Biden berates combat vet in unhinged rant during zoom call with Democrats in Congress.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He has clearly lost his mind. He can't retain a thought, yells angrily, and lies constantly.

This is the best the Democrat party has to offer, folks. How sad.

LEAKED: Zoom Call Shows Joe Biden Mocking a Combat Veteran's Service During Shockingly Disturbing Rant​

Right before the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, a group of moderate Hill Democrats held a ā€œtenseā€ Zoom call with the White House to express their concern about Bidenā€™s ability to winā€”and their ability to win, should he tank and take them down with him. ā€œThe call was even worse than the debate,ā€ one of the participants told me. ā€œHe was rambling; heā€™d start an answer then lose his train of thought, then would just say ā€˜whatever.ā€™ He really couldnā€™t complete an answer. I lost a ton of respect for him.ā€

Remember, these are House Democrats giving these descriptions. Biden isn't just mildly senile. He's completely lost his mind, and that's about to become even more apparent.

Later in the call, when Rep. Jason Crow (CO) was expressing his concerns, the president launched into a tirade, ending by mocking the representative's combat service, including the Bronze Star. For context, Crow is a retired U.S. Army Ranger who served three tours between Iraq and Afghanistan.

The campaign did not, however, dispute this next part, about Crow and his Bronze Star. In a video of the Zoom that I was able to view, you can hear Biden chastising Crow, who asked about the importance of national security to voters. ā€œFirst of all, I think youā€™re dead wrong on national security,ā€ the president says, the emotion at times garbling his words. ā€œYou saw what happened recently in terms of the meeting we had with NATO. I put NATO together. Name me a foreign leader who thinks Iā€™m not the most effective leader in the world on foreign policy. Tell me! Tell me who the hell that is! Tell me who put NATO back together! Tell me who enlarged NATO, tell me who did the Pacific basin! Tell me who did something that youā€™ve never done with your Bronze Star like my sonā€”and Iā€™m proud of your leadership, but guess what, whatā€™s happening, weā€™ve got Korea and Japan working together, I put Aukus together, anyway! ā€¦ Things are in chaos, and Iā€™m bringing some order to it. And again, find me a world leader whoā€™s an ally of ours who doesnā€™t think Iā€™m the most respected person theyā€™ve everā€”ā€
Of note is that Biden did not "put NATO together." It existed and was fully functional before he took office. He also did not "put NATO back together" because it was never damaged or hindered. As to the idea that all foreign leaders in existence believe Biden is "the most effective leader in the world on foreign policy," there's no evidence for that, though it's a claim the president has repeatedly made.

Itā€™s not breaking through, Mr. President,ā€ said Crow, ā€œto our voters.ā€

ā€œYou oughta talk about it!ā€ Biden shot back, listing his accomplishments yet again. ā€œOn national security, nobody has been a better president than Iā€™ve been. Name me one. Name me one! So I donā€™t want to hear that crap!ā€

He has clearly lost his mind. He can't retain a thought, yells angrily, and lies constantly.

LEAKED: Zoom Call Shows Joe Biden Mocking a Combat Veteran's Service During Shockingly Disturbing Rant​

Right before the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, a group of moderate Hill Democrats held a ā€œtenseā€ Zoom call with the White House to express their concern about Bidenā€™s ability to winā€”and their ability to win, should he tank and take them down with him. ā€œThe call was even worse than the debate,ā€ one of the participants told me. ā€œHe was rambling; heā€™d start an answer then lose his train of thought, then would just say ā€˜whatever.ā€™ He really couldnā€™t complete an answer. I lost a ton of respect for him.ā€

Remember, these are House Democrats giving these descriptions. Biden isn't just mildly senile. He's completely lost his mind, and that's about to become even more apparent.

Later in the call, when Rep. Jason Crow (CO) was expressing his concerns, the president launched into a tirade, ending by mocking the representative's combat service, including the Bronze Star. For context, Crow is a retired U.S. Army Ranger who served three tours between Iraq and Afghanistan.

Of note is that Biden did not "put NATO together." It existed and was fully functional before he took office. He also did not "put NATO back together" because it was never damaged or hindered. As to the idea that all foreign leaders in existence believe Biden is "the most effective leader in the world on foreign policy," there's no evidence for that, though it's a claim the president has repeatedly made.

ā€œYou oughta talk about it!ā€ Biden shot back, listing his accomplishments yet again. ā€œOn national security, nobody has been a better president than Iā€™ve been. Name me one. Name me one! So I donā€™t want to hear that crap!ā€

1721313608999.png

Any critique based on Biden saying he invented NATO is a bullshit nonstarter. This should be in the Rubber Room.

Biden pulled NATO together as in got them in line and focused on a goal. Are you dense?
"I put NATO together"-Your Vegetable Messiah.

Leaked by the Democrats.

They want their hands on Bidens money. This is like changing grandpas Will for their own benefit.

Those who do so, walk with the devil.

The devil will spread his wings and be repaid...

Not sure why you people are so heard on Joe cuz Joe answers all the questions.

1721314122562.png

"I put NATO together"-Your Vegetable Messiah.
"George Washington, commander-in-chief the Continental Army, suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found Glory across the Waters of the Delaware and seized Victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the airports it ran the ramparts it took over the airports it did everything it had to do and at Fort McHenry under the rockets." - Donald Trump

Forum List

Back