Biden claims America is all messed up....well what has he been doing for 47 years?

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

If I wanted to hear the "2014" GRU rehash, I would just read it since it's in the Mueller Report.

Mewler's report was a comedy

Where is that horse faced asshole anyway?
dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Grow up Dayrl ****

Here is the consolation prize for you to enjoy.

View attachment 399880

Childish.....old man

Biden is full of shit. He's a politician. Politicians are full of shit. Lifelong politicians more so.

As unattractive as that makes him as a candidate, the alternative is profoundly worse in the eyes of many.

Not sure what the big mystery is about this.

Why did you avoid addressing the OP?

Biden is full of shit. He's a politician. Politicians are full of shit. Lifelong politicians more so.

As unattractive as that makes him as a candidate, the alternative is profoundly worse in the eyes of many.

Not sure what the big mystery is about this.

Why did you avoid addressing the OP?
I thought I did.

In the mind of someone like you, perhaps not.

What is really astonishing is the left supporting a coup just because they dont like Trump.

it will be your guy next.

Notice how these liberals cant talk about Biden’s accomplishments without naming Trump?

Trump had unemployment at 3% and the lowest black unemployment in history. He made us energy independent. He lowered taxes.....YES, ON YOU.

And we have had an influx of Covid cases in this county. We went through the whole thing with less than 100 cases and zero deaths. Then it comes the time to start wearing masks and Rump burns that idea. We have spoiled little children running around daring you to say anything about them not wearing masks when around the public. Now we have deaths in this county and have topped a couple of hundred cases and more than a handful of deaths. I know that doesn't like a huge number to you people but that is a huge increase from zero deaths to a bunch of deaths only because Rump wants to play the Mach Man over Science. As far as I am concerned, he's a mass murderer.

Notice how these liberals cant talk about Biden’s accomplishments without naming Trump?

Trump had unemployment at 3% and the lowest black unemployment in history. He made us energy independent. He lowered taxes.....YES, ON YOU.
Other than line his own pockets Biden hasn't done a dang thing.

Their platform is they HATE TRUMP.......we will Tax the living shit out of you...........and order you to wear masks for the rest of your lives.

Fuck them.

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

I guess it just all fell apart crumbling to pieces with Trump in the office 3 years AND the Dems in control of the House! WOW! It is like TRump has almost godlike powers to destroy a century of work by the democrats overnight! :omg:

And we have had an influx of Covid cases in this county. We went through the whole thing with less than 100 cases and zero deaths. Then it comes the time to start wearing masks and Rump burns that idea. We have spoiled little children running around daring you to say anything about them not wearing masks when around the public. Now we have deaths in this county and have topped a couple of hundred cases and more than a handful of deaths. I know that doesn't like a huge number to you people but that is a huge increase from zero deaths to a bunch of deaths only because Rump wants to play the Mach Man over Science. As far as I am concerned, he's a mass murderer.
Sorry...........no vaccine for TDS bro........perhaps if you bang your head against the wall you will feel better...............worth a shot

Their platform is they HATE TRUMP.......we will Tax the living shit out of you...........and order you to wear masks for the rest of your lives.

Fuck them.

They want a national mask mandate....liberals love to be told what to do and they wipe their asses with the Constitution. According to these knuckleheads, every Republican who ever ran for any office ever is a racist....including Abe Lincoln. Their act is so tired. They have to lie constantly to get their way. The lie about Trump never condemning White Supremacists is ampng my favorite. Just utter bullshit verifiable on video.

Nancy still says she cant accomlish shit without the Senate. She is just awful.

My god your an idiot.

Fuck them.

They want a national mask mandate....liberals love to be told what to do and they wipe their asses with the Constitution. According to these knuckleheads, every Republican who ever ran for any office ever is a racist....including Abe Lincoln. Their act is so tired. They have to lie constantly to get their way. The lie about Trump never condemning White Supremacists is ampng my favorite. Just utter bullshit verifiable on video.
They don't care when caught on the lies either.........their favorite is taking it out of context.......

Their Media lap dogs do it for them daily...........The News isn't the news anymore........just the KGB pravda BS daily.........

So basically they are saying now.........give us power or we will break shit........time to start throwing some of them in cages......lol

If I wanted to hear the "2014" GRU rehash, I would just read it since it's in the Mueller Report.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Grow up Dayrl ****

View attachment 399880

Childish.....old man

Bigoted, young man.

Fuck them.

They don't care when caught on the lies either.........their favorite is taking it out of context.......

Their Media lap dogs do it for them daily...........The News isn't the news anymore........just the KGB pravda BS daily.........

So basically they are saying now.........give us power or we will break shit........time to start throwing some of them in cages......lol

Absolutely. The entire media are Dem political activists.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Grow up Dayrl ****

View attachment 399880

Childish.....old man

Bigoted, young man.
Was not long ago you said you were old..............One day will you make up your dang mind.

Wait a minute............JOE IS IT YOU...............

Sorry...........no vaccine for TDS bro........perhaps if you bang your head against the wall you will feel better...............worth a shot

Well, you award was made in America. Enjoy

1602369151085.jpeg

Obamacare's helped millions. Trump and the republicans want to get rid of it but have nothing to replace it. People will die as a result. Obviously trump and the republicans don't care. MAGA and winning republican style.

My god your an idiot.

My god your an idiot.

For you we have a tattoo template you can present to your recently paroled prison tattoo artist. He can easily tattoo it onto your forehead so that people you meet will already know yer an idjit without you opening you mouth.

1602369392618.jpeg

Joe Biden is an example of something that is mediocre but lasts a lifetime. He is one step away from being elected President, and he does not deserve it. Joe always seems to be present but not important. And when he was there was controversy. He came into politics long before social media and that was a good thing for him. A small state Senator backed by corporate interests there and did their bidding. Religion left Joe a long time ago if he had any in him. Repubs need to win this time around again. And it will be good for you Progs. It won't be good for Repub voters if Progs win. And frankly, a percentage of them seem to be getting ornery.

Forum List

Back