Biden Calls For Unity After Election - He Better Not Have High Hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans should harass Biden from day one. Muck up everything as much as possible.

Why is Joke Biden calling for unity LOL or calling for anything?

and why is this pathetic creature saying he feels good about PA? he lost it

on the other hand....I certainly feel good about PA because Trump won PA!:thup:
Uh..no...no he didn't..as for a pathetic creature...I suggest you find a mirror...cult-girl.
:lol: shoulda seen for years this gullible bitch say shit like 'god BLESS this president!!' Like a dumb little fawn that's looking up at the orange glow from blobs spray tan

Poor thing how do you feel about michigan ..must a been cheating huh poor thing. Show us how the cult has mushed up your brains, dear

If you and all those like you, who have Leftists political inclinations think the President didn't prepare for a massive democrat voter fraud......I have news for you!

Stay tuned......the fun hasn't even begun yet.....get your pop-corn ready.
It's all over now..Baby Blue

Globalist 666 Joe Biden should shut his mouth.

Poor thing how do you feel about michigan ..must a been cheating huh poor thing. Show us how the cult has mushed up your brains, dear

If you and all those like you, who have Leftists political inclinations think the President didn't prepare for a massive democrat voter fraud......I have news for you!

You have the I.q. of a dung beetle. I dont read your posts.

Fuck no. Dung beatles are much smarter...

• Funny
Reactions: GT
In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

No cooperation from the senate and a whole lot of name calling.

Actually, he has a lot of Republican friends in the Senate... and most of them would tell you in private they are happy to be rid of Trump.

Republicans should look at this as an opportunity, to rebrand themselves as a sensible party.

Or you an double down on being Cult-45.
how many dems in the senate would be glad biden was gone
or didn't you think to ask

"sensible" in this case meaning bend over and take it from SJW progressive quislings like you.

Actually, you might have a point. Without fake moral panicks, all you guys have to offer the working class is 'We want you to work harder for less money".

Yeah, that probably isn't an easy sell.

Why wouldn't the Globalist, US Tax Dollars pilferers known as Republicans be happy with anybody but Trump?

Uh, Trump is as much of a "Globalist" as any of them... He has properties and businesses all around the world.

Globalism is a good thing. If everyone is cooperating and trading, they aren't fighting wars.

Probably very few.. Biden has a well-deserved reputation of being an easy guy to get along with. We are going to see a lot of amity and good feelings on all sides, and frankly, it will be welcome.

The GOP should be thinking less about the self-inflicted wound that was Donald Trump and more about the future and what they stand for.

And you probably have a smaller dick than a dung beetle.

If you don't read them, why do respond to them.

We have this kind of shit to look forward to for the next four years ?

Just fucking great.

Probably very few.. Biden has a well-deserved reputation of being an easy guy to get along with. We are going to see a lot of amity and good feelings on all sides, and frankly, it will be welcome.

The GOP should be thinking less about the self-inflicted wound that was Donald Trump and more about the future and what they stand for.

Not gonna happen.

You should have thought about that before you spent four years of butthurt bullshit craziness fighting us the entire way.

And you probably have a smaller dick than a dung beetle.

If you don't read them, why do respond to them.

We have this kind of shit to look forward to for the next four years ?

Just fucking great.
:lol: ahh, the orange cult will fizzle faster than the tea party or the "I never really liked bush" guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back