Biden charging Americans $2,000 to be evacuated from Afghanistan

Yall better leave Money Bag Joe alone he charging mothafuckas because gas ain't cheap and people risking their lives NOBODY told these people to travel to Afghanistan

This. ^^^

What were the american civilians waiting for? An invitation? This has been common knowledge for at least a year. Can you imagine if Drumpf had pulled out in May?
If Trump were President and pulled out in May it would have met the conditions that were required by the Taliban were met....and the President would of already had civilians etc home.

There wouldn't of been a massive take over of the country and complete f-up that Xiden has given us.

Probably would blame Drumpf. He is a con artist. He is into asking for donations to fight his court battles, pyramid schemes, failed universities and other ways to cheat people out of their money.

Not sure if that last part was a reference to me or not. You do realize I am not a dem dont you?

So you think what, Trump would have been charging $2K and putting it in his own bank? Trump isn't a "con artist," you're a raging nut job and a racist

So you think what, Trump would have been charging $2K and putting it in his own bank?
I think Drumpf would have been charging more to be honest. Drumpf is a con artist. I know you cant rationalize that after you donated your life savings to him for nothing but it will hit you later on in life.

Big Guy has got to get his 10%, no matter what!

Joe Biden runs the country like a mafia boss.

President Joe Biden’s State Department is said to be charging Americans stranded in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan to be evacuated from Kabul’s chief airport.

Politico reports:

The report comes as global outrage continues over Biden’s botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. The administration has been hit with blistering condemnation because of its inability to pin down the exact number or Americans stranded in the war-torn country or guarantee their safety as they attempt to make their way to the airport for evacuation.
I'm all for charging tourists who were visiting for a cultural experience. And if Trump did it, you'd be rejoicing.

Probably would blame Drumpf. He is a con artist. He is into asking for donations to fight his court battles, pyramid schemes, failed universities and other ways to cheat people out of their money.

Not sure if that last part was a reference to me or not. You do realize I am not a dem dont you?
If you put that same intensive beliefs into Progs who are corrupted to the max we would not have these problems. And those Progs get a lot of freebies and resources sent to them that are not questioned along with all of the people who are kissing their asses.

I think Drumpf would have been charging more to be honest. Drumpf is a con artist. I know you cant rationalize that after you donated your life savings to him for nothing but it will hit you later on in life.

Yes, you're a nut job and a racist, we covered this. Politics is everything to you. Being a Democrat is all that matters to you. You need psychiatric help. All racists do

Big Guy has got to get his 10%, no matter what!

Joe Biden runs the country like a mafia boss.

President Joe Biden’s State Department is said to be charging Americans stranded in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan to be evacuated from Kabul’s chief airport.

Politico reports:

The report comes as global outrage continues over Biden’s botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. The administration has been hit with blistering condemnation because of its inability to pin down the exact number or Americans stranded in the war-torn country or guarantee their safety as they attempt to make their way to the airport for evacuation.

Somebody has to pay the hotel bills for Kid Killing *Joes illegals.

If you put that same intensive beliefs into Progs who are corrupted to the max we would not have these problems.
No one cares about my beliefs either way so spare me the bullshit. The US would have these problems even if I never existed. My point is that Drumpf has shown himself to be a lying snake oil salesman and carnival barker and that goes a long way back. Out of all the prez that I am aware of, he is the one that is highly likely to try and profit off this issue.

yeah we do. Trump invited the taliban to camp david for a photo op.

So you're against talking to people you don't like? Seriously?

Let's think about this a second. You only want to negotiate with good guys. Are you seeing any flaw in your plan, like that the people we need to negotiate with are ... the ones we don't agree with ??? Ones we may not like?

I'm not going to bring up the Taliban as wow, what a great idea. But wow, you want to not talk to them? That's a criticism to you that Trump talked to bad guys?

Makes no sense to me. But the name Trump comes up and TDS just sets in. OMG, Trump TALKED to BAD guys!!!!!

Forum List

Back