Biden "clearly has good days, bad days and wretched days".

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
That's a quote from the New Yorker writer and Biden biographer Even Osnos.

And that's why no matter how many interviews with Clintonista Stephanopoulos Biden does, he's not getting reelected.

Cuz even a good interview today doesn't preclude a wretched day coming tomorrow...

1000002381.png

What a sad state of affairs. This is the lineup? Two old fucks, one of whom can barely string sentences together?

and we are waiting that wretched day coming for Trump

we saw part of it with the spewing of Gish Gallop in the debate

Trump's seemingly like bowel flush of Gish Gallop was so distressing to the audience.

Biden "clearly has good days, bad days and wretched days".​

I have not seen or heard of many good days. Look, Biden had a whole week to prepare for that debate and he shoulda been ready in every way possible. The man is running for the presidency for God's sake and look at what we saw. A befuddled, senile old man that wasn't ready in every sense of the word. In short, Joe Biden shouldn't be the POTUS right now, let alone the next 4 years. Who the fuck is running this country now? Who's really in charge? He isn't, that's for sure.

That's a quote from the New Yorker writer and Biden biographer Even Osnos.

And that's why no matter how many interviews with Clintonista Stephanopoulos Biden does, he's not getting reelected.

Cuz even a good interview today doesn't preclude a wretched day coming tomorrow...

View attachment 972388

Good days? Seems more like he has bad days, really bad days and oops I shit myself again days.

What a sad state of affairs. This is the lineup? Two old fucks, one of whom can barely string sentences together?
The choice is between higher inflation, less family wealth, a country overrun with many millions migrants that are draining billions of dollars in resources from the citizens and some endangering Americans, higher taxes, dangerously close to WWIII, fewer liberties, more intrusive mandates, and fewer options, choices, opportunities for all. . .

. . .or. . .

An economic policy that will allow prices to return closer to normal, lessening of war dangers and damage, more good jobs for all demographics, more prosperity, more liberty, more choices, options, opportunity for all coupled with a closed border and policies that will send the migrants home or encourage them to leave and strongly discourage others from coming.

Forget the personalities and look at the policies you want for America.

Last edited:
Foxfyre has it backwards, but she is a nice personality.

I wish she would advise Trump on this:

Attachments

• 1720213796595.png
    1720213796595.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 1
Foxfyre has it backwards, but she is a nice personality.

I wish she would advise Trump on this:
Foxfyre has the patience of a saint and a supernaturally high threshold for dealing with the mentally challenged.

And you'd have to be mentally challenged to come away from Thursdays debate with ANY opinion other than Biden is no longer fit to be president.

Foxfyre has the patience of a saint and a supernaturally high threshold for dealing with the mentally challenged.

And you'd have to be mentally challenged to come away from Thursdays debate with ANY opinion other than Biden is no longer fit to be president.
:) He was jet lagged. We will see how he fares. Try being like Foxfyre.

Got off AF1 ten days before the debate and took a week vacation leading up to the debate.

The jet lag excuse is dumber than the "he was overprepared" excuse, Simp.

I used to be like Foxfyre.

A decade and a half of dealing with retards and liars like those willing to commit to a position such as jetlag lasts for over a week and makes sharp and focused presidents into babbling idiots who can't string words into a coherent sentence has left me with an incredibly low tolerance for stupidity and a impossibly short fuse responding to dishonesty.

Forum List

Back