Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Calling someone "terrible," "fake," and "nasty," is nowhere near as bad as calling someone a "stupid son of a bitch."

So once again, show me an instance where Trump hurled an obscenity at a reporter.

It matters none what they do. He had no qualms calling anyone names. Next it will be "OK but show me where he called a reporter named Doocy a name".

This could be an issue if Doocy wasn't a stupid son of a bitch.

For asking Biden “Do you think inflation is a political liability”?

So would I be a "stupid son of a bitch" if I asked you if you though inflation is a political liability for Biden?

What was he was making sitting on a Ukrainian oil companies board,I believe it was 80k a month.
Thats some damn good money especially when he knows nothing about the oil and gas industry.
Now he's become an artist and is selling his "artwork" for big bucks and the buyers are anonymous...weird that.
How do you know exactly what Hunter knows or doesn't know about oil?

Why are you watching his money?

For asking Biden “Do you think inflation is a political liability”?

So would I be a "stupid son of a bitch" if I asked you if you though inflation is a political liability for Biden?
Yes.

Manchin is a dick.

I'm not defending Biden, and I'm not villainous Trump. I'm just saying, settle down. Now Doocy has a badge of honor.

More like, Biden has another badge of dishonor. Now watch his sinking poll numbers drop ever farther.

How low can he go? I'm predicting 12% within another 6 months, which would be the lowest approval rating of any President in this country's history.

I predicted on day one of his presidency that he would fail miserably, and apparently I was correct.

Calling someone "terrible," "fake," and "nasty," is nowhere near as bad as calling someone a "stupid son of a bitch."

So once again, show me an instance where Trump hurled an obscenity at a reporter.
And besides, Biden ran on being “not Trump” with the language and name-calling, and a big reason Biden voters went with him - supposedly a more civil person. So now that he proves he’s even worse than Trump, the Dems come out with “well, Trump did It.”

So you think Biden will not be blamed for the current 6.81% inflation rate? Then who will be?

It's certainly not my fault. It's certainly not Trump's fault. Perhaps the real "stupid sons of bitches" are the ones like yourself, who brought all this on, Mr. Biden voter.

Amirite?

I've read many of your posts. With or without that question, your reputation as a stupid son of a bitch would be unchanged.
I've read many of your posts. With or without that question, your reputation as a stupid son of a bitch would be unchanged.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with what I post, or what you think I am. I'm not the one who caused the 6.81% inflation rate. That would be your "president" and by proxy, those of you who voted for this shit.

So once again, is inflation is a political liability? Is the 6.81% inflation rate going to harm Biden's presidency?

If I was Peter Doocy, I would request an apology from the POTUS for his mother... Peter is the consummate professional... The President spoke ill of his mother and called her a name... The President would definitely hear from me and his disrespect he displayed for the man's mother...

Thats why Biden called him a Stupid SOB
Of course it is

So then why didn't your "president" have the decency and humility to admit that that he is politically-liable for the 6.81% inflation rate?

Was it Peter Doocy's fault we have a 6.81% inflation rate? Was it FOX News' fault we have a 6.81% inflation rate?

Forum List

Back