Biden: Coronavirus Is An Opportunity “To Rewrite The Social Contract” To Push Liberal Agenda

They tell you what they are doing and the dumb fk left denies it-- calls it lies------and now they still can't get why innfowars was shut down lmfao... Stupidity runs severely deep in the anti american losers.

He’s like “Did I accidentally just say what I was thinking?”

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Trump 2020 Gold.

Oh goody, another circle jerk led by the biggest jerk of all. How many threads attacking the former VP is this one? It must be in the dozens, gross comes to mind; one might think that those who join in this circle jerk would at the very least defend what the GOP has done, and what they have promised to do, to benefit the vast majority of US Citizens?

Most Democrats, of course, grieve for the people who have died and for the millions who have lost their jobs or businesses.

But it is only natural that Democrats feel that this national emergency will help to advance their social agenda.

Trump 2020 Gold.

Oh goody, another circle jerk led by the biggest jerk of all. How many threads attacking the former VP is this one? It must be in the dozens, gross comes to mind; one might think that those who join in this circle jerk would at the very least defend what the GOP has done, and what they have promised to do, to benefit the vast majority of US Citizens?

Was that a copy and paste from your ChiCom masters or did you make up that stupid post on your own?

1590078722387.png

Trump 2020 Gold.

What’s wrong, Buttercup?

Last edited:
COVID is a progressive pipe dream, I listed the reasons why in another thread, not a word untrue.
The scary thing is the left now have the blueprint to destroy America. Next time they get into power, they will use it. Any “health crisis”, they will use as an excuse to lockdown the country and strip people of all rights. Hell an idiot of the AOC variety could declare car pollution a national health emergency and shut the economy down over it.

That was cringeworthy. I hate to see, presumably, a fellow human being, agonize over a presentation that he clearly does not understand. He might as well have been discussing photon energy levels in quantum physics.... in Mandarin. The content seemed to have been created by a 7th grader that was trying to bullshit his way thru a book report, but didn't read the book - very juvenile and phony. Probably dumbed down for Plugs diminished capacity.

Listen, let's applaud the effort and do whatever we can to encourage this stuttering fuckwit to run against Trump. God will forgive us for beating up on a retard this one time.

They tell you what they are doing and the dumb fk left denies it-- calls it lies------and now they still can't get why innfowars was shut down lmfao... Stupidity runs severely deep in the anti american losers.
The left are increasingly without excuse. Meaning, they are less and less ignorant. Most leftists have been nothing but sheep under the power of group think and anyone that has studied how conformity works know this. Hence, those who follow the "ways of the world" are on the road to perdition and will be paying an eternal price, sadly.

Nowadays, they are less ignorant and so their turning away from truth is more deliberate. Granted it takes guts to fight the ways of the world. If we are truly doing it, you will be living a far more ridiculed life. Where, only true faith will see you through.

We are seeing this play out and I do find it ironic that the never believer are the ones proving what they don't believe, true.

We are at war and unless we become less tolerant of their tactics, we will be suffering greatly. More than we are now.

Most Democrats, of course, grieve for the people who have died and for the millions who have lost their jobs or businesses.

But it is only natural that Democrats feel that this national emergency will help to advance their social agenda.
'
No, they don't grieve for the dead or the lost jobs. If they did, there wouldn't be 60 million aborted babies. This is an opportunity to advance their marxist/communist goals. Theyre already pushing for a ticker tape parade when the death toll reaches 100,000.

Trump 2020 Gold.

Wow! Joe's handlers have flat out admitted that they want to use c-19 as an excuse to upend everything and admittedly base their reforms on lies.

Forum List

Back