Biden demands ban on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines in first speech to Congress

Continually posting coverup isn’t working. The Guard units are militia.
I believe you should stick with your useless old post how do you like this pic of me type threads. Because you are way out of your league peewee. Dude calls facts he does not like cover-up? The 1903 militia act started the national guard. Which ended the Militia and created the unorganized militia which has no connection with the national guard.

I believe you should stick with your useless old post how do you like this pic of me type threads. Because you are way out of your league peewee. Dude calls facts he does not like cover-up? The 1903 militia act started the national guard. Which ended the Militia and created the unorganized militia which has no connection with the national guard.
Dude, you’re the one who said the Guard is not the militia. You’ve been shown a fraud since that post. You were wrong. I don’t know why you keep reposing my references to prove it.
The unorganized militia is useless. They have no training or authority outside of the local community they reside. . The standing armies and reserve guard units contain support personnel that foolish little unorganized militia bands don’t even account for. They’re just toy soldiers playing games.

But keep with the act. You’re funny.

Dude, you’re the one who said the Guard is not the militia. You’ve been shown a fraud since that post. You were wrong. I don’t know why you keep reposing my references to prove it.
The unorganized militia is useless. They have no training or authority outside of the local community they reside. . The standing armies and reserve guard units contain support personnel that foolish little unorganized militia bands don’t even account for. They’re just toy soldiers playing games.

But keep with the act. You’re funny.
The guard is not the Militia the militia act of 1903 ended the Militia and created the national guard and the unorganized militia.

The 1903 militia act started the national guard. Which ended the Militia and created the unorganized militia which has no connection with the national guard.
That’s another wrong statement. The militia is NOT ENDED.
The Guard Units fill the need for the constitutionally required regulated militia. Why are you mak8ng these uninformed states. You can’t read ?

The guard is not the Militia the militia act of 1903 ended the Militia and created the national guard and the unorganized militia.
Dude. You are a neophyte. You’re a infused puppy. Your verbiage is lacking. We still have A MILITIA. Read the 2a and the your own references. The Guard is the regulated militia and the unorganized militia is the qualified peoples in the populous that can be use as a base for selective service.

You have no proof. Read your own references. They make you look foolish.

It’s a lie made up by gunaholics to pretend that the 2a doesn’t refer to a regulated militia. Obviously, the Guard bureau disagrees with you as does the guard units themselves and every gov. defence agency.
No it's not try again.
The Guard is subject to the state call up by governors in every state in the union. The militia act codified under what circumstances the feds could finance and call up the same units. Are you that foolish ?

The 1903 militia act started the national guard. Which ended the Militia and created the unorganized militia which has no connection with the national guard.
For some stupid reason, you have a hard time understanding the printed word.

Outside of a war zone, does a person REALLY need the ability to throw 30 rounds down range in less than 20 seconds?

Me? I'm retired U.S. Navy, and on one tour was also a member of the Security Force (basically base police). And, while we had .45's and then switched to 9mm, which are semi automatic weapons, we never had more than 10 rounds of ammo in the gun at any time. And, it's really easy to reload a 9mm, which can be done in 2 seconds or less.

But, our Gunny also taught us ammo control, meaning shoot 2 or 3 rounds, stop, reassess the situation, and fire another 2-3 if required. When we went to the range, we had to fire from several different positions (standing, through a window, through a door, behind a barrier, etc.), and each station required only a certain amount of rounds. If you got to the last couple of stations and ran out of ammo before completing them, the Gunny had your ass for lunch.
The M9 Beretta uses a 15 rd magazine. Why did you only load 10 in it? And it's not called ammo control, it's called trigger control. Me thinks just maybe you're talking out your ass.

1653831402983.png

Ha ha
Where does it say in the act that the militia is ended ?

Ha ha
Where does it say in the act that the militia is ended ?
Dude. You are a neophyte. You’re a infused puppy. Your verbiage is lacking. We still have A MILITIA. Read the 2a and the your own references. The Guard is the regulated militia and the unorganized militia is the qualified peoples in the populous that can be use as a base for selective service.

You have no proof. Read your own references. They make you look foolish.

It’s a lie made up by gunaholics to pretend that the 2a doesn’t refer to a regulated militia. Obviously, the Guard bureau disagrees with you as does the guard units themselves and every gov. defence agency.

The Guard is subject to the state call up by governors in every state in the union. The militia act codified under what circumstances the feds could finance and call up the same units. Are you that foolish ?

For some stupid reason, you have a hard time understanding the printed word.
Triggered

The unorganized militia ? Wow, sounds like a sound defensive policy. Tell us how being unorganized contributes to our national defense. I know you guys favor the less educated and ignorant, now you’re claiming the unorganized is a key to national defense. This is hilarious.
What are the first four words in the 2a ?

The guard is the guard
The Militia Act of 1903 (32 Stat. 775), also known as the Efficiency in Militia Act of 1903 or the Dick Act, was legislation enacted by the United States Congress to create an early National Guard and which codified the circumstances under which the Guard could be federalized.
Maybe you should look up the word “ codify”. It has nothing to do with eliminating any militia.

The same guy who organized a campaign that garnered 7 million more votes and swamped Trump in the last election.
The same guy that got his Chicom buddies to unleash a bio weapon so that the Democrat Party could use the pandemic as an excuse to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to be counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The same guy that got his Chicom buddies to unleash a bio weapon so that the Democrat Party could use the pandemic as an excuse to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to be counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.
Oh, another conspiracy theory. Boy, you do make up shit. Keep them coming for shits and giggles.

Forum List

Back