Biden defends his behavior with women...a NEW spin!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday he doesn’t believe he ever acted inappropriately toward women but will “listen respectfully” to suggestions he did.

Biden, who is deciding whether to join the 2020 presidential race, released a new statement in response to allegations from a Nevada politician that he kissed her on the back of the head in 2014 and made her uncomfortable.

“In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort. And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately,” he said. “If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.”

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

We could have a Creepy Joe film festival!
AdorableBaggyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

egye0p.jpg

Explain your behavior with babies, Chomo Joe.

Better be glad this wasn't my baby.

luzhew55oxuy.gif

giphy.gif

25CCF1D700000578-2958620-image-a-4_1424271141709.jpg

"I bet Bill didnt get you this hot."

Its not like the dude's been hiding it.
TangibleQuarrelsomeHoneyeater.gif

image3.jpeg

The only expression more priceless than the one on that sheriff's face is that of the dude to the right in this one. "
10caucus-biden2-blog480.jpg

Joe Biden for President 2020

Biden2020 Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He’s happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

I am pretty sure the DNC thanks you for your assistance in making sure Joe will not be a factor in the 2020 election.

Many of us on the left are well aware that Biden is a smarmy, creepy goofball. We really don't need NaziCon MAGATS to remind us of that fact. Nothing new...

The guy is everyone's idea of their weird old uncle but he happened to be Vice President of the United States for eight years. Who wooda thunk it?

Many of us on the left are well aware that Biden is a smarmy, creepy goofball. We really don't need NaziCon MAGATS to remind us of that fact. Nothing new...

Yeah I remember you saying that when creepy Joe was VP like never ever times

A locker room puzzy grabber remark follows Trump and a pedophile young woman groper gets a free ride. You really do not think Biden believes in the politics he spews do you? Although he lives your ways.

Joe Biden is from the old Democratic Party.
He is not radical or racist enough to be in the New Democratic Party.
The New Dems will take him out of the race early.

Last edited:
Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday he doesn’t believe he ever acted inappropriately toward women but will “listen respectfully” to suggestions he did.

Biden, who is deciding whether to join the 2020 presidential race, released a new statement in response to allegations from a Nevada politician that he kissed her on the back of the head in 2014 and made her uncomfortable.

“In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort. And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately,” he said. “If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.”

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

We could have a Creepy Joe film festival!
AdorableBaggyBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

egye0p.jpg

Explain your behavior with babies, Chomo Joe.

Better be glad this wasn't my baby.

luzhew55oxuy.gif

giphy.gif

25CCF1D700000578-2958620-image-a-4_1424271141709.jpg

"I bet Bill didnt get you this hot."

Its not like the dude's been hiding it.
TangibleQuarrelsomeHoneyeater.gif

image3.jpeg

The only expression more priceless than the one on that sheriff's face is that of the dude to the right in this one. "
10caucus-biden2-blog480.jpg
And Michael Jackson just "loves" children. Perverts rarely recognize their own perversion.
Here's the rule for Joe: if you're not in a relationship with a woman (or a GIRL), keep your hands off.

After all these years with a video record, I can't figure out why this on got the MSM's attention? The stuff with someone's CHILDREN is the most disturbing.

My theory is that the MSM wants to take him out because he's not left enough.

I think Trump should be on a ticket with Biden. There would be so much pussy grabbing, Trump would take care of the adults and Biden would feel up the little girls.....nobody would be safe!

Forum List

Back