Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

When you get a "job" just because your daddy works there, this is the level of stupidity that comes to the forefront.

President Biden is spot on for calling out his stupidity.

That stupid dumbass shouldn't even be there.
What was stupid about the question?

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
It's Fox News, you can't expect them to ask decent questions. We're always trying to make mole hills into mountains. I would have sent it to them with my reply.

It's Fox News, you can't expect them to ask decent questions. We're always trying to make mole hills into mountains. I would have sent it to them with my reply.
Again…..more hypocrisy. You libs made a mountain out of a molehill every time Trump hit back against a nasty, attacking reporter who was speaking to him with total disrespect (never called him a stupid SOB, though…..that’s a new low), and now that a reporter speaks with respect and asks about inflation and its impact on the midterms, and Biden hits back with language a street thug would use, it’s a big nothingburger.

You idiotic and brainwashed leftists have done so much damage to this country by voting in a senile, nasty old man that it’s unbelievable.

Actually it's a good question. It's layered and complex and respectful all at the same time.
Of course it's got an obvious answer but it was an invitation to discuss inflation and it's effect on the upcoming midterm elections...and how everyone is predicting a landslide of Republicans to control Congress.

Biden had an opportunity to have transparency and candor but instead used the opportunity to be abusive and demeaning.

Actually it's a good question. It's layered and complex and respectful all at the same time.
Of course it's got an obvious answer but it was an invitation to discuss inflation and it's effect on the upcoming midterm elections...and how everyone is predicting a landslide of Republicans to control Congress.

Biden had an opportunity to have transparency and candor but instead used the opportunity to be abusive and demeaning.
Yes, of course - but that would have required intelligence and competency he does not have. If he did, and KNOWING that inflation is going to hurt him, he could have tried to lessen the hit by saying, “The WH is of course very concerned about the inflation rate and the difficulties it is causing to most Americans, but the Fed will slowly and cautiously raise the Fed rate to gain control over it and we expect inflation to have moderated substantially within a few months - long before the election.”

Instead, he uses language a low-class street thug would use, and doesn’t address the question. Lord help us.

Yes, of course - but that would have required intelligence and competency he does not have. If he did, and KNOWING that inflation is going to hurt him, he could have tried to lessen the hit by saying, “The WH is of course very concerned about the inflation rate and the difficulties it is causing to most Americans, but the Fed will slowly and cautiously raise the Fed rate to gain control over it and we expect inflation to have moderated substantially within a few months - long before the election.”

Instead, he uses language a low-class street thug would use, and doesn’t address the question. Lord help us.
Democrats need poor people to vote for them.

Why was the question stupid? What was stupid about it?

Sorry that I have to explain it to you, but I can see why you are a FoxNews fan now....anyone with more than half a brain knows that bad things happening in the country are a political liability. It is like asking someone that just got shot "does that hurt?".

Forum List

Back