Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

I seem to recall Biden saying that he would not tolerate crass name-calling in his administration, and if anybody sunk to that level, he would fire them immediately.

Does this mean he will be submitting his resignation in the morning?

Sigh. Not worth my time. Bye.
well-bye.gif

Good riddance to bad rubbish I always say.

Look at the Trumpbots acting all offended after cheering Trump for treating the press like the "enemy of the people".
I'm not offended- I just think he's a dumb son of a bitch.

And most press is an enemy of the people. At the very least, they're an enemy of the facts. Or maybe facts are their enemy. Either way...

I don't get why everyone is getting so offended and butt-hurt by this. I remember Trump cussing like a sailor in some press conferences. It's no big whoop, and honestly, I find it hilarious. He's such an idiot.

So what was the worst thing Trump said to one single reporter, as in personally calling one of them a "Stupid son of a bitch"?

Let's see:

1. ″You’re just a lightweight. Don’t talk to me that way. I’m the president of the United States. Don’t ever talk to the president that way,”

And that's it, unless you can provide some instance of Trump cursing a reporter.

Biden in a press conference day is heard on a hot mike saying:

‘What a Stupid Son of a B*tch’: Biden Caught on Hot Mic Appearing to Slam Peter Doocy of Fox News​

How brilliant! This is probably one more arrow coming at Biden that shows his true spirit, competency and let's face it...
stupidity! A hot mike!
I thought Biden pledged to fire anyone on the spot who treated reporters incivilly.

Look at you admiring Biden for the same thing that made you jeer Trump.
We laughed at Trump for suggesting we drink bleach, COVID would disappear, on and on. If a CNN reporter asked him if all the dumb things he says, and does, might hurt him in the next election, I would give him credit if he called the reporter a dumb son of a bitch and said of course it does.

So what was the worst thing Trump said to one single reporter, as in personally calling one of them a "Stupid son of a bitch"?

Let's see:

1. ″You’re just a lightweight. Don’t talk to me that way. I’m the president of the United States. Don’t ever talk to the president that way,”

And that's it, unless you can provide some instance of Trump cursing a reporter.

Off the top of my head, I can't either, but I remember him saying that something a reporter said was "bullshit".

Forum List

Back