Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

You cannot see the forest from the trees.
You cannot see the forest for the trees. If you must be an ass at least get the idiom correct.
If I have to explain Biden's treatment of the press and Trump's you are hopeless.
Biden never bragged about "grabbing women by the pussy". Biden obviously respects women more than Trump. Do you understand that.
Biden respects women so much that when his crackhead son Hunter moved in with the recently widowed sister-in-law of his brother Quid Pro Joe respected her so much he didn't demand Hunter resist committing that
horrific social abomination.

Doocy's a stupid son of a bitch for asking a question that highlights Biden's economic failures.

Reporters are supposed to kiss his ass. You know, like CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, all all the other leftist propaganda arms do.

Biden doesn't have any economic failures, clown. Trump had economic failures. Biden has the most successful first year economy of any President in the last century.

Inflation is a big liability for Biden, no matter how much is his fault.
But Reagan faced 13% inflation, along with 10% unemployment, and was able to survive.

Reagan inherited Carter's CPI inflation rate of 8.92% when he was sworn in on Jan. 20, 1981. It immediately dropped to 3.83% within one year and went as low as 1.10% by 1986.

Within one single year. Within one single year. Within one single year.

So why has Biden's CPI inflation rate risen to a 40 year high, in only one year?

Historical Inflation Rate by Year

Biden doesn't have any economic failures, clown. Trump had economic failures. Biden has the most successful first year economy of any President in the last century.

You're out of your fucking mind. Do you have rabies or something?

I watched Peter Doocey discuss the incident and he wasn’t upset in the least. He seems to take being insulted by Joe Biden as an honor and an aid to his career.

I wonder how much it helped Joe's career? :laughing0301:

Hillary was certainly right about that. You sons-of-bitches are deplorables.
Holding a President to be Accountable is not deplorable nor does it mean they are a son of a bitch. The problem is that Democrats feel entitled not to be held accountable or questioned for anything; hence the thin skin when someone does ask them a tough question.

How dare he ask Poopypants about inflation!

The emperor has no clothes!!!!! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::laugh2::21:

1643077311073.png

BULLDOG
So you don't drive, heat your home, eat meat, or buy furniture?

View attachment 592325
Gas is $2.89. That's a lot lower than under Bush in 2007 when it was over $4.00. Lower AND higher than it was under Obama and Trump. So big 🥱

Milk went from $2.67 to $3.32 at Costco. I buy a gallon every two weeks. 🥱

Bread went up a bit. It was $4.19 for 2 loaves of Nature's Harvest Butterbread. Now it's $4.79. 🥱

The ground beef is $4.19, up from $3.79 🥱

The leg of lamb went up a buck, from $5.99 to $6.99 per lbs. Still a steal compared to anywhere else.

Coke raised the price of their megapack from .37 per can to .39 cents. 🥱

Rotisserie chicken is still $4.99. 16" pizza is still $9.99.

We're talking chump change.

My electricity bill is around $260.00 this month. Actually lower than years past because SOME people in this house want to freeze to death rather than "get dried out from the HVAC heater". Whaaah! Family is sometimes overrated.

Last edited:
Hey dummy, Crackhead Hunter has repeatedly admitted he knew nothing about oil or natural gas. Hell, he didn’t even speak the language. Swing and miss. Again.
So he's no worse than the dunce Ben Carson who stated he wasn't qualified for the job Trump appointed him to, and you MFers cheered it on.

In fact, Carson's appointment was worse, as this is governmental corruption. The Biden boy simply worked for a private company overseas.

No skin off my back. Why are you watching another man's pockets?

Holding a President to be Accountable is not deplorable nor does it mean they are a son of a bitch. The problem is that Democrats feel entitled not to be held accountable or questioned for anything; hence the thin skin when someone does ask them a tough question.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!
giphy.gif

So he's no worse than the dunce Ben Carson who stated he wasn't qualified for the job Trump appointed him to, and you MFers cheered it on.

In fact, Carson's appointment was worse, as this is governmental corruption. The Biden boy simply worked for a private company overseas.

No skin off my back. Why are you watching another man's pockets?

So is a 6.81% inflation rate a political liability for Biden?

And do you think like Biden said, a 6.81% inflation rate is “a great asset”?

inflation rate.jpg

Forum List

Back