Biden campaign conceeds they cant win Florida after claiming they would win it just a few months ago.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Florida is not a battleground state.

Democrats in the past have made the mistake of spending a lot of resources there believing they can flip it, and it’s just a complete waste.

Where will they try to set up their firewall? Trump is even closing in on traditional blue states.
I saw this ... Minnesota .. Washington ... Michigan ... and the other swing states (i.e. Georgia).

Biden is losing the black and muslim votes in these key states...

Where will they try to set up their firewall? Trump is even closing in on traditional blue states.
Yup. It is very possible Trump could take either Minnesota, Virginia, or New Hampshire, or any combination thereof. Biden not only has to win all of those but also has to win all three of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania and right now Trump is ahead in every one of those three.

The Biden administration is allowing illegal aliens to vote ... which is illegal. The plan the Biden administration continues to carry out.

LYING is the democrat's native language.

They're saying Robert L Peters is up in one of the swing states now, but it turns out it's VA, a state they added to the swing states. :laughing0301:

The stuttering fuck is up by 2 in VA.... which means he's down by 8. They stole that one last time at 4am, and they'll steal it again this time since we didn't hang anybody.

shit my pants again.jpg

Fake News.

FAUX News headline:

Biden insists red state won twice by Trump is suddenly 'in play'​

FAUX News sub-headline:

The Biden campaign says abortion could be key to winning the red state​

This thread is lying about it's own links/sources. Just like FOX does.

Biden campaign says Florida remains ‘in play’ after reelection chief said it’s no battleground state​

'Florida is a state that Joe Biden is investing in, he is competing in,' said Kevin Munoz, Biden-Harris national spokesman

SOMEBODY KILL THIS THREAD = RUBBER ROOM!

Forum List

Back