Biden Brought Flashcards To His Meeting With Putin

They would have been love letters to Putin anyway.
Like that huge love letter between Trump and Kim

kim-yong-chol-trump-ht-02-jpo-180602_hpMain_31x13_992.jpg
Look at that creepy fucker grinning ear to ear because Kim tickled him.

They're called notes. You'll notice that Putin also brought his own too.
Really? Let’s see him holding notes.

They're sitting right next to him. you're problem is that Biden brought note cards to a meeting? There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

I don't know how old you are but have you ever been in a meeting? I don't mean to sound condescending but Jesus, it's kind of what people do.
There are papers on the table by both of them. Show us they are cheat sheets for Putin.

GO!
Show us they are cheat sheets for Biden.

What exactly is a cheat sheet for a meeting? Was there a test or something?

First Card

Reminder: you are President of the Untied States
Oh. I love this game. My turn.

And the card for Trump? Reminder: You are still a loser in Florida.

Not a single russian journalist was allowed to attend Biden's press conference.
All interested media outlets, including american ones, communicated with Putin during his press coference.

So, the main thing is not to confuse: where is the "leader of the free world", and where is the "tyrant, who heads the regime".
Thank you for repeating that Russian talking point. That's what RT has been reporting too, and nearly word for word.

All interested media outlets, including american ones, communicated with Putin during his press coference.

So, the main thing is not to confuse: where is the "leader of the free world", and where is the "tyrant, who heads the regime".
Awwwwwwwwwww
They guy is a vegetable.

Until you get some young girls for him to fondle and sniff their hair.
You mean...grab their pussy?...oh wait...that's your guy. My bad.

The TDS / Trump OCD is strong with you sugar.
Aww... poor snowflake. Can't bear to have the nasty memories of his orange douche bag brought up. :itsok:

Your TDS is funny.

Funny ha ha and funny queer
trump fluffers upset that trump is mentioned.

Thank you for repeating that Russian talking point. That's what RT has been reporting too, and nearly word for word.
Surprised? We have a fair number of Russian trolls on this forum.

Show us Trump using flashcards, or Obumma.
Already did.

No you didn't.
Notes, "flashcards" same diff.
trump fluffers aren't very bright
They are purposefully getting riled up over notes by their wingnut news sources. It's just pathetic.

They guy is a vegetable.

Aww... poor snowflake. Can't bear to have the nasty memories of his orange douche bag brought up. :itsok:

Your TDS is funny.

Another closet Republican? Sorry chump. I don't swing that way. But good luck. Sure you will find someone.

Awwwwwwwwwww
They guy is a vegetable.

Your TDS is funny.

trump fluffers upset that trump is mentioned.

and in steps the TDS / Trump OCD poster child.

They're sitting right next to him. you're problem is that Biden brought note cards to a meeting? There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

I don't know how old you are but have you ever been in a meeting? I don't mean to sound condescending but Jesus, it's kind of what people do.
There are papers on the table by both of them. Show us they are cheat sheets for Putin.

GO!

First Card

Maybe the former guy needs a version of that card, just add the word "not".

Your post is weak.

If Trump were caught needing flashcards, especially for such an important meeting as this, or for anything, the Left would declare him incompetent, dangerous and the laughing stock of the world and Nancy would need to call a hearing to consider the 25th amendment, which Joe is.

That so what.
Trump didn't need flash cards when talking to Putin. Because Trump would just agree with anything that Putin said.

When they asked Putin about interferring with the 2016 election, Trumps crib notes from the CIA would have listed all the ways the NSA caught Putin hacking. But when Putin said he didn't interfere with the election, Trump said he believed Putin's strong denial.

Yeah that's why Trump didn't need notes. He said whatever Putin wanted him to say.
Well, Trump was Putin's Cock Holster...

Exhibit 376: Trump broke the Left

They guy is a vegetable.

Your TDS is funny.

Another closet Republican? Sorry chump. I don't swing that way. But good luck. Sure you will find someone.

Dude you just maxed out my GheyDar.

GO!

First Card

Your post is weak.

Reminder:

Try NOT to stare off into space like you have advanced dementia

How embarrassingly pathetic. Biden was fidgeting with his flash cards while standing at the podium and accidentally tilted one in the direction of a press camera, which immediately zoomed in on it. The card, entitled "DOJ Talking Points," includes a series of Anti-Trump and Blame Trump statements.

This is coming from the same DOJ that's threatening to interfere in state election audits, and has held Jan 6th protestors without bail for over 6 months, in solitary confinement, while also revealing in recent indictment documents that FBI agents were embedded in the group, and organized the decision to enter the Capitol Building, as well as having shared hotel rooms with persons who entered the Capitol. Absolutely sickening state of affairs.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I leave you with the following:

View attachment 502181

View attachment 502182

View attachment 502183
More proof that Biden is nothing but a brain damaged puppet.

They guy is a vegetable.

Your TDS is funny.

Dude you just maxed out my GheyDar.
The pocket version, oh my...

GO!

First Card

Your post is weak.

Reminder:

Try NOT to stare off into space like you have advanced dementia

Eh, that was weak too.

Show us Trump using flashcards, or Obumma.
Already did.

No you didn't.
Notes, "flashcards" same diff.
trump fluffers aren't very bright
They are purposefully getting riled up over notes by their wingnut news sources. It's just pathetic.
It's a new mustardgate. :heehee:

What's also really sad and pathetic is that this shows official government rubber stamping of badmouthing prior US administrations on the International stage. It's been American policy not to do that for decades. It's bad enough if someone makes an off-the-cuff statement that goes against that policy, but it's orders of magnitude more concerning that this is the carefully narrated agenda

Forum List

Back