Biden Calls For Unity After Election - He Better Not Have High Hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Joke Biden calling for unity LOL or calling for anything?

and why is this pathetic creature saying he feels good about PA? he lost it

on the other hand....I certainly feel good about PA because Trump won PA!:thup:
Poor thing how do you feel about michigan ..must a been cheating huh poor thing. Show us how the cult has mushed up your brains, dear

If you and all those like you, who have Leftists political inclinations think the President didn't prepare for a massive democrat voter fraud......I have news for you!

Stay tuned......the fun hasn't even begun yet.....get your pop-corn ready.
You have the I.q. of a dung beetle. I dont read your posts.

And you probably have a smaller dick than a dung beetle.

If you don't read them, why do respond to them.

We have this kind of shit to look forward to for the next four years ?

Just fucking great.
:lol: ahh, the orange cult will fizzle faster than the tea party or the "I never really liked bush" guys!!!

Get back with me in two years when we are burning your petrified piece of shit at the stake along with his whore second in command.

giphy.gif
This is a perfect depiction of the THOT.

In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

No cooperation from the senate and a whole lot of name calling.

His son won't get a day's rest. And for as long as Hunter's selling of his father is evidenced.....Biden will face calls for his resignation.

The left won't get a damn thing out of this as they lost seats and didn't take the senate.

I had someone at work (who had been very belligerent about this entire race and his hatred of Trump) say this me and I informed him he should shut his office door while he fucks himself.

He then informed me that we can't have a divided nation....it won't work. To which I replied.....no shit. And told him I'd think about after the 2024 election.

Fuck 'em.
Jesus. Take a chill pill will ya?

Sure, just like the "chill pill" you ass-wipes have been taking for the last four years...dumbass.

Joe said, "C'mon man, China doesnt want to eat our lunch".
That was said in 2019

And at that time it WAS a virtual impossibility.

Given what has happened under Trump and his refusal to deal with Covid...IT IS HAPPENING
I dont remember giving or asking for a time frame.
Its irrelevant.
Joe believes that China doesnt want to rule over, or kill us.
Do you belileve that China (CCP) is our friend ?

In his last few declining days, the petrified piece of shit is going to see the rewards of the last four years of bullshit by his party and the left.

No cooperation from the senate and a whole lot of name calling.

His son won't get a day's rest. And for as long as Hunter's selling of his father is evidenced.....Biden will face calls for his resignation.

The left won't get a damn thing out of this as they lost seats and didn't take the senate.

I had someone at work (who had been very belligerent about this entire race and his hatred of Trump) say this me and I informed him he should shut his office door while he fucks himself.

He then informed me that we can't have a divided nation....it won't work. To which I replied.....no shit. And told him I'd think about after the 2024 election.

Fuck 'em.
Jesus. Take a chill pill will ya?

Sure, just like the "chill pill" you ass-wipes have been taking for the last four years...dumbass.
You gotta admit...Trump is a special asshole

Why wouldn't the Globalist, US Tax Dollars pilferers known as Republicans be happy with anybody but Trump?

Uh, Trump is as much of a "Globalist" as any of them... He has properties and businesses all around the world.

Globalism is a good thing. If everyone is cooperating and trading, they aren't fighting wars.
Let me guess...Trump passed Legislation that allowed him to use US Tax Dollars meant for military aid to one or more European nations and then used those US Tax Dollars to buy properties.

Are you truly retarded or is your ego so desperate to be right that you're making up bullshit?

Joe believes that China doesnt want to rule over, or kill us.
Wrong. He didn't think it was POSSIBLE in 2019.

Unfortunately...since they recovered from the virus so much faster than we have...it's actually HAPPENING

There are many Americans who lack the capacity to communicate, collaborate and innovate. That's okay. The rest of the country will just have to work around them. We don't need everyone on board. We just need to be able to culturally marginalize the nutters.

LMAO!!! Biden calls for unity. Sure Joe, right after the Hunter Biden Russia investigation followed by something we make up followed by impeachment - if you even make that long before Kamala ”Heels Up” Harris takes over.

Thread was a brawl from Pg1 with the thread starter joining in. .. Aint goin on all night that way.. Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back