Biden claims America is all messed up....well what has he been doing for 47 years?

Notice how these liberals cant talk about Biden’s accomplishments without naming Trump?

Trump had unemployment at 3% and the lowest black unemployment in history. He made us energy independent. He lowered taxes.....YES, ON YOU.

And we have had an influx of Covid cases in this county. We went through the whole thing with less than 100 cases and zero deaths. Then it comes the time to start wearing masks and Rump burns that idea. We have spoiled little children running around daring you to say anything about them not wearing masks when around the public. Now we have deaths in this county and have topped a couple of hundred cases and more than a handful of deaths. I know that doesn't like a huge number to you people but that is a huge increase from zero deaths to a bunch of deaths only because Rump wants to play the Mach Man over Science. As far as I am concerned, he's a mass murderer.
Sorry...........no vaccine for TDS bro........perhaps if you bang your head against the wall you will feel better...............worth a shot

Well, you award was made in America. Enjoy

View attachment 399902

Joe.............that isn't Harris you are screwing....it's a baseball...........dang dude........Dementia has set in

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?
Crazy Joe has been messing it up for 47 years, so he can now fix it.

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

OP Democrats accepting responsibility for their failures is kryptonite to them. That sends them running and squealing like stuck pigs.

If I wanted to hear the "2014" GRU rehash, I would just read it since it's in the Mueller Report.

Mewler's report was a comedy

Where is that horse faced asshole anyway?
dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Dang, is sanity the democrats code word for welfare?

Obamacare's helped millions. Trump and the republicans want to get rid of it but have nothing to replace it. People will die as a result. Obviously trump and the republicans don't care. MAGA and winning republican style.

Yep, I want people to die. You are so full of shit. Obamacare is shit and you know it. Are you on it? Its unconstitutional.

The man is an empty shell devoid any substance. I doubt any of his tissues are still actual living cells. He is a vessel for the radical American left, a hollow vehicle of drastic and violent change.

Joe Biden is an example of something that is mediocre but lasts a lifetime. He is one step away from being elected President, and he does not deserve it. Joe always seems to be present but not important. And when he was there was controversy. He came into politics long before social media and that was a good thing for him. A small state Senator backed by corporate interests there and did their bidding. Religion left Joe a long time ago if he had any in him. Repubs need to win this time around again. And it will be good for you Progs. It won't be good for Repub voters if Progs win. And frankly, a percentage of them seem to be getting ornery.

So the circus leaves town and takes the Carny Barker Con Man with it. Then we spend the next 4 years or so without have the begezus scared and shocked out of each and every day. We could use the vacation. A little mediocrity is in order. Maybe we can better spend our time forcing Congress to stop with the You against Me crap and work together like real human beings or start replacing them with those that do. And we can start spending time putting our Cities back to decent places to live. When the circus leaves town it leaves us a lot more time to do other things.

As for getting ornery, they won't. They are a lot of talk considering the LE and NG won't put up with it. And neither will their communities.

Joe Biden is an example of something that is mediocre but lasts a lifetime. He is one step away from being elected President, and he does not deserve it. Joe always seems to be present but not important. And when he was there was controversy. He came into politics long before social media and that was a good thing for him. A small state Senator backed by corporate interests there and did their bidding. Religion left Joe a long time ago if he had any in him. Repubs need to win this time around again. And it will be good for you Progs. It won't be good for Repub voters if Progs win. And frankly, a percentage of them seem to be getting ornery.

So the circus leaves town and takes the Carny Barker Con Man with it. Then we spend the next 4 years or so without have the begezus scared and shocked out of each and every day. We could use the vacation. A little mediocrity is in order. Maybe we can better spend our time forcing Congress to stop with the You against Me crap and work together like real human beings or start replacing them with those that do. And we can start spending time putting our Cities back to decent places to live. When the circus leaves town it leaves us a lot more time to do other things.

As for getting ornery, they won't. They are a lot of talk considering the LE and NG won't put up with it. And neither will their communities.
Getting along with you is overrated.

OP Democrats accepting responsibility for their failures is kryptonite to them. That sends them running and squealing like stuck pigs.

Really, and I wonder why Rump backed out of the Debates? Could it be that he's a chickenship from way back when faced with total and utter failure. Oops, too late.

Really, and I wonder why Rump backed out of the Debates? Could it be that he's a chickenship from way back when faced with total and utter failure. Oops, too late.
Virtual debate............lmao

Why the fuck would he do that...........Biden gets a pass again to go back into hiding.....

Your side should have selected Gabby

I seem to not have a problem with either party until I announced my "Dump Rump" a couple of years ago. That's when I found other Republicans that mirrored that sentiment and the ones that blindly follow Rump aren't worth the powder to blow themselves up with.

So for you not to get along with me is of zero consequence considering when Rump and his Circus leaves, you won't have a message. I can live with that.

I seem to not have a problem with either party until I announced my "Dump Rump" a couple of years ago. That's when I found other Republicans that mirrored that sentiment and the ones that blindly follow Rump aren't worth the powder to blow themselves up with.

So for you not to get along with me is of zero consequence considering when Rump and his Circus leaves, you won't have a message. I can live with that.
Baloney

No moderators so far pressed Biden or Harris abut stacking the court. The moderators are shit. The bitch who did the VP debate is writing a biography on Pelosi. Give me a break.

Why the fuck would he do that...........Biden gets a pass again to go back into hiding.....

I don't believe anyone except someone eaten up with the Cult45 wants to be within 100 feet of Rump. He's the Eastern Seaboard Covid 19 Distributor. And just because his camp says he's cured doesn''t hold water with the majority of everyone else. so, with that in mind, Virtual is all he gets. And he backed out of that because he was looking for any excuse not to have another debate. What's next, is Rump going to have a person with Flesh Eating Bacteria hug everyone around him?

I don't believe anyone except someone eaten up with the Cult45 wants to be within 100 feet of Rump. He's the Eastern Seaboard Covid 19 Distributor. And just because his camp says he's cured doesn''t hold water with the majority of everyone else. so, with that in mind, Virtual is all he gets. And he backed out of that because he was looking for any excuse not to have another debate. What's next, is Rump going to have a person with Flesh Eating Bacteria hug everyone around him?
Drama much............your TDS is boring me.

To vote for Joe with his 47 years of wasted years and his recent 8 years of doing nothing as VP would be a dumb thing to do...no matter how you feel about Trump...voting for someone that couldn't do anything he promised in 8 years is stupid....

Here!!! wear this for just four more years and enjoy a better life....
1602377273465.png

And you having to resort to screaming those three letters because you are getting your ass kicked amuses me.

Here!!! wear this for just four more years and enjoy a better life....
View attachment 399961

If that will prevent Rump from being PResident and allow NY to have his ass then it would be worth it. Anything for America.

And you having to resort to screaming those three letters because you are getting your ass kicked amuses me.
The only ass in here is you......fitting symbol of the DNC.

I'm gonna surf on leftist tears in November.

Forum List

Back