Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Biden in a press conference day is heard on a hot mike saying:

‘What a Stupid Son of a B*tch’: Biden Caught on Hot Mic Appearing to Slam Peter Doocy of Fox News​

How brilliant! This is probably one more arrow coming at Biden that shows his true spirit, competency and let's face it...
stupidity! A hot mike!

He's the classic "liberal", we all need to understand. He makes an accusation and his ACTION demonstrates he's that guy.

He really does represent them, BidNHarris 2024.

You know, I knew Trump was thin-skinned, we all know that, but Biden is probably worse. We're talking about a guy who challenged a fat guy to a push-up contest when challenged on policy.

Biden in a press conference day is heard on a hot mike saying:

‘What a Stupid Son of a B*tch’: Biden Caught on Hot Mic Appearing to Slam Peter Doocy of Fox News​

How brilliant! This is probably one more arrow coming at Biden that shows his true spirit, competency and let's face it...
stupidity! A hot mike!

Is this your daily "I hate Biden" thread. You've nothing to say other than you hate Biden. If Biden is competent enough to recognize stupidity when he sees it, and less face it, FOX Reporters are the dumbest, he must be sharper than YOU think.

Doocy's a stupid son of a bitch for asking a question that highlights Biden's economic failures.

Reporters are supposed to kiss his ass. You know, like CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, all all the other leftist propaganda arms do.
A reporter should ask, "what can you do to reduce inflation because you know it will hurt Democrats in the next election".
That is an intelligent question a dumbass Trump minion would not think of.
That is why Trump likes you and the rest of the minions, you are all dumb as rocks.

Tell me where Biden's son works hack.

What was he was making sitting on a Ukrainian oil companies board,I believe it was 80k a month.
Thats some damn good money especially when he knows nothing about the oil and gas industry.
Now he's become an artist and is selling his "artwork" for big bucks and the buyers are anonymous...weird that.

Forum List

Back