Biden Brought Flashcards To His Meeting With Putin

Beta Boy must obey his puppet masters in what he says. I’m sure Putin is terrified.

But yet Biden was more coherent than Trump ever was and never humiliated the USA as Trump did with his meeting with Putin.

The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering. Sundowning isn't a disease, but a group of symptoms that occur at a specific time of the day that may affect people with dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. The exact cause of this behavior is unknown.

Dementia Joe

But yet he was more coherent than Trump…

I am talking about the false tear gas story ...
Let's start with that. Did you see the interior department OIG report. It said that tear gas, specifically CN gas, was used against the protesters in Lafayette park not only on the day of Trump church visit, but by the parks department on previous days.

The IG says they used tear gas (CN gas)

Beta Boy must obey his puppet masters in what he says. I’m sure Putin is terrified.

But yet Biden was more coherent than Trump ever was and never humiliated the USA as Trump did with his meeting with Putin.

The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering. Sundowning isn't a disease, but a group of symptoms that occur at a specific time of the day that may affect people with dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. The exact cause of this behavior is unknown.

Dementia Joe

But yet he was more coherent than Trump…

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

Brassica napus praesidens
Look at the trump fluffers! Thinking having notes at a meeting are bad...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
flash cards aren’t notes

Yes they are. Have you ever done any public speaking or heavy negotiating?
sure i have notes not flash cards written by puppet masters

Why are you calling them flash cards? Is it the size of the paper that bothers you?
cause they are flash cards ...maybe que cards is better

Because you say so....?

I'm sure you know all about Q cards.
because China said so..Xiden even let them come to the US to announce that Xiden didn’t come from any position of strength

Tim Pool thought the former guy was going to win all 50 states.

Tim Pool is the gateway pundit for wingnuttery, there is nothing worthwhile about Tim Pool.

no he didnt,,

49, 50 state landslide.

Tim Pool is an incel who blames feminism for his inability to get laid.

why not post his video instead of this out of context edited one??

I try not to post videos of people who don't deserve the views. So, instead I posted a compilation video of the many times Tim Pool predicted a Trump landslide to include 49 or 50 states and 536,537 and 538 EC votes for Trump. It's his own words.

He has shit for brains, his beanie is covering more than just his early onset male pattern baldness.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

Look at the trump fluffers! Thinking having notes at a meeting are bad...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
flash cards aren’t notes

Why are you calling them flash cards? Is it the size of the paper that bothers you?
I used lots of notes on projects also, what is the big deal? In college back in the stone age we used to write notes all day long...
did China prepare public talking points for you?

Tim Pool thought the former guy was going to win all 50 states.

Tim Pool is the gateway pundit for wingnuttery, there is nothing worthwhile about Tim Pool.

no he didnt,,

49, 50 state landslide.

Tim Pool is an incel who blames feminism for his inability to get laid.

why not post his video instead of this out of context edited one??

I try not to post videos of people who don't deserve the views. So, instead I posted a compilation video of the many times Tim Pool predicted a Trump landslide to include 49 or 50 states and 536,537 and 538 EC votes for Trump. It's his own words.

because its so much easier to post out of context edited videos from people that intend to smear him,,

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

because China said so..Xiden even let them come to the US to announce that Xiden didn’t come from any position of strength
China said that Biden was using flashcards? What?

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak
Oh. And you put a lot of stock into something the Communist Chinese say?

Tim Pool predicted a Trump landslide to include 49 or 50 states and 536,537 and 538 EC votes for Trump. It's his own words.
That would make the Trump 2020 victory the biggest election landslide in history.

The man has to be insane.

Tim Pool predicted a Trump landslide to include 49 or 50 states and 536,537 and 538 EC votes for Trump. It's his own words.
That would make the Trump 2020 victory the biggest election landslide in history.

The man has to be insane.
Well, considering 24% of the ballots in Georgia had no chain of custody as required by law…..

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak
Oh. And you put a lot of stock into something the Communist Chinese say?
when talking about Xiden...yes

Forum List

Back