Biden and sexual abuse allegations:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Seems that Biden has had sexual allegations against him. Rather bothersome was with Him and his daughter. Given the Russel Brand sexual allegations kerfuffle, it seems rather important to note. We knew Biden was pathological in 1988. He had two aneurisms since then that changed his personality for the worse, say people close to him.

• Banned
I won't let this thread die. This is vulgar and vile stuff. Biden's own daughter, Ahshley accused Biden of taking showers with her as a child.
  • Eight women have alleged that Biden either touched them inappropriately or violated their personal space in ways that made them uncomfortable.
  • One of those women, Tara Reade, alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. Biden has unequivocally denied assaulting or harassing Reade.
  • Biden has also been criticized for repeatedly commenting on the physical appearance of women on the campaign trail, and for refusing to explicitly apologize for his behavior
  • Should we be forced to remove Biden as president over unproven allegations like Brand?

Last edited:
Seems that Biden has had sexual allegations against him. Rather bothersome was with Him and his daughter. Given the Russel Brand sexual allegations kerfuffle, it seems rather important to note. We knew Biden was pathological in 1988. He had two aneurisms since then that changed his personality for the worse, say people close to him.
I heard he has genital warts.

I won't let this thread die. This is vulgar and vile stuff. Biden's own daughter, Ahshley accused Biden of taking showers with her as a child.
  • Eight women have alleged that Biden either touched them inappropriately or violated their personal space in ways that made them uncomfortable.
  • One of those women, Tara Reade, alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. Biden has unequivocally denied assaulting or harassing Reade.
  • Biden has also been criticized for repeatedly commenting on the physical appearance of women on the campaign trail, and for refusing to explicitly apologize for his behavior
  • Should we be forced to remove Biden as president over unproven allegations like Brand?
Brand is president also?

• Banned
Brand did shit, Biden did pretty much the same shit. Going back 10 to 20 years ago. Biden the incompetent aging pathological feeb that had two aneurysms, likes to pet kids and shower with his daughter, can't walk upstairs, to the plane, he's OK. Brand gets kicked of the curb because...reasons.

• Banned
Brand is president also?
Sarcasm. From chaps that can't define what a woman IS. But they can split hairs and redefine reality whilst doing a bloody good job ignoring it. Biden is as much a sexual predator as is Russel Brand is, if not more so. Why isn't Biden been Impeached then or at least investigated?

• Banned
The only "crime" I can see, Brand questioned the west involvement in Ukraine. I stand with Brand.

Bitch, has trump fucked his daughter yet.

Sarcasm. From chaps that can't define what a woman IS. But they can split hairs and redefine reality whilst doing a bloody good job ignoring it. Biden is as much a sexual predator as is Russel Brand is, if not more so. Why isn't Biden been Impeached then or at least investigated?
Why does Brand not know what a woman is?

Democrats don't care.

As far as they are concerned...raping your own daughter is a good thing...as long as a democrat did it.

Forum List

Back