Biden Brought Flashcards To His Meeting With Putin

He just used the flashcards so he could remember his name and reminding him to breathe in and out.

They're called notes. You'll notice that Putin also brought his own too.

Makes sense to me. Trump could never keep to a subject.. Biden and Putin are obviously prepared.
yes trump didn’t keep to the subject that Putin wanted....xiden on the other hand...has to keep to the prearranged flash cards no doubt prepared for him by his puppet masters

NotesGate - Biden is too prepared god damn it!
if he was to prepared he wouldnt need notes to tell him what to say,,

:oops-28:

So, then the former guy wouldn't have needed notes to explain he wasn't guilty of quid pro quo?

People use notes, presidents do, CEOs do and everyone below on the food chain.

You guys are losing your shit and being manipulated over nothing.
so youre comparing a single event to joe needing notes on what to say everytime he speaks in public,,,

and how do we know that picture is of trump??

He doesn't need notes every time he speaks in public.

As for Trump.

1623876175473.png
1623876202503.png
1623876226052.png
1623876259168.png
1623876282097.png

They're called notes. You'll notice that Putin also brought his own too.

Makes sense to me. Trump could never keep to a subject.. Biden and Putin are obviously prepared.
yes trump didn’t keep to the subject that Putin wanted....xiden on the other hand...has to keep to the prearranged flash cards no doubt prepared for him by his puppet masters

No evidence to anything in the above post, pure conjecture fed to this moron by wingnut news.

So, then the former guy wouldn't have needed notes to explain he wasn't guilty of quid pro quo?

so youre comparing a single event to joe needing notes on what to say everytime he speaks in public,,,

As for Trump.

View attachment 502167View attachment 502169View attachment 502170View attachment 502171View attachment 502172

BULLSHIT. You show two pictures of Trump. In both he is holding what are obviously a stack of 8.5 X 11 documents. In one of those he is looking at or reading something off it.

Those are not flashcards.

I watched Trump incessantly for 5 yeasrs. I never once saw him referring to little cue cards to remind him what to say.

As for Trump.

View attachment 502167View attachment 502169View attachment 502170View attachment 502171View attachment 502172

BULLSHIT. You show two pictures of Trump. In both he is holding what are obviously a stack of 8.5 X 11 documents. In one of those he is looking at or reading something off it.

Those are not flashcards.

I watched Trump incessantly for 5 yeasrs. I never once saw him referring to little cue cards to remind him what to say.

They look like to me like he is reading something because he couldn't bother to remember it. Did someone else write it for him? Oh no, oh my god, what if Putin wrote it? Let's just go nuts and make shit up about what exactly Trump is reading from like you guys are doing about Biden.

If Trump were caught needing flashcards, especially for such an important meeting as this, or for anything, the Left would declare him incompetent, dangerous and the laughing stock of the world and Nancy would need to call a hearing to consider the 25th amendment, which Joe is.

That so what.
Trump didn't need flash cards when talking to Putin. Because Trump would just agree with anything that Putin said.

When they asked Putin about interferring with the 2016 election, Trumps crib notes from the CIA would have listed all the ways the NSA caught Putin hacking. But when Putin said he didn't interfere with the election, Trump said he believed Putin's strong denial.

Yeah that's why Trump didn't need notes. He said whatever Putin wanted him to say.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

Brassica napus praesidens
Look at the trump fluffers! Thinking having notes at a meeting are bad...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
flash cards aren’t notes

Yes they are. Have you ever done any public speaking or heavy negotiating?
sure i have notes not flash cards written by puppet masters

Why are you calling them flash cards? Is it the size of the paper that bothers you?

If Trump were caught needing flashcards, especially for such an important meeting as this, or for anything, the Left would declare him incompetent, dangerous and the laughing stock of the world and Nancy would need to call a hearing to consider the 25th amendment, which Joe is.

That so what.
Trump didn't need flash cards when talking to Putin. Because Trump would just agree with anything that Putin said.

When they asked Putin about interferring with the 2016 election, Trumps crib notes from the CIA would have listed all the ways the NSA caught Putin hacking. But when Putin said he didn't interfere with the election, Trump said he believed Putin's strong denial.

Yeah that's why Trump didn't need notes. He said whatever Putin wanted him to say.

They would have been love letters to Putin anyway.

So what...?

SO WHAT?

If this country has another crisis like 9/11 or a terror attack, what flash cards will Joe reach for then to tell him what to do?

Does Jill have a carry case to keep all of Joe's cue cards organized in alphabetical order?

That so what.

You forget that Trump doesn't read well or ever stick to a subject. He likes to wing it.

Forum List

Back