Biden charging Americans $2,000 to be evacuated from Afghanistan

No.

You doubted it was true. I provided proof that it is true. You were supposed to thank me.

Now you have changed the subject.

American citizens who were in Afghanistan supporting US efforts are serving our country. And you somehow think they they were negligent for their own safety and should now be abandoned by the US government because they should have left long ago?

You have serious logic issues and lack concern for your fellow citizens who bravely serve this country while you sit in the comfort of your own safe home and play keyboard warrior. These people are serving you. None of them, not one, should be left behind.
I thought I did thank you .

So youre telling me that if you have a year to leave your home because its is unsafe and you stay until it caves in on you then its someone elses fault?

I'm pretty sure Biden knows people are going to get killed. That's what happens when you have people waving around automatic weapons and you have invaded their country. Those thousands of americans only have themselves to blame for still being there. What in fucks name were they doing when they had a year to get out at least?
In truth, there's no easy way out of a country for the defeated. It's only with America's wars that the vanquished try to invent one.

And then humanitarian concerns are thrown by the wayside and it becomes Americans arguing domestic politics.

As demonstrated with this discussion.

The one thing for sure is that the Taliban are being especially accommodating to the vanquished enemy by allowing them to leave the country unharmed.

While the US keeps Afghanis locked out of the airport. Another US made humanitarian crisis in the making.

And why is the US responsible for Afghanis? We spent billions training a 300,000 Afghan force who promptly folded when the shit hit the fan

"One person said State Department staff were seeking large payments — up to $2,000 — from American passengers and even more from non-U.S. citizens."

Only one person and they didn't mention Biden specifically asked for $2k? This is either corruption at the local level or a nothing burger.
If it was Trump you would personally blame him and you'd be dropping a load.

Democrat = hypocrite

And why is the US responsible for Afghanis? We spent billions training a 300,000 Afghan force who promptly folded when the shit hit the fan
That's the attitude the rest of the world should expect from Americans now. A total disregard for the humanitarian crisis America has created and only arguments on which of their two corrupt political parties should be blamed for their own military losses.

In fact, America didn't train any force adequately and that's been demonstrated now. America was really only interested in occupying a strategic piece of real estate in the ME.

If it was Trump you would personally blame him and you'd be dropping a load.

Democrat = hypocrite
Probably would blame Drumpf. He is a con artist. He is into asking for donations to fight his court battles, pyramid schemes, failed universities and other ways to cheat people out of their money.

Not sure if that last part was a reference to me or not. You do realize I am not a dem dont you?

American civilians should have been the first out, then American contractors, then non military government personnel, then military last to cover everyone else's ass.

There is no perfect way to get out but Jesus Christ, they could have atleast planned ahead a little bit.

And charging people to come home under those circumstances? I don't know how to even begin to how to describe that.

American civilians should have been the first out, then American contractors, then non military government personnel, then military last to cover everyone else's ass.
This. ^^^

What were the american civilians waiting for? An invitation? This has been common knowledge for at least a year. Can you imagine if Drumpf had pulled out in May?

Forum List

Back