to toss the thing at the states and hope for the worst.
President Biden does not need to shift credit from the blob. He is doing just fine on his own.
Let’s face it
Trump punched out on COVID after September

He wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to declare it OVER

Thankfully, President Biden is taking it seriously and is leading us out of it.
Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite getting it.:cuckoo:

May not have been a vaccine, But President Biden knew COVID was a dangerous pandemic that needed a serious response.

Something his predecessor never acknowledged

What did Biden do differently than Trump that fixed the Covid issue?

{crickets}

Of course, you have nothing but stupid partisan shit

So know you think there was no vaccine when Veggie Joe took office? :cuckoo:
I no it’s hard to get your arms around English from Russian troll farms but there is know silent k in now.
Yet you misspelled know. Idiot.
Aren’t you a China bot? If you were human you’d know I misspelled “know” and “no” to make a point. You only caught one and thought it was a mistake. Bwahaha. Dummies gonna dumb.
Yes the uberelitist ubereducated doofuses.

Even Trump said she was credible

I don't think your source is. When did he make that statement and under what setting? It doesn't say that.

Is this where you double down on denial?

President Donald Trump said Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony about her alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was “very compelling,” calling her a “very credible witness.”

“I thought her testimony was very compelling and she looks like a very fine woman to me, very fine woman,” Trump said of Ford while speaking to reporters on Friday. “It was an incredible moment I think in the history of our country,” he continued. “But certainly [Ford] was a very credible witness. She was very good in many respects.”

Ford's own self identified friends said her story didn't happen.

Her own husband said she'd never mentioned being assaulted before.

Now they were credible. Ford wasn't at all
Actually, the opposite is true
They came forward and said Ford HAD mentioned the Kavanaugh incident in the past

Who exactly "came forward" and said what? You're just making shit up ... again ...

{crickets}

Of course it is

Thanks to Joe what? The system was in place before he even showed up. He's not doing anything different but trying to hitch his wagon to President Trump's success, which of course I predicted before he got to the White House
The irony in this thread is deafening. Deafening.

Yep, up 70 cents in less than two months of him being there. We have 46 more months to go.

Let’s do the math
I use 15 gallons a week, at 70 cents that is an extra $10.50 a WEEK!
OMG :eek:

Thats a Buck fifty a day

What will I do?
What will I do?

The question is, what will poor people do, they may have to go hungry not having that $50 a month they have to spend to get to work.

Good point
Lets raise the minimum wage

Why bother, inflation will eat it all up. Higher transportation costs raise the prices of everything. If you bought it, a truck brought it.

Forum List

Back