Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Once again, toad. I'm no Trump supporter.

The simple fact is it all boils down to the economy, Biden is POTUS and he's going to shoulder the blame. If inflation was 8% under Trump you'd be bawling about it's Trump's fault.
I still think you are simple minded.
I would not blame or, give credit, any economic metric solely on the current President.

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
At least Joe showed some guts. Lol

You cannot see the forest from the trees.
If I have to explain Biden's treatment of the press and Trump's you are hopeless.
Biden never bragged about "grabbing women by the pussy". Biden obviously respects women more than Trump. Do you understand that.

This isn't about Trump, he is no longer President.

You now have the highest inflation rate in 40 years, and all your "president" can do is laugh about it and curse at a reporter for asking him if people are going to blame him for it in the midterms.

What do you think? Is Joe Biden going to be blamed for the 6.81% inflation rate in the midterm elections?

And is a 6.81% inflation rate an "asset" to the Democrats, as your "president" said?

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
I watched Peter Doocey discuss the incident and he wasn’t upset in the least. He seems to take being insulted by Joe Biden as an honor and an aid to his career.

He’s in office. HE changed all of Trump’s policies. This is ALL on him. No amount of your usual pathetic deflections to Trump will change that.
Inflation wasn't a problem before trumps policies. Why would it be a problem after they were reversed? Anything specific, or are you just repeating what tucker told you?

Good for President Biden.

FJ6TMs3XwAYndo6
Doocy got this before with mccain.

Its Doocy actually is an idiot.

If that's so, then please cite an example where Trump openly cursed a reporter, like so...

One president denigrates a knucklehead shit-stirrer for asking lame-ass questions.

The other president denigrates the entire journalism profession, enables and encourages death threats against them, and wants to completely delegitimize reporting, while also threatening news people with jail time.

Yeah.....Joe's losing it....I give him 3 months until he steps down...he doesn't know what he is doing and he knows it....someone for the sake of the nation needs to step in and fix this national security risk in the white house...if this were Trump impeachment articles would already be drawn up....

Hillary called Americans “deplorables”, so it looks like the only thing that changes is whether it is your guy or gal saying it. As I said, Biden has a long history of not being able to handle tough questions. The Vice President struggles with that as well.
Hillary was certainly right about that. You sons-of-bitches are deplorables.

Forum List

Back