Biden Blames Guns

Insults are rhe refuge of the ignorant.

So why did you insult your president Joe Biden? And why is someone able to buy war weapons for the own private psychopathic war against children of the citizens of the USA? You will again change nothing and again this will happen ... and again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... ... ...

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it. A couple of 30 rnd magazine goes a long way against unarmed little kids. I understand some of the kids having to be identified by their clothes, shoes and DNA. Did you know a 5.56 NATO round can actually explode a small child's head, due to the overpressure of impact at 3,000 foot pounds at 2,862 feet per second of that 62 grain projectile weighing .0135 lbs?
So you don't think removing a backpack full of ammo saved lives?

So why did you insult your president Joe Biden? And why is someone able to buy war weapons for the own private psychopathic war against children of the citizens of the USA? You will again change nothing and again this will happen ... and again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... ... ...
Because Biden only cares about politics. No one buys war weapons. What needs to change is for schools to care enough to protect children from media-fed moral relative crazies. American society is devolving. Laws without a moral base are useless. No gun law will solve that.

well and they have a secure job.

They can enter into the country to go die in the military because they are adults
And I treated them that way, expecting them and at time demanding, they act that way.

As a retired Law Enforcement Officer, I arrested teens who bought them on the streets. You think a law is going to stop this? LOL ROFLMAO ONE word for you CLUELESS
Don't be naïve. I'm not. I just believe in using all the tools.
Personally, I also liked stop and frisk. Good way of getting illegal guns at least temporarily out of the hands of people that should not have them.

Yup. The facts haven't even come out yet and Biden is already clamoring for gun control legislation that may have had no effect. In just about every mass shooting there is, the left cannot point to one "common sense" gun control law that would have prevented the shooting.

Not “may have,” it wouldn’t do anything but increase the cost and legal peril for normal gun owners….which is really all they care about……

Don't be naïve. I'm not. I just believe in using all the tools.
Personally, I also liked stop and frisk. Good way of getting illegal guns at least temporarily out of the hands of people that should not have them.

The cops know who the criminals are, especially the beat cops…..the end of stop and frisk meant that criminals could walk around with illegal guns…..and this created a rise in shootings

So you don't think removing a backpack full of ammo saved lives?
Most of the casualties in these events occur in the first 4 minutes. Taking a backpack of ammo from the nut ball in the hotel in Vegas shooting at the concert goers, maybe. Not sure how many magazines this dead perp went through be for they adjusted him to a lower state of entropy. Nobody has said he quit shooting because he ran out of ammo.

It may, but you're never going to stop it by disarming everybody. The criminals (like the ones that buy and sell dope) will always be able to get their hands on one, make one, or copy one on a 3D printer.

In our country one has to actually commit a crime before we can do anything to them. We can't hold people because "they may" snap for a very long time.

The reason why lefties shift blame away from the shooter and over to the gun is because lefties feel a need to shield school shooters. Lefties hate school kids, so they shield school shooters.

Nobody thinks guns turn people into criminal. They have just become the chosen acceptable tool of choice to support their maneuver or plans.

Yes they have, but taking away guns from everybody won't change that. The desire to kill doesn't come from a gun, it comes from the mind.

The Democrats aren't going to do anything about guns - especially in -this- election cycle.
They're -far- more interested in holding on to their power than doing the "right hing".

Exactly. Dementia went on a rant about gun lobbyests, but I wonder if he'll have anything to say about illegals if it turns out this nut case wasn't here legally.

You don’t think the Ukraine war that was started by Putin has an effect on gas prices? You don’t think corporations have an impact on how they price their own goods? Have you looked at what kind of profits they have been making?

Oh please. If you're going to blame the Russian invasion, it will be the first war in history that caused major problems before it started. Dementia closed down the Keystone while giving Russia his blessing to open up their pipeline. Now they have the oil money to support that war, something that wouldn't have happened under Trump. Dementia is a anti-energy President. He not only ran on that, he won and showed the world he wasn't just talking shit.

Forum List

Back