Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

He would not allow Acosta from CNN into any more press briefings because he did not like his questions.
There is plenty you can go after Biden on but definitely not on the way he treats the press compared to Trump. You are all idiots.
Nice lies. Accostedher got barred for being physical with a female trying to take the microphone away from him while he was crying. You knew that but had to lie anyway.

Simple minded people look to Trump or Biden.
People who are intelligent look at domestic and global economy. The US and global leadership over the past decade. The pandemic. And much more.

But someone as stupid as you figure it is either Biden or Trump. And since you love Trump it must be Biden. Good thinking!

Once again, toad. I'm no Trump supporter.

The simple fact is it all boils down to the economy, Biden is POTUS and he's going to shoulder the blame. If inflation was 8% under Trump you'd be bawling about it's Trump's fault.

You tell me: I'm not the President, Joe Biden is.

So is a 6.81% inflation rate a political liability for Biden?

And do you think like Biden said, a 6.815 inflation rate is “a great asset”?
Of course he sarcastically said that while referring to that stupid son of a bitch Doocy.

Trump was relentless about this behavior for years. Biden mutters one thing under his breath and now they’re the same?

The hell it is.
Poor baby. Your hypocrisy called out and you just cry “But Trump!” Yes it is the same no matter how much you cry and defend your unpresidential dementia suffering pedo. Run along loser.

If that's so, then please cite an example where Trump openly cursed a reporter, like so...

You cannot see the forest from the trees.
If I have to explain Biden's treatment of the press and Trump's you are hopeless.
Biden never bragged about "grabbing women by the pussy". Biden obviously respects women more than Trump. Do you understand that.

Once again, toad. I'm no Trump supporter.

The simple fact is it all boils down to the economy, Biden is POTUS and he's going to shoulder the blame. If inflation was 8% under Trump you'd be bawling about it's Trump's fault.
You're no trump supporter? HaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHa HaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHaHaHhaHaHaHahaHaHaHa

You cannot see the difference with branding the press "fake news". Using the most powerful position in the USA to undermine the freedom of the press to calling on reporter a son of a bitch.

I cannot believe how stupid the whole Trump cult is. Fricking idiots.
Yes you are an idiot. Since all the media’s bullshit about Trump was shown to be bullshit, that is fake news. The difference is you have to defend your bumbling, incestuous, dementia sufferer. Desperate to deflect to Trump. Amazing how the usual suspects are here to defend their cult leader.

President Restore Our Norms, Respect the Press, and Heal The Nation's Whole Soul Calls Peter Doocy a "Stupid Son of a Bitch" for Daring to Ask Him About Inflation​

The Playboy correspondent and a Washington Post reporter, also, because he was pissed that Jeff Bezos bought the Post, and is an actual billionaire.

So you don't drive, heat your home, eat meat, or buy furniture?

inflation rate3.jpg

So do you think a 6.81% inflation rate is a political liability for Biden?

And do you think like Biden said, a 6.81% inflation rate is "a great asset”?
Inflation is a big liability for Biden, no matter how much is his fault.
But Reagan faced 13% inflation, along with 10% unemployment, and was able to survive.

Forum List

Back