Biden bizarrely tells crowd ‘you’re stuck with me’ for another ‘100, 90’ days as questions linger about his health

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
With Kamala lap-dog standing by with a similarly stupd grin, Biden went off the rails and reminded us why it's not too late for the 25th Amendment.

It's just scary that these two losers are allowed anywhere near an audience.

President Biden had a bizarre grin on his face while telling reporters they were “stuck” with him and there was “no way out” of not having him as commander in chief during Thursday night’s prisoner swap between the United States and Russia.

“You’re stuck with me as president for a while, kid. There’s no way out. Ok?” the 81-year-old prez said with his arms slightly opened as he moved towards the press, his eyes bulging and a sinister-looking smile on his face.

He then stumbled over his words, mistakenly giving them the wrong time frame with how much time they had left to deal with him as commander-in-chief.

With Kamala lap-dog standing by with a similarly stupd grin, Biden went off the rails and reminded us why it's not too late for the 25th Amendment.

President Biden had a bizarre grin on his face while telling reporters they were “stuck” with him and there was “no way out” of not having him as commander in chief during Thursday night’s prisoner swap between the United States and Russia.

“You’re stuck with me as president for a while, kid. There’s no way out. Ok?” the 81-year-old prez said with his arms slightly opened as he moved towards the press, his eyes bulging and a sinister-looking smile on his face.

He then stumbled over his words, mistakenly giving them the wrong time frame with how much time they had left to deal with him as commander-in-chief.
Interesting. For months the nation has been told by you guys, he was too old and senile to be running for President. OK. He is not running.

Now, are you guys pushing for him to step down from the Presidency, so Trump can run against a sitting President, Harris?

I don't think you trumpers have a clue what you want. Maybe you should wait until you are told what you want, like good sheeple. Trump would definitely rather be running against Joe, but you got your way.

Was that a Freudian slip or just more dementia?

Biden is supposed to have ~172 days left.

On a positive note, he wants his disastrous term to be over, and few people would disagree.

Interesting. For months the nation has been told by you guys, he was too old and senile to be running for President. OK. He is not running.

Now, are you guys pushing for him to step down from the Presidency, so Trump can run against a sitting President, Harris?

I don't think you trumpers have a clue what you want. Maybe you should wait until you are told what you want, like good sheeple. Trump would definitely rather be running against Joe, but you got your way.
WHat are you confused by? Biden is a demented simp that should not be President. Your cult new hero is a vapid twit that will not be President.

We've been clear about this for 4+ years now.

When did Harris become the sitting president?

Curiously, it was the demented left that kept telling everyone Biden was as sharp as a tack. That was until you were gobsmacked by reality and pushed the old geezer to the curb.

When did Harris become the sitting president?
She will not be until after January, unless MAGA people and Republicans push for it. I am not sure they will. Donny is having enough trouble with her, after running Joe out, without his idiots making him run against a sitting President, still not Joe. Donny is screwed enough, already.

Forum List

Back