Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

The billions I mentioned were profit dumb ass.
While you are obsessed with billions, the whole concept of the risk exposure a US Oil company must undergo for a 5 percent margin against MORE BILLIONS in revenue goes right over your head when compared to the margin of billions at a 3x rate the Federal Government takes in risk free from the oil company (Billions) or the the billions a big tech company takes in at a 26 percent margin. You obviously have no clue how to read a P & L Statement nor do you understand economic risk.

Keep up your obsession with Billions at US Oil Companies without providing any context. It serves as great exposure on you.

Notice the last 6 months every time he gets in front of a mic he says stupid things to the point everyone is questioning his sanity?

It's Fox News, you can't expect them to ask decent questions. We're always trying to make mole hills into mountains. I would have sent it to them with my reply.

What was wrong with the question?

You don't seem to address the question, you're focused on the fact it's fox news instead. Youve dismissed the actual question and dismissed the response from the president because "fox news".

Biden will learn he shouldn't tell the truth. But it is true America is regarded as very dumb. Just look at the dysfunctional electoral and political systems it puts up with.
Ah, now the Commie comes out! Our stupid Constitution he says!

You’re free to leave to that paradise nation that no Leftard will ever name because they know America is the best nation on earth.

It was a video of him saying that...so nope. Not disputed. If anything, it makes you a putz for defending him.

I've done nothing to defend him. I did not vote for him (for the 500th time now) so I have no need to defend him. I'm making fun of Trump supporters all upset over one instance when Trump would sit up all night doing this.

And you don’t see the hypocrisy of Biden supporters, or the anti-Trump contingent?

For one instance?

Biden ran as being “not Trump“, after the never-ending complaints about Trump’s abrasiveness - and promising civility in the WH. And libs made it clear that they just couldn’t tolerate Trump’s “mean tweets,” raising the roof after every borderline rough comment.

But now that we see that Biden is a low-class trashy mouth, worse than Trump, the libs on this forum rush in to his defense, saying that Trump was nasty too. But that is the point! You libs used his abrasiveness to run him out of office - you sure couldn’t do it if you were truthful about his accomplishments - and now that Biden sounds like a crass street thug, it’s acceptable.

If you hypocritical leftists didn’t have double standards, you’d have no standards at all.

Mirror mirror in the wall...................

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.

Senile people get angry easily.

Doocey is probably one of the nicest people in that room. He could run rings around Pedophile Beijing Joe any day.

And you people lost your minds when he did….now, it’s all good…What’s changed Marc?

The party of the person sitting in the White House. It was cool for you when Trump did it and now the end of the world when Biden does it. For the other side it was the end of the world when Trump did it and cool when Biden does it

1643118680767.png

Forum List

Back