Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

How is the inflation rate jumping up to 6.81% in only one year a "complete success"?

View attachment 592319
That stupid, meaningless quote in your signature from Harris just shrieks out “I’m a stupid blob with nothing to say who has gotten to where I am via affirmative action and sucking….well….you know”. And that idiot might become our president.

It reminds me of that line in the Wizard of Oz where Glinda says, “and she’s even worse than the other one.”

We are so screwed. Thanks, you idiot Biden voters.

It's about how Trump supporters want Biden supporters to condemn him for something they would have cheered Trump for.
No. This isn’t about Trump little snowflake. Take your TDS to one of the multiple “I hate Trump” threads you morons start daily. Your dementia sufferer shows how unpresidential he is.

Off the top of my head, I can't either, but I remember him saying that something a reporter said was "bullshit".
He would not allow Acosta from CNN into any more press briefings because he did not like his questions.
There is plenty you can go after Biden on but definitely not on the way he treats the press compared to Trump. You are all idiots.

Doocy's question was lame.
I would have asked him why he sniff's little girl's hair, or does he really get a 10% kick-back from his pedophile son?

I"ve already read post #188.

So you can't really answer the question as to whether inflation is a political liability to Biden or not?

Why would you think that it wouldn't be? Are you privy to some information that everyone isn't?
The right falsely blaming Biden, and Biden alone for inflation is certainly a problem to be dealt with, but liability implies causation. Biden didn't cause inflation.

Name one instance where President Trump cursed a reporter.
I cannot believe it. You are choosing treatment of the press as a subject you are trying to make Trump look better than Biden.
Who used their platform to call hem the "fake news", trying to undermine the free press of the USA.

This shows how absolute braindead stupid Trump minions are.

IT TRULY IS UNBEIEVABLE. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.

He would not allow Acosta from CNN into any more press briefings because he did not like his questions.
There is plenty you can go after Biden on but definitely not on the way he treats the press compared to Trump. You are all idiots.

If that's so, then please cite an example where Trump openly cursed a reporter, like so...

So in other words, Biden will be held responsible for the 6.81% inflation rate, even if it's not his fault?

Then whose fault is it, and why did it not happen until the first year he was in office?

I hope you don't think I'm a "stupid son of a bitch" for asking this. I'd just like to know. :04:

View attachment 592314
Those are not annual inflation rates. Those are the inflation rates for December in each respective year.

Doocy's question was lame.
I would have asked him why he sniff's little girl's hair, or does he really get a 10% kick-back from his pedophile son?

I'm not sure if Biden knows enough curse words to answer those question.

You think people aren’t going to notice hypocrisy? Not on your life.
Hey dumbfuck. It’s YOU idiots who are showing your hypocrisy. YOU idiots are defending Xiden for the same behavior you cried about for 4 years. We are merely pointing it out.

For asking Biden “Do you think inflation is a political liability”?

So would I be a "stupid son of a bitch" if I asked you if you though inflation is a political liability for Biden?
Yes, even if you did not ask it, you are a stupid son of a bitch

The right falsely blaming Biden, and Biden alone for inflation is certainly a problem to be dealt with, but liability implies causation. Biden didn't cause inflation.

If he didn't cause it, why can't he fix it?

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
Fox News 1……Biden 0

Forum List

Back