Biden Calls For Unity After Election - He Better Not Have High Hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

No cooperation from the senate and a whole lot of name calling.

His son won't get a day's rest. And for as long as Hunter's selling of his father is evidenced.....Biden will face calls for his resignation.

The left won't get a damn thing out of this as they lost seats and didn't take the senate.

I had someone at work (who had been very belligerent about this entire race and his hatred of Trump) say this me and I informed him he should shut his office door while he fucks himself.

He then informed me that we can't have a divided nation....it won't work. To which I replied.....no shit. And told him I'd think about after the 2024 election.

Fuck 'em.
Jesus. Take a chill pill will ya?

Go fuck yourself.
There's no help for some of the Trumpers I guess...

In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

His son won't get a day's rest. And for as long as Hunter's selling of his father is evidenced.....Biden will face calls for his resignation.

The left won't get a damn thing out of this as they lost seats and didn't take the senate.

I had someone at work (who had been very belligerent about this entire race and his hatred of Trump) say this me and I informed him he should shut his office door while he fucks himself.

He then informed me that we can't have a divided nation....it won't work. To which I replied.....no shit. And told him I'd think about after the 2024 election.

Fuck 'em.
That ain't happening. We will do everything we can to do what you did and bring this nation down. Its our destiny. You guys warn what you are going to do and broadcast what you are going to do to others and still get away with it. And you are so full of yourselves it does not even make you think.

They have not even won yet and this is what they do.

Now, if Trump pulls this out.....just how fucking unified do think they will want to be ?

Actually, he has a lot of Republican friends in the Senate... and most of them would tell you in private they are happy to be rid of Trump.

Republicans should look at this as an opportunity, to rebrand themselves as a sensible party.

Or you an double down on being Cult-45.
Who are his Republican friends? I want to donate money to their opponents.

Biden can't remember his family...much less his friends.

He remembered how to kick Trump's ass. LOL
Biden didn't do much of anything. His fellow Borg did.

Actually, he has a lot of Republican friends in the Senate... and most of them would tell you in private they are happy to be rid of Trump.

Republicans should look at this as an opportunity, to rebrand themselves as a sensible party.

Why wouldn't the Globalist, US Tax Dollars pilferers known as Republicans be happy with anybody but Trump?

Democrats never change. They create division and chaos, and then make pretty speeches about "Coming Together" and "Unity". Who can forget Hillary's concession speech dripping with syrupy words of cooperation, unity, and support. The next day they launched the 'Resistance' movement and the Russian Collusion Illusion. Democrats SUCK.

giphy.gif

Fuck 'em.
That ain't happening. We will do everything we can to do what you did and bring this nation down. Its our destiny. You guys warn what you are going to do and broadcast what you are going to do to others and still get away with it. And you are so full of yourselves it does not even make you think.

Now, if Trump pulls this out.....just how fucking unified do think they will want to be ?
AT this point it would take some extraordinary shenanigan's for that to happen

Who are his Republican friends? I want to donate money to their opponents.

Biden can't remember his family...much less his friends.

He remembered how to kick Trump's ass. LOL
Biden didn't do much of anything. His fellow Borg did.
Resistance was futile...

LOL

Yup....here's what is going to happen...the die-hard Trumpers..will rant..and rave..while the country takes a big sigh of relief. Congress may well be in a bipartisan mood next year. Most are so very tired of the drama..so very tired indeed.

Trumpers/Teapartiers/QAnon/PepePeople--Prepare to be marginalized..once and for all.

How in the hell could anyone in good conscious vote for a party that sponsors race riots that has caused million in damage and has destroyed every city they control? Oh, yes, they dominate, they create a hegemony. They like "diversity" as long as you are liberal. Trump is one thing, Biden and the left, there is no line no scruples nothing they won't pander to anymore. Cannibalism, human sacrifice, the Dems are like the mafia or some party of grifters. Is this REALLY what you want?

Fuck 'em.

AT this point it would take some extraordinary shenanigan's for that to happen

You didn't answer the question, asswipe.

If Trump wins, just how interested in unity are you fuckers going to be.

So China doesnt want to dominate the world ?
So the CCP is really just are friends in disquise ?
So they burned all that evidence at the consulate for the fun of it ?
Joe said, "C'mon man, China doesnt want to eat our lunch".
No Joe, they just want to either rule over us, or kill us.
And the libs want this guy ?

How in the hell could anyone in good conscious vote for a party that sponsors race riots that has caused million in damage and has destroyed every city they control? Oh, yes, they dominate, they create a hegemony. They like "diversity" as long as you are liberal. Trump is one thing, Biden and the left, there is no line no scruples nothing they won't pander to anymore. Cannibalism, human sacrifice, the Dems are like the mafia or some party of grifters. Is this REALLY what you want?
Get it all out of you, Mary. The cult has made you a full believer and your mental health requires ventilation. The majority of Americans will allow the venting for your mental health.

More Americans voted for Joe biden(against trump) than for any President in American history.

Maybe y'all can reflect on not going full retard next time

You didn't answer the question, asswipe.

If Trump wins, just how interested in unity are you fuckers going to be.
Considering the "asswipe" comment...it's a little concerning as to what you might see as "unity".

I would suggest that you are not going to always be happy with the results of this but it would be nice if you could accept defeat with a certain amount of grace and admit the world will not end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back