Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

A reporter should ask, "what can you do to reduce inflation because you know it will hurt Democrats in the next election".
That is an intelligent question a dumbass Trump minion would not think of.
That is why Trump likes you and the rest of the minions, you are all dumb as rocks.
Which liberal reporters asked that question? Oh, none?

So are they either dumber than the stupid son of a bitch, or are they too busy kissing Biden's ass? Those are the only choices.

It doesn't matter whether you agree with what I post, or what you think I am. I'm not the one who caused the 6.81% inflation rate. That would be your "president" and by proxy, those of you who voted for this shit.

So once again, is inflation is a political liability? Is the 6.81% inflation rate going to harm Biden's presidency?
Of course it is. That’s why Biden got a bug up his ~~~~ and cursed at the reporter. First it’s his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan (who knows how many Americans are still there), then the out-of-control thugs turning the Dem cities into crime-ridden nightmares, then there’s the massive surge of illegals swarming in, and his getting caught flying them all over the country in the middle of the night, and now his policies are exacerbating inflation, and on top of that, Putin is moving on Biden’s weakness and senility, and well….there’s a lot going on that’s sinking his presidency.

Of course it is. That’s why Biden got a bug up his ~~~~ and cursed at the reporter. First it’s his disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan (who knows how many Americans are still there), then the out-of-control thugs turning the Dem cities into crime-ridden nightmares, then there’s the massive surge of illegals swarming in, and his getting caught flying them all over the country in the middle of the night, and now his policies are exacerbating inflation, and on top of that, Putin is moving on Biden’s weakness and senility, and well….there’s a lot going on that’s sinking his presidency.

12% approval rating by the end of the next 6 months.

Come on Joe, show us what you can do. :banana::dance::mm::5_1_12024:

....and just like that, the Biden-supporters were gone from this thread.

Ko2VQBg.gif

Trump called people, individuals, Americans "sons of bitches" as well.

You MFers were cheering it on.

What's changed OP??!??
Hillary called Americans “deplorables”, so it looks like the only thing that changes is whether it is your guy or gal saying it. As I said, Biden has a long history of not being able to handle tough questions. The Vice President struggles with that as well.

For asking Biden “Do you think inflation is a political liability”?

So would I be a "stupid son of a bitch" if I asked you if you though inflation is a political liability for Biden?
Yes! Of course, you stupid son of a bitch. I bet you think these aren't retarded, either:

Reporter, to W. Bush in 2003: "If thousands of Americans start coming home from Iraq in body bags, will that be a political liability?"

Reporter, to W. Bush in 2008: "Do you think your crashing the economy might help the Democrats in November?"

🙄

Hillary called Americans “deplorables”, so it looks like the only thing that changes is whether it is your guy or gal saying it. As I said, Biden has a long history of not being able to handle tough questions. The Vice President struggles with that as well.

She struggles, but at least she has the Kamala Cackle. :laughing0301:

More like, Biden has another badge of dishonor. Now watch his sinking poll numbers drop ever farther.

How low can he go? I'm predicting 12% within another 6 months, which would be the lowest approval rating of any President in this country's history.

I predicted on day one of his presidency that he would fail miserably, and apparently I was correct.
He's president for at least 3 more years. Cry harder. :lol:

It doesn't matter whether you agree with what I post, or what you think I am. I'm not the one who caused the 6.81% inflation rate. That would be your "president" and by proxy, those of you who voted for this shit.

So once again, is inflation is a political liability? Is the 6.81% inflation rate going to harm Biden's presidency?
Whether it's Biden's fault, and whether it is a political liability are two totally separate issues. Of course trumpsters will blame Biden, just like they blame him for everything else they can think of, regardless of the cause. The reasons for inflation are much more complex than anything the president could control.

Whether it's Biden's fault, and whether it is a political liability are two totally separate issues. Of course trumpsters will blame Biden, just like they blame him for everything else they can think of, regardless of the cause. The reasons for inflation are much more complex than anything the president could control.

If the 6.81% inflation rate isn't Biden's fault and he's not politically-liable for it, then who is?

Forum List

Back