Biden charging Americans $2,000 to be evacuated from Afghanistan

It's true. Here is the official source from the US State Department with links to the forms that have to be completed for each traveler...

It includes:

Security Alert: Afghanistan, Repatriation Assistance for U.S. Citizens​

– August 14, 2021

U.S. lawful permanent residents may submit a repatriation assistance request, and their request will be considered depending on availability. Flight Costs: Repatriation flights are not free, and passengers will be required to sign a promissory loan agreement and may not be eligible to renew their U.S. passports until the loan is repaid. The cost may be $2,000USD or more per person.

I will note that the policy has reportedly been rescinded after public outcry...

All this tells me is that they had a year to get out yet they chose to stay and put american soldiers in jeopardy to extract them. Now they are whining that they have to pay.

So Biden knew people would be falling to their deaths from airplanes, and that the Taliban would be executing women in the streets, and he did it anyway??? That's fuckin' evil, man.
How else was it going to happen, with parades and roses, kisses and pats on the back with tears flowing? It never happens that way fool.

The one thing for sure is that the Taliban are being especially accommodating to the vanquished enemy by allowing them to leave the country unharmed.

While the US keeps Afghanis locked out of the airport. Another US made humanitarian crisis in the making.

So Biden knew people would be falling to their deaths from airplanes, and that the Taliban would be executing women in the streets, and he did it anyway??? That's fuckin' evil, man.
Lots of countries do that. Are we supposed to attack them? You are always free to go over to Afghanistan and rescue them. What are you waiting for?

Lots of countries do that. Are we supposed to attack them? You are always free to go over to Afghanistan and rescue them. What are you waiting for?

So Biden knew people would be slaughtered and thousands of Americans would be trapped behind enemy lines, but he did it anyway? You support that?

So Biden knew people would be slaughtered and thousands of Americans would be trapped behind enemy lines, but he did it anyway? You support that?
I'm pretty sure Biden knows people are going to get killed. That's what happens when you have people waving around automatic weapons and you have invaded their country. Those thousands of americans only have themselves to blame for still being there. What in fucks name were they doing when they had a year to get out at least?

I am pretty sure they are nabbing any sellouts that helped the US.
Apparently not, but that would be normal behaviour for any victor.

It appears the Taliban are creating a reputation for themselves that will trump US demonizing propaganda.
so far at least.

All this tells me is that they had a year to get out yet they chose to stay and put american soldiers in jeopardy to extract them. Now they are whining that they have to pay.
No.

You doubted it was true. I provided proof that it is true. You were supposed to thank me.

Now you have changed the subject.

American citizens who were in Afghanistan supporting US efforts are serving our country. And you somehow think they they were negligent for their own safety and should now be abandoned by the US government because they should have left long ago?

You have serious logic issues and lack concern for your fellow citizens who bravely serve this country while you sit in the comfort of your own safe home and play keyboard warrior. These people are serving you. None of them, not one, should be left behind.

Forum List

Back